As for our policy in Israel

Figaro

VIP Member
Jul 23, 2014
I'm wondering why are we poking the nose in the conflict of Israel and Palestine? It's a long-time personal territorial conflict. Neither Israel, nor Palestine has no significant natural resources (which could be the cause for intervention). But all is not so simple. Relations between Israel and the United States are complicated. On the part of Obama it’s the policy of double standards and choppy game. And the answer is still there. Israel (at least until recently) has been a kind of a platform the American influence expansion on the Middle East. By increasing its military presence in the region, the United States is able to track the entire Arabian Peninsula and further to the North

I'll tell you what our policy should be.

We sit back, and let Israel go at it. Let them attack Hamas with no mercy until every last member of Hamas in Palestine is dead.

I'll tell you what our policy should be.

We sit back, and let Israel go at it. Let them attack Hamas with no mercy until every last member of Hamas in Palestine is dead.

It's not so easy with the Israel. It's not so easy with the Hamas. Much effort and money has been spent on Israeli affairs. And Obama can not afford to just let the situation slide. But at the same time, Israel brazenly uses his position and even angers Obama. Double-side situation - Israel creates chaos but also break off the relationship with him can not be allowed

I'm wondering why are we poking the nose in the conflict of Israel and Palestine? It's a long-time personal territorial conflict. Neither Israel, nor Palestine has no significant natural resources (which could be the cause for intervention). But all is not so simple. Relations between Israel and the United States are complicated. On the part of Obama it’s the policy of double standards and choppy game. And the answer is still there. Israel (at least until recently) has been a kind of a platform the American influence expansion on the Middle East. By increasing its military presence in the region, the United States is able to track the entire Arabian Peninsula and further to the North

Not exactly.....

But I'm too tired to elaborate.....

Forum List

Back