As Rep. Nunes stated, "[Trump is] a neophyte"

It is better if you type under the last message.
Due to my pad, it is easier to post on top.
You have to love hatriots. They even want to control whether people respond above a previous message or below it. These little facists have such a strong urge to control every little facet of your life - even something as stupid as where you place a response on a message board.
Stop being so offensive with all your name-calling.

Claiming someone is the worst President ever...when he's only been in office for less than two months and the opposition party won't even let him seat his Cabinet picks...is an amusing concept, Nat

Most of us can pick an idiot after a few minutes....You don't seem to have that capability.

BTW, Trump's cabinet pick......mostly Goldman-Sachs billionaires, were NOT vetted enough as prior nominees have had to endure.

Vetting? You mean like selecting a candidate with zero executive experience? A Junior Senator with an absolutely abysmal record of writing legislation? A man who's entire adult life has been based on being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review...a position that he got less on merit than on the Harvard Administration's demand that someone of color be picked to blunt charges that it had been unfair to minority professors and staff? You mean THAT kind of poor vetting?
I am surprised to learn that Barack Obama did not have ability at Harvard and he got a position and maybe a law degree because he is black.

Let me put it this way, Eloy...the President of the Harvard Law Review used to be the law student with the best grades in the school! That was changed right before Barry was named President of the Harvard Law Review. Under the old system...he wouldn't have even been in consideration.

Claiming someone is the worst President ever...when he's only been in office for less than two months and the opposition party won't even let him seat his Cabinet picks...is an amusing concept, Nat

Most of us can pick an idiot after a few minutes....You don't seem to have that capability.

BTW, Trump's cabinet pick......mostly Goldman-Sachs billionaires, were NOT vetted enough as prior nominees have had to endure.

Vetting? You mean like selecting a candidate with zero executive experience? A Junior Senator with an absolutely abysmal record of writing legislation? A man who's entire adult life has been based on being the first black President of the Harvard Law Review...a position that he got less on merit than on the Harvard Administration's demand that someone of color be picked to blunt charges that it had been unfair to minority professors and staff? You mean THAT kind of poor vetting?
I am surprised to learn that Barack Obama did not have ability at Harvard and he got a position and maybe a law degree because he is black.

Let me put it this way, Eloy...the President of the Harvard Law Review used to be the law student with the best grades in the school! That was changed right before Barry was named President of the Harvard Law Review. Under the old system...he wouldn't have even been in consideration.
I suppose being a president of the Law Review is not that important anyway.
Obama, it must be admitted, is no dunce.

Forum List

Back