As many as 10 dead in shooting at Batman premiere in Denver: reports

The problem with banning guns, and acting like a mature and civilized society, is really disgusting slime like baggers will go out of their way to get them so they can shoot and kill the people they are jealous of, liberals.

Most of them, most people in general, wont do that, but a few will...for that reason, i am keeping mine

Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

If guns were outlawed, only outlaws would have guns...so, yes.

A better question for me, is why the f isn't it easier for people to carry guns? All these nutjobs wouldn't pull this mass casualty crap if they knew they were gonna get popped.

I agree...Columbine...one of the teachers had to go to his car to get his gun, imagine how many deaths he could have prevented if he'd been allowed to carry his gun into the school.

The problem with banning guns, and acting like a mature and civilized society, is really disgusting slime like baggers will go out of their way to get them so they can shoot and kill the people they are jealous of, liberals.

Most of them, most people in general, wont do that, but a few will...for that reason, i am keeping mine

Are you keeping yours so that you too can shoot and kill people you are jealous of, liberals.

It's not a problem
It's out of the question. PERIOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Some Americans have told me that if guns were banned in the US, they would riot.

This seems like an overreaction to me, so I hope it isn't true.

Riot? There will be a lot of dead cops who try and come and round up guns.

I'm not so sure...I wish I could be, but after Katrina our military went around and confiscated guns from their legal owners, leaving their owners with no protection and our country did NOTHING!....at the moment, I'm afraid it was a trial run and they will, eventually take our guns...

why do you keep wasting your time pretending to be human, the rest of the planet knows who I am

A pile of dogshit? Yeah, we know.

(the adult, the liberal, the one who voted against W) and the rest of the planet knows you are the disgusting piece of filth...

No mater who you vote for or against, you are a disreputable pile of dogshit.

Piss off and crawl back to Stormfront or MoveOn.

why not just send one of your buddies over to shoot me?

Damn, lady, what a great suggestion!

Pho King here proves what we adults know, baggers are murdering scum, most dont have the balls to pull the trigger themselves, but they will support others who do

They first try to kill all minorities and Gays and so on by killing social programs, and so on, problem is these idiots are going to need the social programs they are trying to kill.

Yep, if you are a bagger, you are a real piece of shit, and while i am here talking this way and I may be one of the few, here, I can assure you, there are tens of millions of us out there

LOLOLOLOL

You're the foreigner from where I sit...
When I go to a discussion forum that is for New Zealand I will be the foreigner as long as you're here at the U.S.M.B. you are the foreigner

who has been posting here longer than you.

*shrug*

USMB stands for United States Message Board...I believe that makes this message board dedicated to the US and it's citizens and our concerns...am I wrong????

I wonder why Australians didn't riot? Maybe we are more civilised and accepting of the laws?

It's a difference in culture. The right to bear arms is important in America because we have a long history of oppression each time it is removed. Americans are very sensitized to our right to defend ourselves.

Australians obviously have different culture, which isn't as opposed to oppression and dedicated to self-defense. To put it in context, consider if the Australian government outlawed sex with sheep. THEN you would riot, you know you would!

Last edited:
Would this have happened if guns were banned in the US?

Are you brain dead? How many people were killed with guns in DC before the gun ban was lifted?

Australia banned the sale of guns after the Port Arthur massacre. Since then, we have no more mass shootings. Yet America suffers a mass shooting every week, it would appear - why is that?
Guns are an endemic component of American culture. America was given birth by gunfire. The simple fact is no one knows how many guns are in the hands of the American people, so to ban them would eliminate a percentage but not nearly all of them. And most of the remainder would be in the hands of those with no regard for laws and mandates.

Also consider that the Australian culture is largely a British extraction, which is not endemically oriented to civilian gun ownership. So the Australian people would presumably be more accepting of a firearms ban. However, my understanding is the violent crime rate in Australia has increased since guns were banned. Is that true? I was told that by an Aussie in another forum who was resentful of the ban.

If you look at Obama's executive orders page online you can see on multiple occasions where he seeded responsibility to Hillary for various executive actions. All he has to do is write a memo, put his signature on it and Walla, Hillary can sign treaties in his stead. And the UN and various other entities have written several treaties. The LOST treaty (Law Of The Sea treaty) was one of them. Dick Morris discusses these treaties in his book "Screwed".

Backtracking now? You said "law", now it's "treaties"! :cool:

Treaties have the force of law.

I don't know, ask the "native Americans" about that....

Pho King here proves what we adults know, baggers are murdering scum, most dont have the balls to pull the trigger themselves, but they will support others who do

They first try to kill all minorities and Gays and so on by killing social programs, and so on, problem is these idiots are going to need the social programs they are trying to kill.

Yep, if you are a bagger, you are a real piece of shit, and while i am here talking this way and I may be one of the few, here, I can assure you, there are tens of millions of us out there

LOLOLOLOL

Can you please die in a fire? Like a fire infested with AIDS so you get Fire-AIDS? I'm asking you to contract Fire-AIDS and die. If you can.

Forum List

Back