🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?

All these women....and every single one of them is lying...but the guy who is known as liar....is believed......you guys....how much effort does it take to ignore the truth, reality and facts like that....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.''

Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. Afterwards, she changed her phone number and hired a barrister who warned a reporter to stay away from his client.

In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford.

The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies.

"I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said.

Oxford officials refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident. A Freedom of Information request filed by Capitol Hill Bluefailed to turn up any records of the incident.

Capitol Hill Blue also spoke with the former Miss James, the Washington fundraiser who confirmed the encounter with Clinton at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, but first said she would not appear publicly because anyone who does so is destroyed by the Clinton White House.

All these women....and every single one of them is lying...but the guy who is known as liar....is believed......you guys....how much effort does it take to ignore the truth, reality and facts like that....

Bill Clinton s ong history of sexual assault

In an interview with Capitol Hill Blue, the retired State Department employee said he believed the story Miss Wellstone, the young English woman who said Clinton raped her in 1969.

''There was no doubt in my mind that this young woman had suffered severe emotional trauma,'' he said. ''But we were under tremendous pressure to avoid the embarrassment of having a Rhodes Scholar charged with rape. I filed a report with my superiors and that was the last I heard of it.''

Miss Wellstone, who is now married and lives near London, confirmed the incident when contacted this week, but refused to discuss the matter further. She said she would not go public with further details of the attack. Afterwards, she changed her phone number and hired a barrister who warned a reporter to stay away from his client.

In his book, Unlimited Access, former FBI agent Gary Aldrich reported that Clinton left Oxford University for a "European Tour" in 1969 and was told by University officials that he was no longer welcome there. Aldrich said Clinton's academic record at Oxford was lackluster. Clinton later accepted a scholarship for Yale Law School and did not complete his studies at Oxford.

The State Department official who investigated the incident said Clinton's interests appeared to be drinking, drugs and sex, not studies.

"I came away from the incident with the clear impression that this was a young man who was there to party, not study," he said.

Oxford officials refused comment. The State Department also refused to comment on the incident. A Freedom of Information request filed by Capitol Hill Bluefailed to turn up any records of the incident.

Capitol Hill Blue also spoke with the former Miss James, the Washington fundraiser who confirmed the encounter with Clinton at the Four Seasons Hotel in Washington, but first said she would not appear publicly because anyone who does so is destroyed by the Clinton White House.

I've often wondered how much effort it takes for right wingers to ignore the truth, reality and facts like that....If I believed even 1/10 of the crazy accusations from the right, I would be a right winger too.

Shouldn't you RWnuts want to outlaw the Republicans? Afterall wasn't it the Republicans who waged war against the South just because all those conservative Democrats wanted to peacefully secede?

The Democrats owe a Big Apology for their Slavery and Segregation:

One troubling sign of just how close was your party’s relationship with the Klan was President Franklin Roosevelt’s appointment of Alabama’s liberal New Deal Senator Hugo Black to the Supreme Court. Black held a “golden passport” — aka a lifetime membership in the Klan. Decades later, in 1968, Justice Black wrote:

President Roosevelt… told me there was no reason for my worrying about my having been a member of the Ku Klux Klan. He said some of his best friends and supporters he had in the state of Georgia were among members of the organization. He never in any way, by word or attitude, indicated any doubt about my having been in the Klan nor did he indicate any criticism of me for having been a member of that organization.

Black was far from alone with his Klan connections in your party. The notorious Eugene “Bull” Connor, the Birmingham, Alabama Public Safety Commissioner who unleashed both police dogs and fire hoses on civil rights protesters in 1963, was both a Klan member and a member of your Democratic National Committee. There isn’t enough space to list the elected leaders of your party who served under the hoods of the Klan and supported the savage violence inflicted on black Americans for decades.

