As President Trump predicted, under Biden we’d be paying $7 for a gallon of gas.

This is all BY DESIGN.

It is not a BUG IN THE BIDEN ADMIN…IT IS A FEATURE.

He is a corrupt bribed cuck and he is intentionally fucking over the US. Pelosi, Feinstein, Swalwell….it goes on and on.

You have 2 parts of this, the corrupt being paid off by foreign interests and the green hoax, which lefties are posied to make millions off of.

They are intentionally crushing the economy.
EXACTLY

0a2b7ad659c690558f8f1d4ca2b682645f39ca60575e8ebd4755740e9d9a674c_1.jpg

July 24 2018
"Just remember what you’re seeing and what you're reading is not what’s happening," Trump said at the VFW convention in Kansas City.
"Stick with us," Trump said. "Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

March 9 2022
On the morning of March 4, the last remaining independent news outlet in Russia — the award-winning Novaya Gazeta — announced the end of its reporting on the war in Ukraine in response to Russian government demands.

A new law that bans the “dissemination of knowingly false information” about the Russian armed forces — and carries up to a 15-year penalty — was the final blow. The newspaper vowed to continue informing the public about the consequences of the economic sanctions, problems with import of medications, and other social issues.

A Trumptard UTOPIA.

July 24 2018
"Just remember what you’re seeing and what you're reading is not what’s happening," Trump said at the VFW convention in Kansas City.
"Stick with us," Trump said. "Don’t believe the crap you see from these people, the fake news."

March 9 2022
On the morning of March 4, the last remaining independent news outlet in Russia — the award-winning Novaya Gazeta — announced the end of its reporting on the war in Ukraine in response to Russian government demands.

A new law that bans the “dissemination of knowingly false information” about the Russian armed forces — and carries up to a 15-year penalty — was the final blow. The newspaper vowed to continue informing the public about the consequences of the economic sanctions, problems with import of medications, and other social issues.

A Trumptard UTOPIA.
I SMELL DESPERATION IN THAT POST........You are FUCKED ON THE FACTS...........So now you play the Russia card again................See PUTIN DID THIS SHIT IN 2022 .......IT'S ALL TRUMPS FAULT......IN 2018 HE SAID FAKE NEWS.

My God ...........YOU ARE A FUCKING LOSER.

July 24 2018

March 9 2022

A Trumptard UTOPIA.
/-----/
1646915938067.png

What media outlets does Trump control?
President Trump saying the MSM is fake news and Putin putting reporters in prison for reporting on the war have nothing to do with each other. But we all understand your desperation and frustration.

That is official fantasy. When has anyone ever proved those counts are valid? Don't tell me the were CERTIFIED. That proves absolutely nothing.
Please identify 1) all states in which the Loser's legal lickspittles are contesting the certified results of the 2020 presidential election in a legitimate venue where credible evidence is required.

While you are at it, name 2) all the suspects who have been implicated in the theft of the Loser's "Landslide!"

You might also provide a brief account of 3) exactly how the monumental caper was concocted, coordinated, and accomplished, with not a single dastard of the thousands complicit ever being detected.

Screen Shot 2022-03-10 at 9.00.56 AM.png

OIP.jpg

In a poll conducted last week by Reuters, 80% of respondents — including solid majorities of Republicans and Democrats — said they support the idea of not importing any oil from Russia, even if that leads to higher gas prices at the pump.

Last edited:
I never thought I see the day when a gallon of gas would cost more then democrats cigarette prices of $12 bucks a pack

Please identify 1) all states in which the Loser's legal lickspittles are contesting the certified results of the 2020 presidential election in a legitimate venue where credible evidence is required.

While you are at it, name 2) all the suspects who have been implicated in the theft of the Loser's "Landslide!"

You might also provide a brief account of 3) exactly how the monumental caper was concocted, coordinated, and accomplished, with not a single dastard of the thousands complicit ever being detected.

In a poll conducted last week by Reuters, 80% of respondents — including solid majorities of Republicans and Democrats — said they support the idea of not importing any oil from Russia, even if that leads to higher gas prices at the pump.
Sorry, but the prog theory that only convictions in a court of law count as evidence has already been debunked.

Sorry, but the prog theory that only convictions in a court of law count as evidence has already been debunked.
Your "convictions" aside, where, in any state, are the Loser's legal lickspittles contesting the certified results of the 2020 presidential election in any legal venue?

After dozens of frivolous court challenges were rejected, did they all realize that the realm of ideological propaganda is the only place in which they could thrive?

Why have all of them, after over a year, failed to name a single suspect in such a monumental caper?

How was the monumental caper concocted, coordinated, and accomplished, with not a single dastard of the thousands complicit ever being detected?

Are you confronting superhuman, invisible entities, vastly superior to you, who have such awesome powers?

Your "convictions" aside, where, in any state, are the Loser's legal lickspittles contesting the certified results of the 2020 presidential election in any legal venue?

After dozens of frivolous court challenges were rejected, did they all realize that the realm of ideological propaganda is the only place in which they could thrive?

Why have all of them, after over a year, failed to name a single suspect in such a monumental caper?

How was the monumental caper concocted, coordinated, and accomplished, with not a single dastard of the thousands complicit ever being detected?

Are you confronting superhuman, invisible entities, vastly superior to you, who have such awesome powers?
Sorry, but I don't accept homework from progs. I also don't accept your definition of what constitutes evidence of a Swindle. I also don't accept the proclamations of sleazy politicians and prog bureaucrats running the elections.

Now go fuck yourself

Sorry, but I don't accept homework from progs. I also don't accept your definition of what constitutes evidence of a Swindle. I also don't accept the proclamations of sleazy politicians and prog bureaucrats running the elections.

Now go fuck yourself
You may be peevish because your weird worship is not reflected in any actual litigation anywhere that demands credible, empirical evidence rather than devotional dogma.

Reasonably, practical questions are bound to upset you.

You may be peevish because your weird worship is not reflected in any actual litigation anywhere that demands credible, empirical evidence rather than devotional dogma.

Reasonably, practical questions are bound to upset you.
Sorry, asshole, but "evidence" isn't restricted to litigation. There is plenty of evidence.

Your conditions are the work of prog idiots, not rational people.

Forum List

Back