As expected, there will be a recount in Georgia. When the results will say Biden still won the state, will republicans accept it?

I will be kneeling for any national Anthem to protest the new Soviet America
It’s OVER for the Toxic Orange Turd and his cult members. I have a feeling they will act out. If you know one of these creepy cretins, best to keep your distance for awhile. ;)
You got that right
We got 71 million and all packing heat

Oh nice, u gonna start keeling people because ya didn’t get your way?

Fuck off with the empty threats Trumpturd. Y’all are a bunch of pussies ;)

The murder fantasies are getting more vivid and detailed among the conservatives. Thankfully the chickenshit is far stronger than their authoritarian streak.
We’re the folks who actually work for a living !! It is you fascist thugs who burn and loot

So do I. So does everyone I know. In fact, every biden supporters I know works for a living.

And if all you red state people are 'working', while we blue state people aren't.....why are we net producers of federal tax money, while red states are net consumers of federal tax money?

Not all of us had daddy to give us $432,000,000 like your fired, failed Trump's daddy gave his kids.
Trump made several billions dealing with the worst scum on earth ??
What are you worth ?? Maybe 20 grand lol

Trump's daddy gave his kids $432,000,000.

That's 'working for a living'?

Donnie lost all that despite being bailed out by Daddy multiple times. That was followed by umpteen failed businesses and 5 bankruptcies. Some “businessman”!! :D
That is why he has had hundreds of lucrative businesses !! What have you ever accomplished??
Nothing , I bet
You hate T ( like all self hating whites ) because you have no money , a fat ugly wife , an ugly family ;plus you are a “spineless half man “

What 'hundreds of lucratve businesses'? You don't pay $750 dollars in taxes when you're making profits. But when you're losing tons of money.

Your ilk may have daddy to give you hundreds of millions of dollars. But we working class Biden voters have to work for a living.

It’s OVER for the Toxic Orange Turd and his cult members. I have a feeling they will act out. If you know one of these creepy cretins, best to keep your distance for awhile. ;)
You got that right

The murder fantasies are getting more vivid and detailed among the conservatives. Thankfully the chickenshit is far stronger than their authoritarian streak.
We’re the folks who actually work for a living !! It is you fascist thugs who burn and loot

So do I. So does everyone I know. In fact, every biden supporters I know works for a living.

And if all you red state people are 'working', while we blue state people aren't.....why are we net producers of federal tax money, while red states are net consumers of federal tax money?

Not all of us had daddy to give us $432,000,000 like your fired, failed Trump's daddy gave his kids.

Donnie lost all that despite being bailed out by Daddy multiple times. That was followed by umpteen failed businesses and 5 bankruptcies. Some “businessman”!! :D
That is why he has had hundreds of lucrative businesses !! What have you ever accomplished??
Nothing , I bet
You hate T ( like all self hating whites ) because you have no money , a fat ugly wife , an ugly family ;plus you are a “spineless half man “

What 'hundreds of lucratve businesses'? You don't pay $750 dollars in taxes when you're making profits. But when you're losing tons of money.

Your ilk may have daddy to give you hundreds of millions of dollars. But we working class Biden voters have to work for a living.

Per his tax records, Donald has lost more money than any other “businessman” in US history! :)

You got that right

Nothing , I bet

Per his tax records, Donald has lost more money than any other “businessman” in US history! :)
Why does he have hotels and property all over the World?? You’re a pathetic , self hating white loser who should have been dead along time ago

Will republicans accept it?
Some will, some won't. Kinda like the last election.

You got that right

Nothing , I bet

Why does he have hotels and property all over the World?? You’re a pathetic , self hating white loser who should have been dead along time ago

Having a hotel and making money doing it aren't the same thing. As Trump's Daddy having to funnel millions into Donny's failing Taj Mahal project demonstrate elegantly. And Trump being given over 400 million by his Daddy.

You got that right

Nothing , I bet

Having a hotel and making money doing it aren't the same thing. As Trump's Daddy having to funnel millions into Donny's failing Taj Mahal project demonstrate elegantly. And Trump being given over 400 million by his Daddy.

Biden has never worked a day in his worthless life !
Trump works harder than any president in US history

You got that right

Nothing , I bet

Biden has never worked a day in his worthless life !
Trump works harder than any president in US history

Biden wasn't born with a silver spoon in his mouth. He wasn't given $413,000,000 by his daddy. He wasn't bailed out by daddy again and again.

That was Trump.

You got that right

Nothing , I bet

You only hate T because you’re a working class stiff who can’t pay his bills .
You’re jealous and envious that he has it all and you don’t have a dime to your name

Trump is a man’s man
You’re a pathetic beta, old fart

Nothing says 'man's man' like bone spurs and college deferments!
Nothing brave about being a fool in the USA military . You’re just another cog in the “ military industrial complex “ . Another pawn who dies like a dummy for nothing

Trump ended the fake wars !!
Smart guys don’t tend to join the military

Trump is a man’s man

Nothing brave about being a fool in the USA military . You’re just another cog in the “ military industrial complex “ . Another pawn who dies like a dummy for nothing

Both my parents served. Neither tried to worm out of service with 'bone spurs'.

But your 'man's man' didn't. Instead, he played golf on $413,000,000 of his Daddy's money.

Trump is a man’s man

Both my parents served. Neither tried to worm out of service with 'bone spurs'.

But your 'man's man' didn't. Instead, he played golf on $413,000,000 of his Daddy's money.
I never served and I am very proud I was never a “useful idiot “ for the “ military complex “
Mostly the uneducated peons who get brain washed thinking they’re doing good but they’re just “ lab rats “ for the mega rich defense contractors

USA has been in endless wars since WW2 and everyone had zero to do with Democracy!!
Maybe the only good thing Biden will ever do is gut the military!!

I hated Bush for the 2 fake wars !!
I commended T in avoiding wars

Historically, state recounts only show a difference of about a couple hundred votes. Biden took the state by 14,000 votes.

Keep in mind this isn’t a normal recount either. Republicans are going to comb through that shit and have a new audit. I’m not at all worried. Bring it.

Has Hillary or the Democrats ever accepted the 2016 election?

The "RECOUNT" will not check for signature verification, address verification, double votes(3,4,5,etc), dead voters, extra votes, Biden-only votes, altered votes, identity theft votes OR thrown in the garbage votes.

It will catch mistakes in tabulation and false vote counts.

So basically, they are intentionally wasting everyones time and allowing MSM and Bides camp to say "see, no problems at all!".

No wonder GOP will lose their senate races in GA and we may never see another GOP president. They are awful at hiding their objective.

No patriotic America would work to undermine the voting process and your own democracy/sovereignty. Only an enemy of the state would do so.

Forum List

Back