As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

They are entitled to argue - they have lost loved ones in the most horrific way. I feel for them, I really do.
I believe that if the gunman couldn't get a gun in the first place, fourteen people might still be alive.

Apparently their was a need for someone other than the gunman to have a gun.

yeah. ambush during a movie screening.

clearly more guns would have helped.

I can hit what I'm aiming at....I think if I'd been there and had a gun, fewer people would have died or been hurt....I don't carry a gun though, and probably never will, but I'm all in favor of others carrying them and using them to protect people when the crazies come out.

I'd say a Repub, uses drugs, from good church going familly, Get a Rush as he bow down in front of rush to take that "EIB" mic in the ass. Guns don't kill! My hate for Pres. Obama make me use the gun to get a
holy message out by repubs.. Make my facts up on any issue that I can't win on, lie is the GOP standards and here is the new poster boy...

Stupid leftist makes stupid post...

take a break, remember, only the handful of baggers on this forum and a couple others agree with you, the entire rest of the planet laughs at you and thinks this of you

bush_dailymirror_dumb_people.jpg

so stop wasting time pretending you have any idea what you are talking about :lol:

You don't get it do you? unarmed crowds are like fish in a barrel. There was at least 50 wounded, if at least two or more people would have had a gun less people would be hurt and dead.

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?

Yes, because in some people's world, guns plus more guns plus crazy people with guns = peace.

Apparently their was a need for someone other than the gunman to have a gun.

So how would this hero American have stood up and fired off the killing shot with all the gunfire in the theatre? If someone is shooting at you, you stay down, you don't stand up with your own gun and shoot. If they did, someone else would be dead.

You don't think you can aim while taking cover?

You don't get it do you? unarmed crowds are like fish in a barrel. There was at least 50 wounded, if at least two or more people would have had a gun less people would be hurt and dead.

I can imagine it now, a couple of heroes pulling out their Uzis and spraying in the general direction of the gunman - that could only be a positive thing couldn't it?

Yes, because in some people's world, guns plus more guns plus crazy people with guns = peace.

The stupidest of the stupid will actually say the answer to this problem is more guns, I know

I would laugh if it wasnt so unbelievably sick and insane...

So rat, when are you going to take your automatic weapon into the local mall or movie theater and shoot you some libruls!

Wouldnt you just love to do that?

Fuck but you are a retard.

I'm ashamed you are the same species as I.

why do you keep wasting your time pretending to be human, the rest of the planet knows who I am (the adult, the liberal, the one who voted against W) and the rest of the planet knows you are the disgusting piece of filth...

why do you keep wasting your time pretending to be human, the rest of the planet knows who I am

A pile of dogshit? Yeah, we know.

(the adult, the liberal, the one who voted against W) and the rest of the planet knows you are the disgusting piece of filth...

No mater who you vote for or against, you are a disreputable pile of dogshit.

Piss off and crawl back to Stormfront or MoveOn.

Someone who is anti gun and has no firearms training trying to tell how someone who has had urban combat training how too shoot?

Why would you assume the hero gun man would have had combat training?

Well, he's carrying a gun for one thing, so he has to have a concealed weapons permit, everybody I know that has one, has had training, most have been in the military, some have been cops.....

Sorry, I'm not a member of the occupy movement.

you guys cannot make a single comment, ever, without lying

amazing

it really is :lol:

Why don't you go off and walk into a fire? Preferably, a fire infested with Fire-AIDS.

given just one chance to prove it, you disgusting filth always do

you hate women, gays, Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, Asians, you hate everyone who isnt exactly like you and that will no longer be tolerated

got that, assholes!

"Salina Jordan, 19, who was in Theater 8, told the Post she saw one girl struck in the cheek and others in the stomach, including a girl who looked to be around 9 years old."

who takes a little child into a midnight premiere of such a movie?

You'd be surprised...our Winco is open all night and I stupidly thought to go shopping at 10pm at night, thinking all the kids would be home in bed...turns out a lot of people don't have bedtimes for their kids anymore. There should be lessons in parenting....

During the McMartin preschool molestation hysteria, I went to the store after midnight and so did everyone I knew. If a child was in the store we just left. There were seldom kids in stores after midnight, change your shopping time.

why do you keep wasting your time pretending to be human, the rest of the planet knows who I am

A pile of dogshit? Yeah, we know.

(the adult, the liberal, the one who voted against W) and the rest of the planet knows you are the disgusting piece of filth...

No mater who you vote for or against, you are a disreputable pile of dogshit.

Piss off and crawl back to Stormfront or MoveOn.

why not just send one of your buddies over to shoot me?

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?
Why wouldn't it?

Certain drugs are banned in the U.S., and it costs us a fortune to enforce the ban, but anyone can get any drug they want within ten miles of any inhabited place in the Nation. Some places, right around the corner.

you guys cannot make a single comment, ever, without lying

amazing

it really is :lol:

Why don't you go off and walk into a fire? Preferably, a fire infested with Fire-AIDS.

given just one chance to prove it, you disgusting filth always do

you hate women, gays, Blacks, Latinos, Muslims, Asians, you hate everyone who isnt exactly like you and that will no longer be tolerated

got that, assholes!

You forgot that we also hate midgets, albinos, circus clowns and mimes.

If you're going to make shit up, at least get all the talking points correct.

And therein lies the problem.

It's not a problem
It's out of the question. PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Americans have told me that if guns were banned in the US, they would riot.

This seems like an overreaction to me, so I hope it isn't true.

Our forefathers gave us the right to bear arms, not just so we could hunt or protect ourselves but so we could overthrow an unjust government....do you really think that the American citizens would put up with the government taking our guns away? That was a big reason for our revolution in the first place, you know. It's why we aren't part of the UK today....

Forum List

Back