As expected, there will be a recount in Georgia. When the results will say Biden still won the state, will republicans accept it?

Historically, state recounts only show a difference of about a couple hundred votes. Biden took the state by 14,000 votes.

Keep in mind this isn’t a normal recount either. Republicans are going to comb through that shit and have a new audit. I’m not at all worried. Bring it.

Only if we have an “ independent auditor “
that can match every vote and signature to a living person in Georgia
Dead people don’t vote. There may be dead people still registered, but they don’t vote. That isn’t how it works.
But their leftist spouses and friends do

It’s OVER for the Toxic Orange Turd and his cult members. I have a feeling they will act out. If you know one of these creepy cretins, best to keep your distance for awhile. ;)
You got that right
We got 71 million and all packing heat

You can have Banana Republic Buffoon, Joe Sanders

Historically, state recounts only show a difference of about a couple hundred votes. Biden took the state by 14,000 votes.

Keep in mind this isn’t a normal recount either. Republicans are going to comb through that shit and have a new audit. I’m not at all worried. Bring it.

Only if we have an “ independent auditor “
that can match every vote and signature to a living person in Georgia
Dead people don’t vote. There may be dead people still registered, but they don’t vote. That isn’t how it works.
But their leftist spouses and friends do
Um no. All they need to do is vote for themselves.

Biden never won shit and is an illegitimate thief to the presidency.
here have some tissues big baby.

At least Bernie understood we were getting screwed on trade deals and fake wars

It’s OVER for the Toxic Orange Turd and his cult members. I have a feeling they will act out. If you know one of these creepy cretins, best to keep your distance for awhile. ;)

Of course its not over for them. Trump and his ilk define their world view by being victims. Their unifying ideology is how unfair things are.

The recount doesn't matter. The election results don't matter. Being the victim is the only thing that matters. And they will cling to whatever dumbass conspiracy that lets them bask in the comforting lies that reinforce this desperate need.

These are same hapless souls that gobbled the 'birther' conspiracy and the imaginary '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary in 2016'. Do you think a recount in Georgia is going to fix them?

You can't fix stupid.

You got that right

Oh nice, u gonna start keeling people because ya didn’t get your way?

Fuck off with the empty threats Trumpturd. Y’all are a bunch of pussies ;)

You got that right

The murder fantasies are getting more vivid and detailed among the conservatives. Thankfully the chickenshit is far stronger than their authoritarian streak.

Of course its not over for them. Trump and his ilk define their world view by being victims. Their unifying ideology is how unfair things are.

The recount doesn't matter. The election results don't matter. Being the victim is the only thing that matters. And they will cling to whatever dumbass conspiracy that lets them bask in the comforting lies that reinforce this desperate need.

These are same hapless souls that gobbled the 'birther' conspiracy and the imaginary '3 million illegals that voted for Hillary in 2016'. Do you think a recount in Georgia is going to fix them?

You can't fix stupid.

Nope, the stoopid runs deep!

1605329232138.jpeg

You got that right

The murder fantasies are getting more vivid and detailed among the conservatives. Thankfully the chickenshit is far stronger than their authoritarian streak.

They will probably start organizing to bust their neon God out of prison. :D

Biden never won shit and is an illegitimate thief to the presidency.
here have some tissues big baby.

i especially enjoyed the “razor thin” part! :cool-45:

You got that right

We’re the folks who actually work for a living !! It is you fascist thugs who burn and loot

You got that right

They will probably start organizing to bust their neon God out of prison. :D
On what charges , you “ little Stalin “

Biden will be dead in year of old age
Soros cartel will be running the USA into a 5th World Hell hole

Soros has destroyed more nations than Hitler could ever dream

You got that right

We’re the folks who actually work for a living !! It is you fascist thugs who burn and loot

So do I. So does everyone I know. In fact, every biden supporters I know works for a living.

And if all you red state people are 'working', while we blue state people aren't.....why are we net producers of federal tax money, while the red states are net consumers of federal tax money?

Not all of us had daddy to give us $432,000,000 like your fired, failed Trump's daddy gave his kids.

I will be kneeling for any national Anthem to protest the new Soviet America

Forum List

Back