As Manafort goes down, expect R-Wers on here to.............

Mueller is manufacturing a case against Manafort and getting activist Democrat judges to rubber stamp everything he does and wants found. This is pure kangaroo court. Once Manafort is firmly where democrats want him to be, he will be given testimony to memorize and regurgitate.

no one is manufacturing anything, you insane twit.

That is true, thanks to Clinton and Obama.

You are why democrats can't win elections. You are to stupid to realize manifort and flynn going down doesn't mean shit.

First of all, learn the difference between "to" and "too".....(so that you wouldn't come off as so fucking ignorant)

But MOST important, all that your half brain is "proving" with your post, is that you're so far up Trump's fat ass that NOTHING would convince you that you're actually suffocating with your head where it is......

First of all, you show illiteracy, hypocrisy and self-doubt by putting your point in parentheses. Second, you're missing a period. Perhaps you should seek a pregnancy test.

Third, my formal education extends through the fourth grade, but I'm quite sure a paragraph shouldn't begin with the word "But". Then you follow your butt with a run-on sentence that's very wordy, yet says nothing.

I guess your making such a broad affirmative statement means you have knowledge that the FBI found evidence of his wrong doing. Do you care to share or you can just admit you're making assumptions and are full of shit?

Well, Tigger-baby.......all I know is that NO magistrate would have given a search warrant to the FBI UNLESS probable cause existed and that there was proof that Manafort did NOT relinquish all his documentation (he could have destroyed, shredded or burned documents) BUT there are STILL traceable electronic correspondence between Manafort and (fill in the blank...)

BTW, learn the difference between "your" and "you're".....thanks.

So you're just making assumptions and are full of shit. Search warrants are issued all the time and nothing is found.

BTW my use of "your" is proper because it referred to "YOUR STATEMENT", perhaps you should practice what you preach.

So I see when you get your ass handed to you, you rate it as funny and run like hell to continue your propaganda. Typical mindless regressive.

Forum List

Back