🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?

See? We don't have to go back more than 50 years to find racists and bigots on the Right.

We don't even have to go back 50 days.

We don't even have to leave this forum!

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.
Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.
Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.
If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.
They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.
Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft
Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

These millions of illiterate disease-ridden illegal minors flooding into america as we speak will be allowed into our schools and cost the taxpayers $15,000 each every year.

I'm sorry, I was watching the video of the members of the islamic religion drowning human beings in cages in swimming pools.....what did you post again......?

Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.
If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.
They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft
Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

These millions of illiterate disease-ridden illegal minors flooding into america as we speak will be allowed into our schools and cost the taxpayers $15,000 each every year.

I'm sorry, I was watching the video of the members of the islamic religion drowning human beings in cages in swimming pools.....what did you post again......?

And I was just reviewing the vital statistics of democrat run cities and their minority populations...........real world destruction of innocent human beings vs. people posting on the internet.....wow...you guys are real geniuses......

I'm sorry, I was looking at photos of Christians lynching negroes. I guess that means Christianity is a barbaric evil.

What did you post again?

See? We don't have to go back more than 50 years to find racists and bigots on the Right.

One does not have to leave the thread ...plenty of GOP KKK

I'm sorry, I was looking at photos of Christians lynching negroes. What did you post again?

Yeah....and when did that happen again.....and which "Christians" would those be who broke the 10 commmandments....oh yeah...those would be democrats again...the ones who created jim crow, the kkk.....

I'm sorry, I was looking at photos of Christians lynching negroes. I guess that means Christianity is a barbaric evil.

What did you post again?

Murder violates the teachings of Jesus..therefore whoever did it are not Christians......drowning infidels is fine with the tenets of Islam....so they are acting on their faith...........

I guess those negroes are just too stupid to vote for the Republicans who love them so much.

Oh, wait. Asians and Jews score the highest in IQ tests and they overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

Now, gosh. Why would negroes and chinks and kikes vote for the Democrats if the Democrats were the party of racists? It's a real stumper.

Hmmmm. Maybe they are all smart enough to know this isn't 1955? Ya think?

One does not have to leave the thread ...plenty of GOP KKK

Again...democrats run Chicago, Baltimore, D.C., , New Orleans, detroit.....and how are their black populations doing under real world democrat rule.....you know, the actual racist party.....?

What did you post again?

Murder violates the teachings of Jesus..therefore whoever did it are not Christians......drowning infidels is fine with the tenets of Islam....so they are acting on their faith...........
Thank you so much for demonstrating how a bigoted retard "logics" his way through things!

I guess those negroes are just too stupid to vote for the Republicans who love them so much.

Oh, wait. Asians and Jews score the highest in IQ tests and they overwhelmingly vote Democratic.

Now, gosh. Why would negroes and chinks and kikes vote for the Democrats if the Democrats were the party of racists? It's a real stumper.

Hmmmm. Maybe they are all smart enough to know this isn't 1965? Ya think?

And notice who use using the racial slurs...........and the other racists in the democrat party use quotas to limit the access to the best schools to Asians......they may be smart but they need some wisdom.........

All you dumbasses are doing is deluding yourselves, nobody else. You are one giant circle jerk of retards.

Try to find a right wing poster on this forum who, when discussing blacks or Muslims or homosexuals or Mexicans, has not spoken of them in a negative light.

Good luck with that.

What we are seeing with this topic is how self-delusion is done. Self-delusion is an idiot telling a lie to himself and believing it, to the astonishment of observers.

We are seeing mass delusion.

.....wow...you guys are real geniuses......
imrs.php

Yes....you hide the order and the Presidents...the Republicans get the economy rolling, the democrats come in and take credit, and then trash it with tax increases and bad economic policy....carter, reagan, bush, clinton, bush......obama......it took Reagan 4 years to straighten out the economy after carter, and it took clinton 8 years to destroy the Reagan boom even after the first bush rasied taxes....and Bush inhereted a recession from clinton and clinton's screw ups against muslim terrorism gave Bush 9/11.........Yeah......you have no fucking clue......

Try to find a right wing poster on this forum who, when discussing blacks or Muslims or homosexuals or Mexicans, has not spoken of them in a negative light.

Good luck with that.

What we are seeing with this topic is how self-delusion is done. Self-delusion is an idiot telling a lie to himself and believing it, to the astonishment of observers.

You just did asshole.....name one lefty who doesn't use racial slurs.....and then says republicans actually do it....

Good luck with that.

You just did asshole.....name one lefty who doesn't use racial slurs.....and then says republicans actually do it....
I use racial slurs because you are too cowardly to do it, in the same way our forefathers stole "Yankee Doodle". I say the words you want to use because this is about ripping off the farce of your lies and delusions, you greasy little pig.

Good luck with that.

I use racial slurs because you are too cowardly to do it, in the same way our forefathers stole "Yankee Doodle". I say the words you want to use because this is about ripping off the farce of your lies and delusions, you greasy little pig.

I use racial slurs because you are too cowardly to do it,

:rofl:

No...you use racial slurs because like die hard democrats...you are a fucking racist.........

Forum List

Back