From the rabidly segregationist President Woodrow Wilson (who showcased the pro-Klan Birth of a Nation film in the White House and also made certain his segregationist and progressive Secretary of the Navy Josephus Daniels segregated the Navy) to other prominent Democrats, your party has been the home of those who use race to win elections and make public policy. Senators with names like South Carolina’s James F. Byrnes (also an FDR Court appointee and Truman’s Secretary of State) or Georgia’s powerful Richard Russell — who created the federal school lunch program and whose name, thanks to the Democratic Senate Majority in 1972 graces the Senate’s Russell Senate Office Building — were typical of the honored roles bestowed on the rawest of racists by your party. Russell played the anti-black race card and used it to create a lunch program for kids. How nice.

The real damage done by your party with its culture of race and violence has been to create exactly the climate in which the Dylann Roofs of America feel they can operate. Note well that the roommate of the Charleston killer said that Roof was a “segregationist” — which is to say he was precisely emulating the culture that your party has spent two centuries creating and celebrating.

Isn’t it time for your party to finally apologize for all of this horrendous behavior that your party is directly responsible for? Isn’t it time for the Democratic Party to finally own up and apologize to black Americans?...

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

1404294324197.cached.jpg

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

1) kept the slaves long after the rest of the country ended slavery

2) wanted to establish slavery in the new states

3) wanted to restart the slave trade which the Constitution Ended

4) Went to war and fought and killed to keep slaves

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk
====================================
That was then, we are talking now - what political party do white supremacists donate today; money talks.
If you are comparing the flag of the United states of America and all that it represents to a confederate battle flag, there is no hope for you.

I know what.... why don't you Nut cases do a poll of Black folks and ask whether the Democratic Party should be banned because its "the real racist party".... I bet you get some nice results that will put the Democrats in their right place LOL....wooooooooo hooooooooo

The Democrats owe a Big Apology for their Slavery and Segregation:

One troubling sign of just how close was your party’s relationship with the Klan was President Franklin Roosevelt’s appointment of Alabama’s liberal New Deal Senator Hugo Black to the Supreme Court. Black held a “golden passport” — aka a lifetime membership in the Klan. Decades later, in 1968, Justice Black wrote:

President Roosevelt… told me there was no reason for my worrying about my having been a member of the Ku Klux Klan. He said some of his best friends and supporters he had in the state of Georgia were among members of the organization. He never in any way, by word or attitude, indicated any doubt about my having been in the Klan nor did he indicate any criticism of me for having been a member of that organization.

Black was far from alone with his Klan connections in your party. The notorious Eugene “Bull” Connor, the Birmingham, Alabama Public Safety Commissioner who unleashed both police dogs and fire hoses on civil rights protesters in 1963, was both a Klan member and a member of your Democratic National Committee. There isn’t enough space to list the elected leaders of your party who served under the hoods of the Klan and supported the savage violence inflicted on black Americans for decades.

From the rabidly segregationist President Woodrow Wilson (who showcased the pro-Klan Birth of a Nation film in the White House and also made certain his segregationist and progressive Secretary of the Navy Josephus Daniels segregated the Navy) to other prominent Democrats, your party has been the home of those who use race to win elections and make public policy. Senators with names like South Carolina’s James F. Byrnes (also an FDR Court appointee and Truman’s Secretary of State) or Georgia’s powerful Richard Russell — who created the federal school lunch program and whose name, thanks to the Democratic Senate Majority in 1972 graces the Senate’s Russell Senate Office Building — were typical of the honored roles bestowed on the rawest of racists by your party. Russell played the anti-black race card and used it to create a lunch program for kids. How nice.

The real damage done by your party with its culture of race and violence has been to create exactly the climate in which the Dylann Roofs of America feel they can operate. Note well that the roommate of the Charleston killer said that Roof was a “segregationist” — which is to say he was precisely emulating the culture that your party has spent two centuries creating and celebrating.

