As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

292490_395208443873375_790183428_n.jpg

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Ni0lK4Na6VY]Virginia Tech & Death By Drugs (Antidepressants, Shootings) - YouTube[/ame]

I only read a few of the posts in this thread and I'm amazed at some of the comments. People are dead because of some jack off whacko and that's it.

Please stop trying to further your agenda off the deaths of these people.

I only read a few of the posts in this thread and I'm amazed at some of the comments. People are dead because of some jack off whacko and that's it.

Please stop trying to further your agenda off the deaths of these people.

Gun control advocates don't remain quite when something like this happens they get louder so I will not shut up either.

Last edited:
It's a difference in culture. The right to bear arms is important in America because we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed. Americans are very sensitized to our right to defend ourselves.

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in context, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

I think beastiality is pretty much universally outlawed.:D

Not even close. Most countries that have same sex marriage have legalized beastiality for decades. Our military legalized beastiality when it accepted same sex marriage.

Senate Defense Authorization Bill Legalizes Sodomy, oh and Bestiality

Beastality legal in some states not others, why??? - Yahoo! Answers

National Defense Authorization Act for Fiscal Year 2012 (S. 1867) - GovTrack.us

heres the bill show us the text you are speaking of

Apparently, the people in Australia have become sheep.

Making it more difficult to get guns will NOT stop these kinds of killing, nor will it even slow it down. However, the death rates of innocent citizens will soar by comparison to the rare mass shootings that occur in the USA.

People who believe in the power of gun bans or restrictions, never, never, never consider the fact that there are over 2.5 million successful gun defenses in the US per year.

The World Wide Web Gun Defense Clock

It is always tragic when someone follows an agenda, and it is heart rending when that agenda turns to murder.

Yet, there is always people who think that the 2.5 million lives saved should be ignored because 10 people lost their life to a crazy person.

Before people start to advocate for more gun restrictions (particularly people from other countries that don't have a clue to the real statistics about gun rights), consider which is the greatest tragedy. A rare, yet tragic case of one lone gunman killing a dozen people, or over 2 million deaths of innocent people from knee-jerk reactions like some in this thread?

Also, consider the people killed by speeders in their autos, yet no one is advocating for restrictions being placed in their personal car to keep them below the speed limit. More people are killed by cars and poor driving than by guns.

Last edited:
Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?
fucking good idea lets BAN THINGS
ok i forget we have

possession of tobacco products are banned for MINORS
sure it works
we never see or hear of a minor SMOKING do we ?

aLcohol IS PROHIBITED for sale to those under 21
it works
have you ever seen a drunk teenager ?

most drugs are BANNED
sure it works
you never see or hear of anyone getting stoned do you ?

in states where guns are BANNED or severly resticted gun deaths are above the national average

while we are at it lets BAN swimming pools over #3000 thousand kids where killed in swimming pools last year

yeah your right BANNING things solves everything
fucking wake up

That's why the citizen should have equal weapons as the military does.
But I am willing to bring down a tyrannical government even at the lose of my own life.
You can live a be a slave, I will not.

Yeah, everyone should have tactical nukes and B52 bombers. Don't like the neighbors and their late night parties? Nuke the fuckers! HAHAHAHA! Tired of the Post Office leaving junk mail? Shoot them with a bazooka! Tired of traffic jams? Run over everyone in your M1 Abrams tank! Someone in your neighborhood has a messy lawn? Clean it up with a flamethrower!
The second amendment protects on the firearms that can be used for military purpose. B52 and tactical nukes are not firearms

But you don't have a problem with just anyone having "equal military weapons"? Joe Blow with a 60 IQ should be able to have a tank, RPG, full auto machineguns, anti-aircraft guns, 16" 50 cal Naval bag guns with nuclear shells or Sarin gas warheads? Where do you draw the line? Or is there a line?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KFW3bwXIcWc&feature=g-all-lik]Surveillance - Elderly Man Shoots Robbers at Internet Cafe in Florida - YouTube[/ame]

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

It's a difference in culture. The right to bear arms is important in America because we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed. Americans are very sensitized to our right to defend ourselves.

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in context, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

I think beastiality is pretty much universally outlawed.:D

People have to keep reminding Uncensored about that one.

I haven't gotten around to reading the entire thread. Has anyone gotten around to blaming this incident on marijuana yet?

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=WTdO-w3xnpw]From my Cold Dead Hands! - YouTube[/ame]

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?

If there were mass shootings every other week they wouldn't make the news. want to try again?

This is a stupid assumption. People have to have a way to protect themselves from scum like this, and giving away our 2nd amendment rights and depending on the police who always arrive on the scene after the fact, is no way to curb these psychos.
It's ironic that these types of tragedy's always make up the blanket coverage of the news day, but many of the instances where a law abiding citizen deters or prevents a crime get only minimal coverage for a few seconds at best.
The gun grabbers are always out in force after an event like this, as if guns kill people and not the people themselves?
What will be next, knives, bats, frying pans and cars?.
It's not the guns it's the people pulling the triggers, and swinging the knives and bats and mowing others down with cars that are the problem.

My Football Coach @ the Academy back in the day's Daughter Lost a Friend in this... And a couple other were Injured...

She was going to go to the Movie with them. :(

The Count is up to 71 Shot... Many Critical.

:)

peace...

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

When has our right to keep and bear arms ever been removed in America? How can we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed when it has never been removed?

The USA and Australia have very similar roots as English colonies. They have a parliamentary democracy that is neither oppressive or pacifistic. I don't know where you get the notion that Australians are cowardly, sheep fucking, pacifists who roll over at the slightest threat.

Forum List

Back