Votes: 45 50.6%
  • Barack Obama

Votes: 18 20.2%
  • None of the above

Votes: 6 6.7%
  • Other

Votes: 5 5.6%

• Total voters
50% Romney, 21% Barry. I wonder if this is a view into the future?
This poll is so far to the right of national polls it shows just how far to the right this board is.

I'm not sure it is so far right as much as it is anti-incumbent. In this poll/thread; it manifests itself as support for Romney since the question is who would you vote for. I think if you were to really pry into the overwhelmingly right-wing response, you'd find that maybe 5 of the 41 votes as of this writing are for Romney and 36 are anti-Obama.

Quit melting, please. I will respond to topic and value if you show the support in your link on "flexibility" with a gun-ban legislation. You don't do that. You simply name call.

The trolls are you and NeoBot and the other far righties who offer nothing.

Tis what tis.

You are mad because I deal with you far better in the mode than you tried to deal with me. I will always beat you down, bigreb, always.

Now, post the connection between "flexibilty" and gun ban. You do that, and we can talk. Any of your bots want to jump in and offer concrete material, go for it.

Wrong thread you fucking idiot and as far as I know kwc57 hasn't posted in that thread you're babbling about.

You are mad because I deal with you far better in the mode than you tried to deal with me. I will always beat you down, bigreb, always.

Not even in your wildest dream can you beat me, hell you can't beat your meat with directions and a dvd showing you how.:eusa_whistle:

Driveling and sniveling, bigrebnc, and name calling like a four year old: that is all you are doing.

You will always lose to me when you do that. :lol:

You are more of a man than TeaBot, I will give you that. You don't back down, while the other stalks and squawks.

Are you winning on the internet again, Jokey? Wow. You must be really clever.

*Slaps own head, and reminds self not to be such a sarcastic bitch*.

Yes he is very "concerned" about things

ConcernTrollisConcerned.jpg

Here boy, here boy
:eusa_whistle:

Last edited:
At least Romney knows economics 101.
President Obama is just for controlling the people and knows nothing about economics.

bummer the government isn't a corporation that benefits from putting people out of work.

*shrug*

we bled 75,000 jobs a month the last time the rightwingnuts ran things.

Nope. Obama only believes in bleeding jobs out of Defense.

We're hollowing out. 4 more years of Obama we won't be able to beat Canada.

Last edited:
This poll is so far to the right of national polls it shows just how far to the right this board is.

I'm not sure it is so far right as much as it is anti-incumbent. In this poll/thread; it manifests itself as support for Romney since the question is who would you vote for. I think if you were to really pry into the overwhelmingly right-wing response, you'd find that maybe 5 of the 41 votes as of this writing are for Romney and 36 are anti-Obama.

Yah.......asking everyone who they would actually vote for is unfair for liberals.

kcw's anus twitches when he hears bigrebnc's crooning, so he comes scampering over. Go, kcw, go!

You can drop your coded hints all you want JakeFakey, but I'm still not interested in your ghey advances. If you enjoy man meat, by all means enjoy it. Just don't expect the rest of us to join in on your mud pumping activities. :eusa_whistle:

And in real life, the election WILL BE about Obama's record......and he will be fired for incompetence.

I voted none of the above since Paul won't be on the ballot.

Maybe I read the poll wrong, if there was a vote today and all 3 were on the ballot, I'd go Paul.

I likely won't vote in November. Sadly something as important as who our president is isn't worth the 5-10 minutes it'll take me to vote. Robama or Obamney, couldn't care less. Flip a coin.

Maybe I read the poll wrong, if there was a vote today and all 3 were on the ballot, I'd go Paul.

I likely won't vote in November. Sadly something as important as who our president is isn't worth the 5-10 minutes it'll take me to vote. Robama or Obamney, couldn't care less. Flip a coin.

I actually voted Paul, but I know in the final analysis it will be between Romney and Obama. I will go vote and I will vote for Romney. While he isn't my first choice, there IS a difference between he and Obama and we simply can't survive another 4 years of Dear Ruler. My vote will be equally split between a vote for Romney and a vote against Obama.

