As inequality soars, the nervous super rich are already planning their escapes

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
And they think they'd be safe there?

With growing inequality and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind, the world’s super rich are already preparing for the consequences. At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said.

Guno....we are always one step ahead of animals like you. It's why we are successful, and you beg the government for an Obama nipple.

OP probably has been voting in corporatists for the last 20 years. Moron.

images.jpg

Same old guano, different day.

With growing inequality and the civil unrest from Ferguson and the Occupy protests fresh in people’s mind, the world’s super rich are already preparing for the consequences. At a packed session in Davos, former hedge fund director Robert Johnson revealed that worried hedge fund managers were already planning their escapes. “I know hedge fund managers all over the world who are buying airstrips and farms in places like New Zealand because they think they need a getaway,” he said.

Like the Nazis who fled to Argentina after they destroyed their country from the inside out. They took the money and ran too. Our forefathers knew how to deal with such treachery: an extra-long necktie.

New Zealand is the new Argentina.

They will need a getaway, if history is our guide, You can only tilt the board so far before all hell breaks loose.

Like the Nazis who fled to Argentina after they destroyed their country from the inside out. They took the money and ran too. Our forefathers knew how to deal with such treachery: an extra-long necktie.

Don't you mean the Zionist who destroyed the German country.

Good once they leave they can't come back, never. Take the money and run, I mean they have been taking the money, just not running.

Don't you mean the Zionist who destroyed the German country.

There was a Zionist who destroyed the german country?

Wow. ^^^Look at the RWs who are part of the 1%. ^^^

cuz we all know, there are only two reasons to vote Repub - you're ultra wealthy or you're dumb as a rock.

If you're not sure which you are, check your wallet.

10646748_692377537521970_5670944283951651524_n.jpg

Forum List

Back