Isn’t it time for your party to finally apologize for all of this horrendous behavior that your party is directly responsible for? Isn’t it time for the Democratic Party to finally own up and apologize to black Americans?...
==============
It is time for all American's to apologize for slavery no matter what political party you belong to.
It is time for all american's to do more than just apologize, it is time to stop discrimination on all levels.

Will Democrats Apologize for Slavery and Segregation The American Spectator

I know what.... why don't you Nut cases do a poll of Black folks and ask whether the Democratic Party should be banned because its "the real racist party".... I bet you get some nice results that will put the Democrats in their right place LOL....wooooooooo hooooooooo

Yes.....since the cities they live in are run by democrats.......let's see how they are doing under democrat rule........shall we.....Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, D.C., New York, detroit......yeah...they are doing just fine under their democrat overlords.........:rofl:

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

1) kept the slaves long after the rest of the country ended slavery

2) wanted to establish slavery in the new states

3) wanted to restart the slave trade which the Constitution Ended

4) Went to war and fought and killed to keep slaves

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk
You can deliberately inflict seven pounds of brain damage on yourselves all you like, NO ONE is fooled. Everyone, including you, knows it is the MODERN DAY Republican party which harbors, nurtures, and protects racists and bigots. So you can start all the topics demonstrating your willful retardation you like.

I don't know what you get out of it, but everyone else knows it means you have absolutely no desire to clean up your act or your party.

Here is a Reality Check

First Black President ....Democrat
First Black Attorney General ....Democrat
First Black Female Attorney General.....Democrat
Overwhelmingly represent Black Congressional presence....Democrats
Percent of Blacks voting Democrat ....In the 90s

Maybe you GOP whiteys need to educate the brethren

Yes.....since the cities they live in are run by democrats.......let's see how they are doing under democrat rule........shall we.....Chicago, Baltimore, New Orleans, D.C., New York, detroit......yeah...they are doing just fine under their democrat overlords.........:rofl:

To find Happy Blacks one has to go to GOP run Mississippi

Islam is a barbaric pagan religion.
Everyone who truly knows Islam and isn't a psychopath like you hates Islam.
Islam is a bloodthirsty cult. No intelligent discussion can be had with morons like you who refuse to acknowledge that fact.
If blacks had been less willing to become slaves there wouldn't have been many slaves to sell.
They are mexican. This is what they do. Look at what mexicans did to Bell, California. It's just how they roll.
Looks like it was written by someone 16 years old. Which is mentally about right for fags.
Dimwit policies are always about our 'safety' and our 'children'....

that's why they are bringing into our country contagious, diseased and/or gang member illegal children....
MexikMczeVlzsVEky1YrwaHyfPnIRR1iVKrKCr47Hp77YOWCJho3gZOiLKWL3h38V_11JPso4Yf7IST3ftx9HICbnUr8sUELslYKGA3JcfhuF9Ar=s0-d-e1-ft
Jeb, Hillary and Warren are all equally as toxic to the health of the nation. The difference is, a republican senate and house will oppose a democrat where they won't a republican. Jeb would erase our borders and have us up to our armpits in illiterates from south of the border. To him, the child rapes, drug dealing, hit and run driving, area all acts of love that we must learn to appreciate.

These millions of illiterate disease-ridden illegal minors flooding into america as we speak will be allowed into our schools and cost the taxpayers $15,000 each every year.

Here is a Reality Check

First Black President ....Democrat
First Black Attorney General ....Democrat
First Black Female Attorney General.....Democrat
Overwhelmingly represent Black Congressional presence....Democrats
Percent of Blacks voting Democrat ....In the 90s

Maybe you GOP whiteys need to educate the brethren

And they are all from the black racist wing of the democrat party....

barak obama, sat in racist church for 20 years....
eric holder racist,
dittos the rest......
Congressional black caucus...racists..any whites in the congressional black caucus....

all of the racists of all colors find their home in the racism of the democrat party, they all want to use a central government to punish their race enemies and control other people........

Forum List

Back