As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?

again....example?
The GOP. Christians Whites. That's 90%. The rest? Who cares? They have no power anyway.

Yes...just look at the 14 GOP candidates for President...Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Carson, Fiorini......all those white guys.....er......what?

Rush told you that Obama was elected because of his color, so your main priority is someone with a tan. Perfect right wing logic.

Uh,...no.....responding to the lie told by bulldog.....

What lie might that be?

It was too many posts ago and you post so many dumb things I can't remember....but you did.....and I responded to it....

No surprise that a Conservative wants to ban a political party......

What, you don't like taste of your own medicine? You wanna ban everything that is even remotely reminding of slavery, right? Well, the best way to eliminate it is to remove the heart and soul of slavery, those who started it and fought for it, Democrat party.

Where have I asked for the banning of anything?

Hmmm- nowhere.

You just look like an ass when you start making stupid assumptions.

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

1) kept the slaves long after the rest of the country ended slavery

2) wanted to establish slavery in the new states

3) wanted to restart the slave trade which the Constitution Ended

4) Went to war and fought and killed to keep slaves

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Too bad stupid posts can't be outlawed.

What, you don't like taste of your own medicine? You wanna ban everything that is even remotely reminding of slavery, right? Well, the best way to eliminate it is to remove the heart and soul of slavery, those who started it and fought for it, Democrat party.

Hmmm- nowhere.

The premise of everything I wrote is what you said "Conservative wants to ban a political party".

Are you three year old? It's not my fault you have attention span shorter then a goldfish. If you read the whole sentence you (and I mean you Syriusly) would notice that "you" was referring to Democrats.

Hmmm- nowhere.

The premise of everything I wrote is what you said "Conservative wants to ban a political party".

Are you three year old? It's not my fault you have attention span shorter then a goldfish. If you read the whole sentence you (and I mean you Syriusly) would notice that "you" was referring to Democrats.

What I said was
No surprise that a Conservative wants to ban a political party...

So once again- you just look like an ass when you start making stupid assumptions.

I have not advocated banning anything.

The Conservatives in this thread have been doing that.

What I said was
No surprise that a Conservative wants to ban a political party...

So once again- you just look like an ass when you start making stupid assumptions.

I have not advocated banning anything.

The Conservatives in this thread have been doing that.

You really need to work on your attention span.

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Ya, now that both parties have assumed the positions of the other, it's the Republicans who're living supporters of those things.

Dumbass.

The GOP. Christians Whites. That's 90%. The rest? Who cares? They have no power anyway.

Yes...just look at the 14 GOP candidates for President...Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Carson, Fiorini......all those white guys.....er......what?

Rush told you that Obama was elected because of his color, so your main priority is someone with a tan. Perfect right wing logic.

What lie might that be?

It was too many posts ago and you post so many dumb things I can't remember....but you did.....and I responded to it....

Translation.....Oh shit.

What lie might that be?

Translation.....Oh shit.

No translation needed....I have no idea which lie yo told I was addressing....keep posting thogh...I'll call yo a liar again....

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Ya, now that both parties have assumed the positions of the other, it's the Republicans who're living supporters of those things.

Dumbass.

that is a lie idiot......

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Too bad stupid posts can't be outlawed.

No...I think posts like yors shold be allowed.....

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Dumbass.

that is a lie idiot......

I love how lazy or brainwashed liberals are by saying "duhhhhhhhhhhhh, they fipped parties. duhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh" Why does reality not matter to so many liberals?

Here is a brief history of the racism of the past and present democrat party....

Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

Another common view held that the black race was simply unable to care for itself, and thus slaves were better off under the care of their masters, and that slavery only needed greater compassion, a view still held by the Democratic Party to this day. Why do you think Democrats promote government assistance programs for African Americans? If Democrat-advocated programs are taking care of blacks, then who is the master?

Even if they publicly stated that slavery was wrong, Democrats consistently worked against abolition and emancipation, often by compromising: abolitionists get a free state, slavers get a slave state. In this way, Democrats could publicly side against slavery, while obtaining the support of wealthy slave owners. Does this tactic seem familiar, on other issues? No slaver ever supported a Republican; they meant what they said and did what they meant, and it started a war.

Read more: Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party
Follow us: @AmericanThinker on Twitter | AmericanThinker on Facebook

Here is a brief history of the racism of the past and present democrat party....

