As Joe Biden is going thru the most humiliating moment of his career, "Dr." Jill runs off to the Olympics.

Nostra

Diamond Member
Oct 7, 2019
I didn't think my opinion of this woman could get any lower, but it just did. What a classless woman she is.

Now that she knows she is losing all her power she throws Joe under the bus.

Joe Biden officially announced that he will not be running for re-election in 2024 on Sunday afternoon, less than a month after he embarrassed himself on the debate stage with former President Donald Trump. That debate showed a frail, unfit Biden that most folks with eyes, ears and a brain have been clamoring about for years.

The debate showed the elites in the Democratic party just how bad things are between the President's ears, and the push to get him to drop out of the race began seconds after he stepped off of that stage in Atlanta. It all came to a head Sunday when he announced he wouldn't be seeking re-election via a post on social media.

Despite her husband's life being turned upside down and every (reputable) news organization in the world talking negatively about the President, Dr. Jill sees this moment as a perfect time for a vacation to Paris.

I didn't think my opinion of this woman could get any lower, but it just did. What a classless woman she is.

Joe Biden officially announced that he will not be running for re-election in 2024 on Sunday afternoon, less than a month after he embarrassed himself on the debate stage with former President Donald Trump. That debate showed a frail, unfit Biden that most folks with eyes, ears and a brain have been clamoring about for years.

The debate showed the elites in the Democratic party just how bad things are between the President's ears, and the push to get him to drop out of the race began seconds after he stepped off of that stage in Atlanta. It all came to a head Sunday when he announced he wouldn't be seeking re-election via a post on social media.

Despite her husband's life being turned upside down and every (reputable) news organization in the world talking negatively about the President, Dr. Jill sees this moment as a perfect time for a vacation to Paris.
Are you sure he did not send her away?

Would you want her around?

What does anyone expect? Joes usefulness has run out for her.

She used joe just like the democratic party did. Everything she had her money, her influence, her fame, everything she had was because of joe. She has absolutely no value to anyone so she rode joes coat-tails.

She propped him up, she lied to defend him, when he was touching little kids she just stood there smiling for the cameras, she did everything she could to keep him in power as long as she could for her own selfish desires.

She is just nothing but a highly successful gold digger.

Isn't Joe due for an upgrade anyway?

Who's the current babysitter? :badgrin:

She's going to exploit every taxpayer dollar she can. Ole' Joe can flounder around as he's beig fed to the sharks.

Biden hasn't been "humiliated", and is continuing his duties as President.

Your opinion of a woman doing her job couldn't be lower????? Well aren't you the dumb one.

Forum List

Back