As the dictatorship turns.

OK, we need an explanation. From the president.

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.
You call trump a dictator because Barr met with Murdock without inviting you along?

Sheesh

I call Trump a dictator because of how he has done things.
And the right called Obama a dictator because of how he had done things......... You see the only difference between you and them is socio-political ideology......... Oops......

I have to laugh at your argument. Obama did not run everybody out of his cabinet who disagreed with him, nor did he attack the press calling them enemy of the state every day, he did no solicit foreign sources for dirt on his opponents, obstruct justice consistently, nor did he try to intimidate all dissenting opinions by tweet each day. So you make a simple minded assessment and ignore the actions that created my conclusion.

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch. It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

When attorney general Lynch met with Bill Clinton in secret during a criminal investigation into Hillary Clinton where was your faux rage?

"Dictatorship".

Says the guy utterly unafraid of criticizing the President on an international forum, confident that he will not be disappeared by the Secret Police.

Dumbass.

Dictatorship. That's what I said. That's what Trump is trying to be.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.
I retired young with enough money to live on. My life does not suck. Nor is it ruined.

So MY choices were better than yours. Because you voted for Trump because YOUR life sucks due to the choices YOU made because YOU thought your whiteness entitled you to everything.

Trump is trying to be a dictator and you fall for it because you think he'll give you back whitemansland.

I'm grown. You try to get there.

you’re a grown bitter racist. We knew that.

If I am bitter about white racism I should be. You guys calling me a racist makes me laugh.
You mean you’re upset you’re collecting a pension after 30 years of being a janitor?
I know janitors retiring at 52 after 30 years of honorable service.

OK, we need an explanation. From the president.

Why?
Because IM2 has TDS as bad as you had ODS when Obama was president....... I just chalk it up to "politics"........ :lol:
I don't have any derangement syndrome. I am looking at what Trump is doing and see wrong at every level. Not made up stuff like was done to Obama.
You call trump a dictator because Barr met with Murdock without inviting you along?

Sheesh

Are you sure it has nothing to do with not liking his policies?

OK, we need an explanation. From the president. Not an excuse from his loons.

thehill-logo-big.png

Barr met privately with Murdoch amid impeachment scrutiny: report
By Marty Johnson - 10/10/19 05:33 PM EDT

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch, the media giant and known confidant of President Trump at Murdoch's home in New York, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

The move comes amid House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into Trump over his interactions with Ukraine, matters with which Barr played an integral role.

During his now-infamous July 25 phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of looking into former Vice President Joe Biden a leading 2020 candidate, as well as Biden's son, Hunter. Trump told Zelensky to coordinate with Barr and Rudy Giuliani on the effort.

Barr has also contacted multiple foreign governments asking them for assistance with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russian interference investigation.

It's none of YOUR fucking business what he was doin ....Shall we investigate what the Surrender Monkey is doing and talking to in Europe?

Sheesh

And the right called Obama a dictator because of how he had done things......... You see the only difference between you and them is socio-political ideology......... Oops......

I have to laugh at your argument. Obama did not run everybody out of his cabinet who disagreed with him, nor did he attack the press calling them enemy of the state every day, he did no solicit foreign sources for dirt on his opponents, obstruct justice consistently, nor did he try to intimidate all dissenting opinions by tweet each day. So you make a simple minded assessment and ignore the actions that created my conclusion.
Yet here you are interpreting based on your socio-political ideology........ Or are you not human with human perception mechanisms? :dunno:

Sheesh

Are you sure it has nothing to do with not liking his policies?

And how is that, our black thug?

Dictatorship. That's what I said. That's what Trump is trying to be.

Dumbass.
Look, Skippy, your life sucks because of the choices YOU made. Trump didn't ruin your life.

Grow the hell up.
I retired young with enough money to live on. My life does not suck. Nor is it ruined.

So MY choices were better than yours. Because you voted for Trump because YOUR life sucks due to the choices YOU made because YOU thought your whiteness entitled you to everything.

Trump is trying to be a dictator and you fall for it because you think he'll give you back whitemansland.

If I am bitter about white racism I should be. You guys calling me a racist makes me laugh.
You mean you’re upset you’re collecting a pension after 30 years of being a janitor?

Since I was not a janitor...

And being a janitor is a honorable and legit occupation.

You white boys sure love to assume. That's why I'm laughing right now.

thehill-logo-big.png

Attorney General met privately Wednesday night with Rupert Murdoch, the media giant and known confidant of President Trump at Murdoch's home in New York, The New York Times reported on Thursday.

It is unclear what the two discussed, as aides of both men declined to speak with the Times.

The move comes amid House Democrats' impeachment inquiry into Trump over his interactions with Ukraine, matters with which Barr played an integral role.

During his now-infamous July 25 phone call with Volodymyr Zelensky, Trump asked the Ukrainian president to do him the favor of looking into former Vice President Joe Biden a leading 2020 candidate, as well as Biden's son, Hunter. Trump told Zelensky to coordinate with Barr and Rudy Giuliani on the effort.

Barr has also contacted multiple foreign governments asking them for assistance with the Justice Department's probe into the origins of the Russian interference investigation.

Trump farted, alert the media and start impeachment proceedings.

thehill-logo-big.png

It is unclear what the two discussed,
But like Adam Schiff, the lying Democrat from Californication, he can find something to tell falsely about the president. Even your own post what a fucking idiotic dumbass you are.

Sheesh

Yet here you are interpreting based on your socio-political ideology........ Or are you not human with human perception mechanisms? :dunno:

I'm watching what Trump has done then comparing it to Obama and to actual dictators..

thehill-logo-big.png

Things just don't work that way. Trump has broken laws.

Sheesh

I'm watching what Trump has done then comparing it to Obama and to actual dictators..
And that's normal, doesn't mean it's not interpretive. The more political and religious the more interpretive human perception becomes, that's just basic psychology, actually no, its more 3rd, 4th year psychology.

thehill-logo-big.png

So?

thehill-logo-big.png

What laws?

And that's normal, doesn't mean it's not interpretive. The more political and religious the more interpretive human perception becomes, that's just basic psychology, actually no, its more 3rd, 4th year psychology.
Oh and we can't forget about the inherent Us vs Them paradigm.........

thehill-logo-big.png

What laws?

You don't expect a rational answer do you?:abgg2q.jpg:

They're just parroting what they're told. Citing broken laws within context is well beyond them.

Grow the hell up.

Since I was not a janitor...

And being a janitor is a honorable and legit occupation.

You white boys sure love to assume. That's why I'm laughing right now.
Your advanced degree in Hating Whitey has gotten you far in life...as a racist on a message board.

Forum List

Back