As liberals we hate corporations because:

EdwardBaiamonte

Platinum Member
Nov 23, 2011
personal welfare encourages sloth and theft, is anti science, and liberal while corporate welfare can contribute to the incredibly good works corporations do, i,e. provide the life sustaining jobs and products that keep us alive so we don't stave to death by the millions. So as good liberals we should hate corporations- right?

Um, no. We don't hate corporations. At least I don't.

We dislike certain laws that allow some people running corporations to act in an extremely immoral fashion.

A corporation, however, is just a legal construct, so it makes little sense to hate a corporation.

We dislike certain laws that allow some people running corporations to act in an extremely immoral fashion.
notice the silly goof liberal talks about immorality but not about keeping 7 billion human beings from slowly starving to death

notice the silly goof liberal talks about immorality but not about keeping 7 billion human beings from slowly starving to death
That 7billion plus people can't all be saved you should know that, it isn't the US job to solely help others countries, liberals like me know what compassion is, yet asshole s try and stop us from acting in compassion ways to our own and other nations instead promoting destruction and counterintuitive action.

Forum List

Back