As I correctly stated months ago - The Illegals will be allowed in

I don't think Trump is what most on the right think or hope he is.

The guy's been in NewYork city most of his life.
Suddenly, he's a champion of rural America ?

I have been saying this all alone. 2 years out when he was mentioned it was not even sure what party he would run for.

Only reason he hasn't gone after the guns is probably that his sons are avid hunters.

He is not a particularly bad person per se, about average, just not the Conservative savior most on the Right have been led to believe. Although his ego is big no argument there.

I do not think he is Conservative at a all. He said what he needed to say to get elected.

This Wall thing? He knew he couldn't get a wall built from day one. May not have even wanted it himself.
Until I SEE a WALL, I'm convinced it's Washington business as usual. Good cop / bad cop extreme. The most elaborate game of pull the wool over the subjects head ever played.
Fortunately for them, there are more really stupid people in America than ever.

SHOW ME THE WALL....then I'll recant.

There will be no wall, at least not as envisioned by Trump during his campaign. Some more areas of the border will get fencing and both sides will claim victory.

It will not stop the crossing, nothing will till we quit paying them to come here either via welfare or companies being willing to pay them. A long as there is money to be paid to them a moat filled with Piranha next to a wall they will keep coming.

I don't think Trump is what most on the right think or hope he is.

The guy's been in NewYork city most of his life.
Suddenly, he's a champion of rural America ?

I have been saying this all alone. 2 years out when he was mentioned it was not even sure what party he would run for.

Only reason he hasn't gone after the guns is probably that his sons are avid hunters.

He is not a particularly bad person per se, about average, just not the Conservative savior most on the Right have been led to believe. Although his ego is big no argument there.

I do not think he is Conservative at a all. He said what he needed to say to get elected.

This Wall thing? He knew he couldn't get a wall built from day one. May not have even wanted it himself.
Until I SEE a WALL, I'm convinced it's Washington business as usual. Good cop / bad cop extreme. The most elaborate game of pull the wool over the subjects head ever played.
Fortunately for them, there are more really stupid people in America than ever.

SHOW ME THE WALL....then I'll recant.

There will be no wall, at least not as envisioned by Trump during his campaign. Some more areas of the border will get fencing and both sides will claim victory.

It will not stop the crossing, nothing will till we quit paying them to come here either via welfare or companies being willing to pay them. A long as there is money to be paid to them a moat filled with Piranha next to a wall they will keep coming.
He's a Nationalist..............

:21::21::21:

No he is not, that is just the act he puts on for the adoring masses.

He says what the people who are cheering for him want to hear, that is what he has always done.

He is a showman that lives for the adoration of the faithful and will say whatever is necessary to keep them cheering.

He says what the people who are cheering for him want to hear, that is what he has always done.

He is a showman that lives for the adoration of the faithful and will say whatever is necessary to keep them cheering.
As long as he keeps promises I don't give a shit...........currently on that list is Border Security..........

It's sink or swim time on that one...........

Plenty of stuff I agree on with what has been done so far..........PRIORITY ONE.........2 Supreme court picks...........The Hildabeast didn't get to place them.......that was AWESOME...........

As long as he keeps promises I don't give a shit...........currently on that list is Border Security..........

Plenty of stuff I agree on with what has been done so far..........PRIORITY ONE.........2 Supreme court picks...........The Hildabeast didn't get to place them.......that was AWESOME...........

He did a fine job with that job, I have been very pleased with both his picks. Though some on the right are already attacking his latest one...which I predicted,

He did a fine job with that job, I have been very pleased with both his picks. Though some on the right are already attacking his latest one...which I predicted,
Doesn't matter...........the left didn't need the court.........and their Judicial Activism.

Doesn't matter...........the left didn't need the court.........and their Judicial Activism.

Those on the right wanted it for their own Judicial Activism, and Trump did not play along!

Those on the right wanted it for their own Judicial Activism, and Trump did not play along!
He appointed 2 by the book Constitutionalist.......who pretty much went by court decisions of the past for rulings.......

They are both very good..........

He appointed 2 by the book Constitutionalist.......who pretty much went by court decisions of the past for rulings.......

They are both very good..........

I agree 100%.

Forum List

Back