As expected, BLM comes out to support Hamas

So, killing women and children by Hamas should be condoned and Israel is to stand down? And you're calling
Marvin stupid? :auiqs.jpg:
Because that is just what the the squad wants from Israel. :smoke:
No I am not condoning the actions of either side. The point is that the attack by Hamas was not unprovoked, yet you people just react in the way that refects your ideology without give much or any thought to the complexity of the situation

No I am not condoning the actions of either side. The point is that the attack by Hamas was not unprovoked, yet you people just react in the way that refects your ideology without give much or any thought to the complexity of the situation

Biden has said Israel has the right to attack and invade Gaza, “full stop”. Are you going against Biden?

Biden has said Israel has the right to attack and invade Gaza, “full stop”. Are you going against Biden?
Unlike you MAGA fuckheads, if I disagree with something on my side I would say so. Biden is right in saying that Israel has a right to defend themselves. I would like to hear more from him regarding the abuse and oppression that the Palitinians have suffered at the handsof Israel, Too many people, particularly Republicans, have blinders on are refuse to see, or do not have the ability to see the complexity of the situation or admit that Israel bears some responsibility for how we got here

Last edited:

Forum List

Back