As the dictatorship turns.

OK, we need an explanation. From the president.

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.
Oh, you mean when the previous administration was spying on reporters?

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.

Barr is allowed to meet with Murdoch, even if it makes you whine like a little twat.

And as AG employed by us, he is allowed to tell us why he is meeting with him. The rules apply to everyone and if a democrat was doing this, we'd hear no end of it from you bitches.
They were talking about their grandchildren. Thanks for asking.

Sure they were.

"Dictatorship".

Says the guy utterly unafraid of criticizing the President on an international forum, confident that he will not be disappeared by the Secret Police.

Dumbass.

Dictatorship. That's what I said. That's what Trump is trying to be.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.
I retired young with enough money to live on. My life does not suck. Nor is it ruined.

So MY choices were better than yours. Because you voted for Trump because YOUR life sucks due to the choices YOU made because YOU thought your whiteness entitled you to everything.

Trump is trying to be a dictator and you fall for it because you think he'll give you back whitemansland.

I'm grown. You try to get there.

you’re a grown bitter racist. We knew that.

OK, we need an explanation. From the president. Not an excuse from his loons.

thehill-logo-big.png

Barr met privately with Murdoch amid impeachment scrutiny: report
By Marty Johnson - 10/10/19 05:33 PM EDT

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch, the media giant and known confidant of President Trump at Murdoch's home in New York, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

The move comes amid House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into Trump over his interactions with Ukraine, matters with which Barr played an integral role.

During his now-infamous July 25 phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of looking into former Vice President Joe Biden a leading 2020 candidate, as well as Biden's son, Hunter. Trump told Zelensky to coordinate with Barr and Rudy Giuliani on the effort.

Barr has also contacted multiple foreign governments asking them for assistance with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russian interference investigation.

Barr met privately with Murdoch amid impeachment scrutiny: report

Don't worry about it, petunia. Barr just went over there and drank all of Murdoch's high dollar booze.

Now if you're looking for a conspiracy theory, might I suggest Barr went over to Murdoch's to discuss the IG's report coming out soon and he's giving FOX a heads up like Obamakov's FBI goons gave CNN a heads up.

Who do you think is going to get perp walked?

Giuliani. Barr. Pompeo. Pence. And then Trump.

Wet dreams and brain farts are not valid speculations.

Why?

Why didn't republicans do something about that? They controlled congress.

"Dictatorship".

Says the guy utterly unafraid of criticizing the President on an international forum, confident that he will not be disappeared by the Secret Police.

Dumbass.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.
I retired young with enough money to live on. My life does not suck. Nor is it ruined.

So MY choices were better than yours. Because you voted for Trump because YOUR life sucks due to the choices YOU made because YOU thought your whiteness entitled you to everything.

Trump is trying to be a dictator and you fall for it because you think he'll give you back whitemansland.

You're a stupid racist bastard.

"Dictatorship".

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Grow the hell up.

you’re a grown bitter racist. We knew that.

If I am bitter about white racism I should be. You guys calling me a racist makes me laugh.

Why?

Barr is allowed to meet with Murdoch, even if it makes you whine like a little twat.

Barr is meeting with a foreign national (Australian), who has been convicted of bribery, blackmail and extortion (in Great Britain), while Barr is doing his world tour looking for foreign nationals to interfere in the US election.

That Murdoch owns a Cable News Network which shills for the Republican Presidents, and knowingly lies to the American people because Murdoch wants a Republican government in the White House.

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

"Dictatorship".

Dumbass.

Dumbass.

Grow the hell up.

You're a stupid racist bastard.

You guys make me laugh when you call me a racist.

Because you provide evidence of white fragility every time you do that.

Why?

Why didn't republicans do something about that? They controlled congress.
Wrong.
Composition of Congress by Party 1855–2017

Why?
You call trump a dictator because Barr met with Murdock without inviting you along?

Sheesh

Where does the crazy left come up with these conspiracies? Is the NY Times spying on Murdoch? The left is off the insanity scale if they think a meeting between a media giant and the Attorney General translates to a dictatorship.

Why?
You call trump a dictator because Barr met with Murdock without inviting you along?

Sheesh

I call Trump a dictator because of how he has done things.

Why?

Sheesh

And the right called Obama a dictator because of how he had done things......... You see the only difference between you and them is socio-political ideology......... Oops......

Where does the crazy left come up with these conspiracies? Is the NY Times spying on Murdoch? The left is off the insanity scale if they think a meeting between a media giant and the Attorney General translates to a dictatorship.
When the president has the head of government law enforcement meeting with the owner of a media source you are a fool not to be concerned about your government becoming a dictatorship.

Why?
For the same reason you claimed you needed to know why Bill Clinton went on a plane to talk with Loretta Lynch. And it's kinda funny how the AG meets with the owner of a news channel favorable to Trump as most media is focused on his impeachment.

Well, considering Lynch was a government official investigating Hillary, a conversation with Bill is interesting.

How is Barr talking to a news executive in anyway similar?

Why?
For the same reason you claimed you needed to know why Bill Clinton went on a plane to talk with Loretta Lynch. And it's kinda funny how the AG meets with the owner of a news channel favorable to Trump as most media is focused on his impeachment.
Fox favorable to Trump?
It’s obvious you don’t watch watch.
Trump has 2 hosts on his side.

Why?

And as AG employed by us, he is allowed to tell us why he is meeting with him. The rules apply to everyone and if a democrat was doing this, we'd hear no end of it from you bitches.

And as AG employed by us, he is allowed to tell us why he is meeting with him.

He's allowed? Sweet! Is he required? Maybe he was talking about his grandchildren?

The rules apply to everyone

Dems talk to news people all the time, never heard you whining like a little twat about that before.

Why?

Barr is meeting with a foreign national (Australian), who has been convicted of bribery, blackmail and extortion (in Great Britain), while Barr is doing his world tour looking for foreign nationals to interfere in the US election.

That Murdoch owns a Cable News Network which shills for the Republican Presidents, and knowingly lies to the American people because Murdoch wants a Republican government in the White House.

Nothing to see here. Nothing at all.

Please post the law prohibiting Barr from meeting with such persons. I'll wait.

Why?

Sheesh

Are you sure it has nothing to do with not liking his policies?

Forum List

Back