As expected, there will be a recount in Georgia. When the results will say Biden still won the state, will republicans accept it?

Historically, state recounts only show a difference of about a couple hundred votes. Biden took the state by 14,000 votes.

Keep in mind this isn’t a normal recount either. Republicans are going to comb through that shit and have a new audit. I’m not at all worried. Bring it.

Of course we'll accept that Biden won Georgia. We're nothing like you simians who would no doubt riot, loot, burn, and assault people, if Trump won it.
Why didn't the rioting begin right after the 2016 election?

Because liberals are not like normal, well-adjusted people. Most folks go through the five stages of grief in the following succession: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and finally, Acceptance.

Liberals however after having a good cry and a few "protests" when Donald Trump was elected, bottled it up inside them until it finally exploded.

You're never heard the old expression "Liberalism is a mental disorder"? Those boys and girls are just not right in the head.
No, you're just an idiot making up shit on the spot to explain it.

Historically, state recounts only show a difference of about a couple hundred votes. Biden took the state by 14,000 votes.

Keep in mind this isn’t a normal recount either. Republicans are going to comb through that shit and have a new audit. I’m not at all worried. Bring it.

Of course not. Why would evidence change their view when evidence wasn't used to form it?

They've not only gobbled all the kool-aid, they're lapping at the cup it was served in.

Of course we'll accept that Biden won Georgia. We're nothing like you simians who would no doubt riot, loot, burn, and assault people, if Trump won it.

Because liberals are not like normal, well-adjusted people. Most folks go through the five stages of grief in the following succession: Denial, Anger, Bargaining, Depression, and finally, Acceptance.

Liberals however after having a good cry and a few "protests" when Donald Trump was elected, bottled it up inside them until it finally exploded.

You're never heard the old expression "Liberalism is a mental disorder"? Those boys and girls are just not right in the head.
No, you're just an idiot making up shit on the spot to explain it.

Ok then, I'll go with what several other folks stated: The leftist rioting did begin right after the 2016 election.

I guess you were asleep. The rioting by the left did happen in 2016.
Umm what happened exacfly? You should be able to explain it.
The left lost it as usual. Anti-Trump protests carry on for fourth straight day after election

I'm an independent----and I won't accept it. Oh hell no----------all the cheating going on.....

The left lost it as usual. Anti-Trump protests carry on for fourth straight day after election
Lol oh the desperation. Two people crossed a police barrier and were arrested but the PROTEST was peaceful. You knew it said this. Don’t be stupid about this.

Lol oh the desperation. Two people crossed a police barrier and were arrested but the PROTEST was peaceful. You knew it said this. Don’t be stupid about this.
Lol just as the last round of riots were “ mostly peaceful “

Nope after the recount we have to have a two year special counsel investigation into possible collusion with Russia by the Biden campigan and after that a totally partisan attempt at impeachment then and only then can the results be accepted.

Nope after the recount we have to have a two year special counsel investigation into possible collusion with Russia by the Biden campigan and after that a totally partisan attempt at impeachment then and only then can the results be accepted.

I'll say it right now:

Impeach 46

All this is doing is showing how pathetic republicans are.

No, still not accepted. We will need to do our best to blame anything and everything on Biden. Then find a way to harass members of the administration. Call anyone that agrees with the administration ugly words, pretend they are nazis and fascists, then lie about them every second just before the election.

It's still not a legit re-count.

What do the RINOs and their rat pals have to hide? Do these traitors not understand what's at stake?

If this is so honest and legitimate for Biden, why are they going to great lengths to hide the transparency?

There are a few cowardly morons who are trying to turn America into Canada. I hope Americans fight with all their resources and passion to deny any scumbag with such intentions.

The "RECOUNT" will not check for signature verification, address verification, double votes(3,4,5,etc), dead voters, extra votes, Biden-only votes, altered votes, identity theft votes OR thrown in the garbage votes.

It will catch mistakes in tabulation and false vote counts.

No, still not accepted. We will need to do our best to blame anything and everything on Biden. Then find a way to harass members of the administration. Call anyone that agrees with the administration ugly words, pretend they are nazis and fascists, then lie about them every second just before the election.
If Biden is elected they actually will be fascists. That makes it our civic duty to oppose them.

Only if we have an “ independent auditor “
that can match every vote and signature to a living person in Georgia

Hand recount will only test the accuracy of the computer software

All this is doing is showing how pathetic republicans are.
There would have been a recount regardless because I believe by Georgia law there is an automatic recount if the margin is 0.5 or less.

Only if we have an “ independent auditor “
that can match every vote and signature to a living person in Georgia
Dead people don’t vote. There may be dead people still registered, but they don’t vote. That isn’t how it works.

I believe that the leftard clown posse of sniveling commie cowards should be afforded the same courtesy that leftards gave to Trump and his supporters....fair enough, Silly Billy?

Forum List

Back