I actually voted Paul, but I know in the final analysis it will be between Romney and Obama. I will go vote and I will vote for Romney. While he isn't my first choice, there IS a difference between he and Obama and we simply can't survive another 4 years of Dear Ruler. My vote will be equally split between a vote for Romney and a vote against Obama.

I heard the same media frenzy about how we had to elect Bush to undo the fiscally liberal things Clinton did, and things just got way more liberal fiscally. I won't fall for it this time.

I don't care about conservatism or its "principles" and actually hate the Republican party.

But I like surviving and money

So, yeah, I am voting for Romney.

I heard the same media frenzy about how we had to elect Bush to undo the fiscally liberal things Clinton did, and things just got way more liberal fiscally. I won't fall for it this time.

I certainly understand where you're coming from, but I won't allow myself NOT to vote. By doing that, I become part of the problem. I have an obligation to myself and my family to make a choice. It may not be the choice I want, but it will be the best choice given the options I'm handed.

Ron Paul. I know he doesn't have a chance at winning, but people keep falling in line like good like zombies to mindlessly vote for whoever is on "their" side (DEM, GOP), regardless who's running for them. The 2 party stranglehold is a main reason as to why we are at where we are. Neither side has the country's best interests at heart-I'm not voting for the lesser of two evils, or choosing whether I screwed by the left, or the right. Just my 2 cents haha.

I certainly understand where you're coming from, but I won't allow myself NOT to vote. By doing that, I become part of the problem. I have an obligation to myself and my family to make a choice. It may not be the choice I want, but it will be the best choice given the options I'm handed.

Agree to disagree. I don't think any voter is part of the problem, non voters, Obama voters, Romney voters, etc.

The game is rigged, both parties are equally bought off and they take orders from the super rich and super powerful, neither gives a damn about the average joe. They both have the same goals, to get your money and to make you submissive and obedient.

It's not worth my 5 minutes of voting to give either candidate the gratification of winning my vote, even if it is just one vote.

Agree to disagree. I don't think any voter is part of the problem, non voters, Obama voters, Romney voters, etc.

The game is rigged, both parties are equally bought off and they take orders from the super rich and super powerful, neither gives a damn about the average joe. They both have the same goals, to get your money and to make you submissive and obedient.

It's not worth my 5 minutes of voting to give either candidate the gratification of winning my vote, even if it is just one vote.

We agree on everything except one thing.........taking the opportunity to decide which one will bend you over and screw you. I prefer the gentler approach over the slapping me on the ass and calling me biatch. I'm particular when it comes to that. :lol:

If you don't like either candidate, a write-in vote is the proper response, much better than not voting. A write-in vote will not win, but it sends a strong message that you don't like the candidates. If you don't like the parties candidates, you won't provide financial support and they are every bit as interested in that as they are your vote. Also a large write-in vote can be a precursor to the rise of a third party.

Last edited:

If you don't like either candidate, a write-in vote is the proper response, much better than not voting. A write-in vote will not win, but it sends a strong message that you don't like the candidates. If you don't like the parties candidates, you won't provide financial support and they are every bit as interested in that as they are your vote. Also a large write-in vote can be a precursor to the rise of a third party.

What's sending that message ever done or what will it ever do?

My answer is nothing, what's yours?

We agree on everything except one thing.........taking the opportunity to decide which one will bend you over and screw you. I prefer the gentler approach over the slapping me on the ass and calling me biatch. I'm particular when it comes to that. :lol:

Actually I would agree with you as well if that's what I thought, but they're the same to me.

I'm not going to vote for the man who invented Obamacare to undo it.

I typically vote on principal in primaries where it can possibly count. When it comes to actual elections, writing a name in might send a message, but it might also allow a candidate I do NOT want to get elected. If all I have is a choice between two evils, I will choose the lesser every time. To not do so is an act against my own interests.

Forum List

Back