As I Expected- 'White people are less likely to be Gay'

Well...a lot of blacks go to prison. And in there...well...it makes sense.

It does seem to be a possible explanation.
Yours was in gym class....

THat's a weird response.

A higher rate of being forced into long periods of same sex environments, especially at younger ages, could lead to increases homosexuality, or bi-sexuality.
I played football for 12 years and played center many years, but I never thought it ghey and no one ever tried to be ghey in the crowd...Until my wife mentioned how ghey football is....
European football is gay.

Well...a lot of blacks go to prison. And in there...well...it makes sense.

THat's a weird response.

A higher rate of being forced into long periods of same sex environments, especially at younger ages, could lead to increases homosexuality, or bi-sexuality.
I played football for 12 years and played center many years, but I never thought it ghey and no one ever tried to be ghey in the crowd...Until my wife mentioned how ghey football is....
So are you.

Key word is believe. What you believe is not scientific nor credible.
Do you have proof that this scientific poll is flawed?
Yes. They asked humans that coincidentally have been known to lie. Lies have nothing to do with science. Since you cant depend on the truth being there the poll lacks a critical constant. Instead it introduces a unknown variable. There is no way shape or form you can prove everyone polled was telling the truth can you? If you can lets see the proof.
If what you're saying is true, we can't rely on any poll to be accurate. Is that what you are saying?

NO, he is saying he rejects any information he doesn't like.
No. I'm saying until you can prove everyone involved with the poll is telling the truth then you cant rely on a poll to be accurate. Polls may fool clowns such as yourself but thats because you are too naive to understand their function.

You don't have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth.

You make a poll confidential so there is no gain from lying, and you try to get a big sample so that odd balls who do lie are overwhelmed by those that don't.

And then you repeat it is different locations with different samples and you can eventually trust reproducible results.

THat's a weird response.

So are you.
You're more likely to be gay, one of these "low down" blacks who hide that shit. I have a very satisfied wife who can attest to the fact I'm definitely not gay. You might be though.

Do you have proof that this scientific poll is flawed?
Yes. They asked humans that coincidentally have been known to lie. Lies have nothing to do with science. Since you cant depend on the truth being there the poll lacks a critical constant. Instead it introduces a unknown variable. There is no way shape or form you can prove everyone polled was telling the truth can you? If you can lets see the proof.
If what you're saying is true, we can't rely on any poll to be accurate. Is that what you are saying?

No. I'm saying until you can prove everyone involved with the poll is telling the truth then you cant rely on a poll to be accurate. Polls may fool clowns such as yourself but thats because you are too naive to understand their function.

You make a poll confidential so there is no gain from lying, and you try to get a big sample so that odd balls who do lie are overwhelmed by those that don't.

And then you repeat it is different locations with different samples and you can eventually trust reproducible results.
You do have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth. I just said you did.

You do have to prove everyone in the poll is telling the truth. I just said you did.
An impossible burden of proof, ass-lips. We could just as easily demand you prove they're lying.

THat's a weird response.

So are you.
You're more likely to be gay, one of these "low down" blacks who hide that shit. I have a very satisfied wife who can attest to the fact I'm definitely not gay. You might be though.
No you are gay. You told me you gave white men BJ's all the time.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims more likely to be gay. Even needed to be told by God not to be. Pretty obvious if one of those faiths you're more likely into it for all the being told not to be.

You are no authority on what make polls accurate or useful. Try to be less full of yourself.

YOu are just some guy who doesn't like the idea that blacks might have a higher rate of homosexuality than others.

THat's a weird response.

So are you.
You can come out of the closet any time now, blaggot.

An impossible burden of proof, ass-lips. We could just as easily demand you prove they're lying.
Unfortunately the burden of proof is on you to prove everyone is telling the truth. Since everyone knows its human nature to lie and present themselves in the very best light I dont believe polls just because someone tells me I should. Only morons do stupid stuff like that. If you dont have proof then you have no case.

Jews, Christians, and Muslims more likely to be gay. Even needed to be told by God not to be. Pretty obvious if one of those faiths you're more likely into it for all the being told not to be.

That was dumb and obviously designed primarily to be offensive to people of those mentioned faiths.

If you are so bored that you are driven to trolldom, I suggest STEAM, a site with old computer games retooled to be played on modern systems.

Try X-Com, it's great.

Unfortunately the burden of proof is on you to prove everyone is telling the truth. Since everyone knows its human nature to lie and present themselves in the very best light I dont believe polls just because someone tells me I should. Only morons do stupid stuff like that. If you dont have proof then you have no case.
Nobody can meet that burden of proof you dumbass!

You are no authority on what make polls accurate or useful. Try to be less full of yourself.

YOu are just some guy who doesn't like the idea that blacks might have a higher rate of homosexuality than others.
Actually I am the authority. You can believe what you like but I am in charge of what I believe. You may be led around by the nose but I am an independent thinker.

So are you.
You already came out of the closet. You give BJ's to white guys. Thats an indicator of you being gay.

That was dumb and obviously designed primarily to be offensive to people of those mentioned faiths.

If you are so bored that you are driven to trolldom, I suggest STEAM, a site with old computer games retooled to be played on modern systems.

Try X-Com, it's great.
This guy is a pervert. You should see all the sex threads he has in the health and lifestyle section.

Nobody can meet that burden of proof you dumbass!
Thats why I know the poll isnt accurate. This isnt based on faith. It needs to be provable. Thanks for agreeing with me.

Try X-Com, it's great.

As dumb as the thread I put it in, but in my case, more actually true and valid. No commandment not to leap off cliffs to our deaths since most of us don't wanna do that. Funny then why given all the other commandments, one specificly about being gay would be included if people of those cultures and religious faiths weren't predisposed to doing so. Don't have to forbid things if no one's doing them anyway.

You already came out of the closet. You give BJ's to white guys. Thats an indicator of you being gay.
Nope. I never performed a homosexual act in my life.

Come out of the closet, blaggot. Nobody will bite.

So are you.
Nope. I never performed a homosexual act in my life.

Come out of the closet, blaggot. Nobody will bite.
Of course you have. You give white guys BJ's. Thats gay behavior if you are a male.

Forum List

Back