As John Kerry Speaks Today, Can't Help But Say:Hows That James Taylor Stunt Working Out For You?

Rexx Taylor

Platinum Member
Jan 6, 2015
:banana::oops-28: Anyone watching John Kerry now? You have to laugh. We all thought James Taylor Singing "You Got A Friend" was going to end the violence, no more terror attacks.
:itsok:
So who will sing in Paris next? Will John Kerry give either William Hung or Justin Beavis a call? :hellno:

I feel sorry for the French...first the murders, and now they have to listen to that moron.....adding to the pain and suffering.....

Stupid horse-face talked on and on for 10 minutes. Not one meaningful word from this buffoon.

Find an old newsreel of Brit P.M. Chamberlain's condescending address after Hitler invaded Czech Republic and compare it to Kerry's political bullshit and you will find a lot of similarities.

this just in from ABC News: Belovved Vocalist " Yoko Ono" has called John Kerry and has offered to do a concert in efforts to heal the suffering in France. But this particular offer would need to pass a vote in the French Parliament.

I feel sorry for the French...first the murders, and now they have to listen to that moron.....adding to the pain and suffering.....

Obama can't bring himself to say radical Islamic terrorists....
He refers to these jerkoffs as ISIL or ISIS or is it ISIL....

Today Kerry is referring to defeating DASH.....

Radical Islamic terrorists.Not according to Obama
ISIS
ISIL
DASH......

They can't even say who or what we are fighting....
And we are supposed to trust this administration on how to deal with evil
when they can't even get the name right.

OMG, I had forgotten all about that . THAT (loser/traitor Jon Heinz/Kerry) is what we have in charge of PROTECTING us and our country folks. we all should have some warm fuzzies about it.

if that isn't bad enough. they want to put in one of these two OLD FOGIES to replace the Jon Heinz/Kerry NEXT YEAR.

Just say no. or better yet say: hell no

Obama can't bring himself to say radical Islamic terrorists....
He refers to these jerkoffs as ISIL or ISIS or is it ISIL....

Today Kerry is referring to defeating DASH.....

Radical Islamic terrorists.Not according to Obama
ISIS
ISIL
DASH......

They can't even say who or what we are fighting....
And we are supposed to trust this administration on how to deal with evil
when they can't even get the name right.
i wonder if at least 75% of all Americans are aware that Obama cut ISIS loose to do whatever they want.

:banana::oops-28: Anyone watching John Kerry now? You have to laugh. We all thought James Taylor Singing "You Got A Friend" was going to end the violence, no more terror attacks.
:itsok:
So who will sing in Paris next? Will John Kerry give either William Hung or Justin Beavis a call? :hellno:
TERRORISTS KILL 129 IN PARIS AND THIS GREAT AMERICAN CHOOSES TO SHOW HIS DISDAIN FOR THE USA SECRETARY OF STATE. HOW ABOUT SHOWING DISDAIN FOR THE TERRORISTS.
The terrorists do not like John Kerry, you don't like John Kerry, whose side are you own?

Forum List

Back