As critics assail Trump - His supporters dig deeper

The problem with Trump's critics is that they aren't able (and don't want) to do better job for USA than Trump has been doing. And he's been doing it not with the help of Congress but in spite of it sometimes.

Trump's results talk for themselves, and his critics' BS keeps walking. There is a good saying: dogs are barking but caravan keeps going ahead. Go, Mr. Trump, make our enemies miserable and mad!
Ya what exactly is working so well ! Other than a bunch of closet fags talking about but hurt. It is all his supporters talk about. Get that bick black dick out your ass and you wont think about but hurt so much!

no one ever accused his base of overthinking

Most of his "critics" are media fed trolls so no one cares.
Same tired attacks from the same troll liars. Day in and day out. Grow up loser. Or better yet go back to shill school and take the advanced classes because your worn out BS stinks.
QED

lol

So maybe some people should stop chasing him around like hungry jackals and let his supporters back off a little.
90% approval rating among Republicans. That is actually historic. He's moving forward conservative policy big time and his rabid base is only part of it.

Very true.

I never would have believed Trump would be the guy to roll back almost every horrific thing that meat puppet did too America. I figured he'd go in there and try to out moderate McCain and Bush. I figured it would take Ted Cruz to go in there and spend 8 years getting it unfucked.

Trump did it in 18 months.

The bed wetters are apoplectic that not only has regressive democrook policy been halted, it's being rescinded. If only they had kept their filthy sewers shut....

Reactions to Trump's ignorance, hate, and wrongheaded agenda are not "overblown."
You're a liar as always. You scum are trying to start a war in this country. It's all over the media, from that black skank calling for people to harass people in their home to attacking them in movies and restaurants. This shit needs to stop!

Jim Jones showed what happens to die-hard cult members that refuse to see the reality of their dear leader. The Trump cult members should cling to their Donald Koresh to the end. Cult leaders love it when their followers perish with them.

Jim Jones showed what happens to die-hard cult members that refuse to see the reality of their dear leader. The Trump cult members should cling to their Donald Koresh to the end. Cult leaders love it when their followers perish with them.
If there was any doubt that you brain washed filth are insane, all we need do is re-read your post I quoted here.

IOW, these are the same blind partisan Republicans who are never critical of a Republican president no matter how wrong that president is.

IOW, these are the same blind partisan Republicans who are never critical of a Republican president no matter how wrong that president is.
Again you lie, willingly. We have all been critical of Bush, even here on this forum. You lie when the truth sounds better.

I can't imagine this would be a surprise to anyone. That's what people do. It's fundamental human nature.

That's why I don't think wingers actually want to improve anything. Surely they know that attacking people will only make them defensive.

WTF are you talking about?

Sounds to me like things are improving, the right wing is celebrating it, the left wing is pissed about it.

I can't imagine this would be a surprise to anyone. That's what people do. It's fundamental human nature.

That's why I don't think wingers actually want to improve anything. Surely they know that attacking people will only make them defensive.
LOL! liberal scum all over the country are calling for conservatives to be attacked and you get on here and lie out your sorry ass and say we are attacking people.

Forum List

Back