As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

Let me begin by expressing my sympathy for those who were killed and my prayers for their families and loved ones.
What a senseless, shameful thing.

• Thanks
Reactions: Jos
Pho King here proves what we adults know, baggers are murdering scum, most dont have the balls to pull the trigger themselves, but they will support others who do

They first try to kill all minorities and Gays and so on by killing social programs, and so on, problem is these idiots are going to need the social programs they are trying to kill.

Yep, if you are a bagger, you are a real piece of shit, and while i am here talking this way and I may be one of the few, here, I can assure you, there are tens of millions of us out there

LOLOLOLOL

Yes, there are millions of you parasites.

It's not a problem
It's out of the question. PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Americans have told me that if guns were banned in the US, they would riot.

This seems like an overreaction to me, so I hope it isn't true.

Our forefathers gave us the right to bear arms, not just so we could hunt or protect ourselves but so we could overthrow an unjust government....do you really think that the American citizens would put up with the government taking our guns away? That was a big reason for our revolution in the first place, you know. It's why we aren't part of the UK today....

Sure, and that made sense back when Armies and the general populace had the same flintlock musket weaponry. Go ahead and try to overthrow the government today... I'm sure you'll get real far putting up your SKS or shotgun against their cruise missiles and tanks.

There was nothing about a booby trapped apartment in the movie.

It took a long time to do that, and a lot of planning and know how.

Pretty scary, he was a smart nut.

Actually their are a few strange things going on here.
Like where did he get the tear gas grenades? And the bombs at his apartment.

Which now you think about it their is that UN small arms treaty obama wants support for. Fast and the furious wasn't for the drug dealers.

Some Americans have told me that if guns were banned in the US, they would riot.

Our forefathers gave us the right to bear arms, not just so we could hunt or protect ourselves but so we could overthrow an unjust government....do you really think that the American citizens would put up with the government taking our guns away? That was a big reason for our revolution in the first place, you know. It's why we aren't part of the UK today....

Sure, and that made sense back when Armies and the general populace had the same flintlock musket weaponry. Go ahead and try to overthrow the government today... I'm sure you'll get real far putting up your SKS or shotgun against their cruise missiles and tanks.

Which brings up a point...I don't think our forefathers intended for us to have limited arms..IOW, we should be able to have those cruise missiles and tanks.

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

It's a difference in culture. The right to bear arms is important in America because we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed. Americans are very sensitized to our right to defend ourselves.

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in contact, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

Yeah...those pacifist Aussies just rolled over for the Japanese in WWII, didn't they?

You never cease to amaze with the stupidity that you spew.

Pho King here proves what we adults know, baggers are murdering scum, most dont have the balls to pull the trigger themselves, but they will support others who do

They first try to kill all minorities and Gays and so on by killing social programs, and so on, problem is these idiots are going to need the social programs they are trying to kill.

Yep, if you are a bagger, you are a real piece of shit, and while i am here talking this way and I may be one of the few, here, I can assure you, there are tens of millions of us out there

LOLOLOLOL

Can you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.

Thank you, sincerely, for continuing to prove who the adult is and who is not.

Not for my benefit or the benefit of the other libs here, we all know what you are, but for the benefit of anyone out there who still might have the slightest doubt.

I know, it hurts when I criticize you because you know I am the adult and you are the piece of filth who hates people solely based on the color of their skin.

The initial report is that he made them. This was a smart guy,

Which now you think about it their is that UN small arms treaty obama wants support for. Fast and the furious wasn't for the drug dealers.

Someone who can make a tear gas grenade can easily make a ricin grenade, which would have left everyone dead.

There was nothing about a booby trapped apartment in the movie.

It took a long time to do that, and a lot of planning and know how.

Tear gas grenades are easily obtainable on the internet.

Clear Out 6oz Tear Gas Grenade - For Sale - Keepshooting®

That's why the citizen should have equal weapons as the military does.
But I am willing to bring down a tyrannical government even at the lose of my own life.
You can live a be a slave, I will not.

LOLOLOLOL

Can you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.

Thank you, sincerely, for continuing to prove who the adult is and who is not.

Not for my benefit or the benefit of the other libs here, we all know what you are, but for the benefit of anyone out there who still might have the slightest doubt.

I know, it hurts when I criticize you because you know I am the adult and you are the piece of filth who hates people solely based on the color of their skin.

Zoidberg_butthurt-exam.jpg

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?

So in Australia nobody gets killed with a gun nowadays? Get real.

Yes, but there have been no mass shootings, which was my point. How many mass shootings has America had this year alone?
You must consider the difference in U.S. population density compared to that of Australia. All U.S. urban centers are very crowded and the population at large is increasing day by day. So these violent outbursts are to be expected under such unnatural conditions. I think of them as Nature acting to thin the herd.

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

It's a difference in culture. The right to bear arms is important in America because we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed. Americans are very sensitized to our right to defend ourselves.

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in context, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

I think beastiality is pretty much universally outlawed.:D

Tear gas grenades are easily obtainable on the internet.

Clear Out 6oz Tear Gas Grenade - For Sale - Keepshooting®

Maybe so but they did report hearing bangs go off those don't make a bang sound like the police type do.

But I am willing to bring down a tyrannical government even at the lose of my own life.

Yeah, everyone should have tactical nukes and B52 bombers. Don't like the neighbors and their late night parties? Nuke the fuckers! HAHAHAHA! Tired of the Post Office leaving junk mail? Shoot them with a bazooka! Tired of traffic jams? Run over everyone in your M1 Abrams tank! Someone in your neighborhood has a messy lawn? Clean it up with a flamethrower!

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in context, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

I think beastiality is pretty much universally outlawed.:D

Not even close. Most countries that have same sex marriage have legalized beastiality for decades. Our military legalized beastiality when it accepted same sex marriage.

Senate Defense Authorization Bill Legalizes Sodomy, oh and Bestiality

Beastality legal in some states not others, why??? - Yahoo! Answers

Yeah, everyone should have tactical nukes and B52 bombers. Don't like the neighbors and their late night parties? Nuke the fuckers! HAHAHAHA! Tired of the Post Office leaving junk mail? Shoot them with a bazooka! Tired of traffic jams? Run over everyone in your M1 Abrams tank! Someone in your neighborhood has a messy lawn? Clean it up with a flamethrower!
The second amendment protects only the firearms that can be used for military purpose. B52 and tactical nukes are not firearms

Last edited:

Forum List

Back