Another common view held that the black race was simply unable to care for itself, and thus slaves were better off under the care of their masters, and that slavery only needed greater compassion, a view still held by the Democratic Party to this day. Why do you think Democrats promote government assistance programs for African Americans? If Democrat-advocated programs are taking care of blacks, then who is the master?

Even if they publicly stated that slavery was wrong, Democrats consistently worked against abolition and emancipation, often by compromising: abolitionists get a free state, slavers get a slave state. In this way, Democrats could publicly side against slavery, while obtaining the support of wealthy slave owners. Does this tactic seem familiar, on other issues? No slaver ever supported a Republican; they meant what they said and did what they meant, and it started a war.

Read more: Articles When Erasing Symbols of Slavery Don t Forget the Democratic Party

You got any examples less than 50 years old, or better yet, from this century?

You got any examples less than 50 years old, or better yet, from this century?

Yes...Chicago, Detroit, D.C., New York, Baltimore...need more? All run by democrats...and look at the plight of blacks in those democrat cities......75% out of wedlock birth rate, high school drop out rate in the double digits, black murder rate against other blacks higher than any other group...the klan couldn't have effectively damaged these innocent human beings like this on their best days.....

And about segregation...

President Woodrow Wilson (D) segregated the Army and Federal government. They were integrated by Republicans before him, and again by Republicans after Roosevelt. President Roosevelt appointed a leader of the Ku Klux Klan to the Supreme Court, and another KKK leader, Robert Byrd, was a prominent Democratic Senator for decades. Republicans had tried to pass the Civil Rights and Voting Rights Acts since the mid-50's, but Democrats blocked them, until President Johnson (D) gutted the Acts and passed them as part of a scheme to pacify blacks and snare their votes.

Mona Charen on this issue...she actually quotes bill clinton...the violent rapist, praising his good friend and political mentor, and racist democrat segregationist, j.william fulbright....

Whitewashing the Democratic Party s History - Mona Charen

"We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. ... In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century's most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes."

So spoke President William J. Clinton in 1995 of a man who was among the 99 Democrats in Congress to sign the "Southern Manifesto" in 1956. (Two Republicans also signed it.) The Southern Manifesto declared the signatories' opposition to the Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education and their commitment to segregation forever. Fulbright was also among those who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. That filibuster continued for 83 days.

----------------------------------------
The Democrats have been sedulously rewriting history for decades. Their preferred version pretends that all of the Democratic racists and segregationists left their party and became Republicans starting in the 1960s. How convenient. If it were true that the South began to turn Republican due to Lyndon Johnson's passage of the Civil Rights Act, you would expect that the Deep South, the states most associated with racism, would have been the first to move. That's not what happened. The first southern states to trend Republican were on the periphery: North Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Tennessee and Florida. (George Wallace lost these voters in his 1968 bid.) The voters who first migrated to the Republican Party were suburban, prosperous "New South" types. The more Republican the South has
Read more at Whitewashing the Democratic Party s History - Mona Charen

Last edited:
Mona Charen on this issue...she actually quotes bill clinton...the violent rapist, praising his good friend and political mentor, and racist democrat segregationist, j.william fulbright....

Whitewashing the Democratic Party s History - Mona Charen

"We come to celebrate and give thanks for the remarkable life of J. William Fulbright, a life that changed our country and our world forever and for the better. ... In the work he did, the words he spoke and the life he lived, Bill Fulbright stood against the 20th century's most destructive forces and fought to advance its brightest hopes."

So spoke President William J. Clinton in 1995 of a man who was among the 99 Democrats in Congress to sign the "Southern Manifesto" in 1956. (Two Republicans also signed it.) The Southern Manifesto declared the signatories' opposition to the Supreme Court's decision in Brown v. Board of Education and their commitment to segregation forever. Fulbright was also among those who filibustered the Civil Rights Act of 1964. That filibuster continued for 83 days.

----------------------------------------
The Democrats have been sedulously rewriting history for decades. Their preferred version pretends that all of the Democratic racists and segregationists left their party and became Republicans starting in the 1960s. How convenient. If it were true that the South began to turn Republican due to Lyndon Johnson's passage of the Civil Rights Act, you would expect that the Deep South, the states most associated with racism, would have been the first to move. That's not what happened. The first southern states to trend Republican were on the periphery: North Carolina, Virginia, Texas, Tennessee and Florida. (George Wallace lost these voters in his 1968 bid.) The voters who first migrated to the Republican Party were suburban, prosperous "New South" types. The more Republican the South has

I read your diatribe all the way up till you called Clinton a serial rapist. Anything further would be a waste of time.

Forum List

Back