As I Prophesized, Nets Skimp on YouTube Shooter’s Animal Rights Extremism

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
San Bernardino Islamo murderers were also PETA radicals.
PETA has a lot more shooters than the NRA.
Nets Skimp on YouTube Shooter’s Animal Rights Extremism.

Say it with me:

iowa hawk.png

You know for damn sure if the crazy bitch had some motivation that opposed a leftwing cause, it would be the story of the week.

You know for damn sure if the crazy bitch had some motivation that opposed a leftwing cause, it would be the story of the week.

Nah hillbilly, not true. It wasn't reported, because it is irrelevant. Which is , coincidentally, the same reason your white wing blogger redneck heroes did report it...

There is proof here? My takeaway is stupid people do stupid things and then use all sorts of stupid rationalizations...Shooting up kindergartners, then say and we NEED guns to protect them, that kind of pretzel (twisted contorted) logic. Yikes!

Shooting up kindergartners, then say and we NEED guns to protect them, that kind of pretzel (twisted contorted) logic. Yikes!
How does the Secret service protect the POTUS?

How are courts protected from kookburgers shooting them up?

Why are gun ranges never targeted for these mass slaughters?

Oh, thats right, because they ahve lots of GOOD GUYS with guns at them, roflmao.

Pretzel logic? roflmao

There is proof here? My takeaway is stupid people do stupid things and then use all sorts of stupid rationalizations...Shooting up kindergartners, then say and we NEED guns to protect them, that kind of pretzel (twisted contorted) logic. Yikes!
Like using a motor vehicle (ambulance) to transport the victim of a car crash to the hospital. Real twisted, eh?

Nah hillbilly, not true. It wasn't reported, because it is irrelevant. Which is , coincidentally, the same reason your white wing blogger redneck heroes did report it...
Yeah, the MSM never frets about motive unless it's a Muslim or leftist shooter.

Unless it's someone who attended a Christian church, then Christians are all equally guilty.

Unless it's someone who attended a Christian church, then Christians are all equally guilty.
I like Christians. I like guns. Actually I am lying, truth be known . Both make me nervous, and when you put them together? I back away, avoid eye contact and RUN the other way fast, because you don't know what those unstable creeps are capable of. And, they will defend their right to own guns to the death, which isn't enough to have someone committed to an asylum, but it's proof positive someone is off their rocker.

I like Christians. I like guns. Actually I am lying, truth be known . Both make me nervous, and when you put them together? I back away, avoid eye contact and RUN the other way fast, because you don't know what those unstable creeps are capable of. And, they will defend their right to own guns to the death, which isn't enough to have someone committed to an asylum, but it's proof positive someone is off their rocker.
While leftists athiests and Muslims shoot people up.

It wasn't reported, because it is irrelevant.
Motivation sounds pretty relevant to me. Who decides relevance?
You have to understand, asshole progressives such as Fort Fun are such extreme partisans than anything a conservative does (such as upholding the U.S. Constitution) is “evil” and anything a progressive does (such as a mass shooting) should be ignored and disregarded.

I like Christians. I like guns. Actually I am lying, truth be known . Both make me nervous, and when you put them together?
That is absolutely unbelievable that an inanimate object makes you “nervous”. Automobiles have been responsible for more deaths in a decade that all firearms in the history of the U.S. Why aren’t you petrified of automobiles? :eusa_doh:

I like Christians. I like guns. Actually I am lying, truth be known . Both make me nervous, and when you put them together?
That is absolutely unbelievable that an inanimate object makes you “nervous”. Automobiles have been responsible for more deaths in a decade that all firearms in the history of the U.S. Why aren’t you petrified of automobiles? :eusa_doh:
Insect bites kill more Americans than guns.
We need insect control laws!

The next time you are in the grocery store check out line, turn around and smile at the man behind you... He will be a Christian with a concealed handgun and a pleasant smile on his face, and you will be scared shitless...

Forum List

Back