As Conservatives Slam ‘Barbie,’ Whoopi Goldberg Fires Back: ‘It’s a Movie About a Doll! I

Is there any issue so trivial that the unhinged right cant find fault with ?

Whoopie defends the film from ludicrous attacks from the half man Ted "Cancun" Ceuz and the mini chipmunk Ben Shapiro.

I understand here is no sex in the film or devil worship of any sort. Are these people just trying to get on TV ?

Shapiro even set fire to a barbie doll to underline his hatred of the film.

One thing we do know is that its tough making a movie about dolls these days. Its a minefield.
Thete is a trend in hollywood and tv advertizing that white males must play the fool

And Barbie follows that to the letter

I saw about fifteen minutes of Shapiro's review. His first complaint is that the audience is clearly pre-teen girls and the mothers who bring them to the movies, and that the movie has inappropriate jokes like
"I'll beach you off,"
when Ken and other male dolls are arguing on the beach.

Then Barbie experiences depression and is advised by a wise older Barbie to go to the real world to find her owner who must be depressed also. That's when Barbie finds out that while in Barbie world, the males are second bananas to the females (except for the transdoll), in the real world the opposite holds true. Ken loves it, Barbie hates it. By the end
Ken and Barbie are back in Barbie world and Ken is happy to be subservient.

I can see where this is the woke ideal. In woke world, women rule, men drool, so it is no wonder that so many woke men aspire to be women.
Tommy Tainant aka Tammy loves the beating each other off jokes. That alone makes the movie a 10.

Thete is a trend in hollywood and tv advertizing that white males must play the fool

And Barbie follows that to the letter
I mentioned the movie Baby Boy to a black lady I work with. I said I like it because there are no white people in it to be the clueless butt of the joke or the villain. She said that's why I don't let my kids watch no Zip-a-dee Do Dah.

I think Song of the South is a great movie but I ain't no black parent so I don't tell her business.

I'm guessing a lot of the moms taking their girls are divorced. Or they just had no idea the movie is such heavy propaganda.

Didnt you enjoy the film ?
I enjoyed not watching the film and NOT GIVING hollywood my money

Did you think of an answer to my question about how liberals in GB are going to make things better other than giving away more welfare?

I mentioned the movie Baby Boy to a black lady I work with. I said I like it because there are no white people in it to be the clueless butt of the joke or the villain. She said that's why I don't let my kids watch no Zip-a-dee Do Dah.

I think Song of the South is a great movie but I ain't no black parent so I don't tell her business.

I'm guessing a lot of the moms taking their girls are divorced. Or they just had no idea the movie is such heavy propaganda.
Imagine a black person not liking a movie featuring fables brought to America by slaves from Africa

Libs are so stupid

Forum List

Back