🌟 Exclusive 2024 Prime Day Deals! 🌟

Unlock unbeatable offers today. Shop here: https://amzn.to/4cEkqYs 🎁

As the party of racism, slavery, the kkk and jim crow...should the democrat party be outlawed...?

The fact that the Democratic party is so much different now than it was half a century ago is hardly a secret.
Different? Lol. No, they still segregate people into groups.

example?

Races, ethnicities, religions, gender.

again....example?
The GOP. Christians Whites. That's 90%. The rest? Who cares? They have no power anyway.

Yes...just look at the 14 GOP candidates for President...Cruz, Rubio, Jindal, Carson, Fiorini......all those white guys.....er......what?

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

1) kept the slaves long after the rest of the country ended slavery

2) wanted to establish slavery in the new states

3) wanted to restart the slave trade which the Constitution Ended

4) Went to war and fought and killed to keep slaves

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

This was irrefutably true regarding the Democratic Party UNTIL the GOP's "southern strategy." The "Party of Lincoln" was definitely more progressive until fifty years ago, until the GOP started to ignore the black vote and pander to "conservatives"! See GOP ignored black vote chairman says - The Boston Globe

Yeah...we have been through that a lot...that is a lie....there was not Southern Strategy......Nixon picked up the new south the democrats kept the old racist south...one of the great magic tricks of political history...the republicans freed the slaves and helped them get their rights, then the democrats step up and say...hey....we switched, the republicans are actually the racists...and oh, by the way.....don't mind the lynchings, the klan, jim crow or slavery...we didn't really mean all that stuff.....

In Germany the nazi party was banned for crimes against humanity. Right now our country is purging national monuments of the "Confederate" battle flags and their various interations........but if that flag represents the evils of slavery.....why doesn't the political party that fought and killed to keep slavery also get banned, since the flag is merely a symbol while the party actually committed the crimes.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

This was irrefutably true regarding the Democratic Party UNTIL the GOP's "southern strategy." The "Party of Lincoln" was definitely more progressive until fifty years ago, until the GOP started to ignore the black vote and pander to "conservatives"! See GOP ignored black vote chairman says - The Boston Globe

The republicans treated Blacks the same way the treated all Americans....as human individuals...the democrats offered government hand outs from LBJ to buy their votes....and they have suffered for their choice ever since....

You really gotta love the far right response to this violence. Not "how do we address this?". No, their response? "Democrats used to be the racists!!!!"

Are you really that stupid........?

You really gotta love the far right response to this violence. Not "how do we address this?".

A guy goes in and shoots nine innocent people and the left's response........we have to ban the confederate flag..........I guess you really are that stupid......
If you had paid attention, that murderer (not just a "guy") waved the con-federate flag and the state of South Carolina added salt to the wound by keeping their con-federate flag at full mast....and last but not least, no one is banning the con-federate flag, but it is quite inappropriate to have a traitor's flag flying on government property. Don't worry tho, you can still order your con-federate flag hankies and con-federate flag crying towels.

the scum of the earth dimocrap filth party should be exterminated from the planet's surface and be made illegal like we did with the Nazi Party after WWII.

It's leaders should be tried for Crimes Against Humanity and imprisoned.

Or shot.

Nothing says 'Patriotic American" like calling for the murder of fellow Americans.

Nothing says Stupidity like a Syriusly post.

LOL.......well at least I am not calling for the murder of fellow Americans, like your buddies are.

hey...your buddies murdered 100 million people around the world.....

Which buddies of mine would that be?

I will point out- that i haven't called for the murder of anyone- like Conservatives in this thread have done- I haven't called for the arrest of Americans- like Conservatives in this thread have- nor have I called for the banning of political parties- like you have.

Yep, the modern Democrat Party = Communist Party.

Most of them should be rounded up and tried for treason.

Yep- another proud American- who wants to arrest millions of Americans for treason- because he doesnt' agree with them.

Too funny. It's gone 'way beyond simple disagreement. The Democrats have become the very thing the United States spent half of the 20th Century combating.

So you are in favor of arresting tens of millions of Americans because they are registered Democrats too......

Another proud Conservative voter.....

Nope. Just outlaw another terrorist organization. The supporters may stagger off and continue their useless existence so long as they behave in a law-abiding manner.

Ah I love how the Conservatives are showing their true colors in this thread- advocating murder and arrest of Americans- or in your case- just banning any political party you disagree with......

You really gotta love the far right response to this violence. Not "how do we address this?". No, their response? "Democrats used to be the racists!!!!"

Are you really that stupid........?

You really gotta love the far right response to this violence. Not "how do we address this?".

A guy goes in and shoots nine innocent people and the left's response........we have to ban the confederate flag..........I guess you really are that stupid......
If you had paid attention, that murderer (not just a "guy") waved the con-federate flag and the state of South Carolina added salt to the wound by keeping their con-federate flag at full mast....and last but not least, no one is banning the con-federate flag, but it is quite inappropriate to have a traitor's flag flying on government property. Don't worry tho, you can still order your con-federate flag hankies and con-federate flag crying towels.

And if you weren't stupid you would have know that their is no way to lower that flag...it is in a fixed position and apparently can't be lowered by law....I know the law is just guidance to the left that you feel you can ignore when it is inconvenient...but there is no way to just lower the flag.....moron.....

but it is quite inappropriate to have a traitor's flag flying on government property.

And if the flag is a traitors flag...what about the political party that created the traitor's flag and fought under the traitors flag to keep blacks as their slaves?

the scum of the earth dimocrap filth party should be exterminated from the planet's surface and be made illegal like we did with the Nazi Party after WWII.

It's leaders should be tried for Crimes Against Humanity and imprisoned.

Or shot.

Nothing says 'Patriotic American" like calling for the murder of fellow Americans.

Nothing says Stupidity like a Syriusly post.

LOL.......well at least I am not calling for the murder of fellow Americans, like your buddies are.

hey...your buddies murdered 100 million people around the world.....

Which buddies of mine would that be?

I will point out- that i haven't called for the murder of anyone- like Conservatives in this thread have done- I haven't called for the arrest of Americans- like Conservatives in this thread have- nor have I called for the banning of political parties- like you have.

You think they are conservatives.....if they called for those things they are not Modern American Conservatives...who believe in the Constitution and the Bill of Rights....true...they may have simply gotten tired of dealing with idiot leftist posters on the board and lashed out......I can understand that.....

Yep- another proud American- who wants to arrest millions of Americans for treason- because he doesnt' agree with them.

Too funny. It's gone 'way beyond simple disagreement. The Democrats have become the very thing the United States spent half of the 20th Century combating.

So you are in favor of arresting tens of millions of Americans because they are registered Democrats too......

Another proud Conservative voter.....

Nope. Just outlaw another terrorist organization. The supporters may stagger off and continue their useless existence so long as they behave in a law-abiding manner.

Ah I love how the Conservatives are showing their true colors in this thread- advocating murder and arrest of Americans- or in your case- just banning any political party you disagree with......

And which people would that be....I don't want the democrat party banned.....I bring up the question since you guys want the flag banned because it is a symbol of racism...then you get all quiet when it is pointed out that the political party that created that symbol of racism...the democrats....were actually racists back then and are still racists now.....

Nothing like a Con-federate wanting fellow Americans rounded up.

Acutally, the left is the side that rounds people up for concentration camps....you guy FDR did it to Americans during World War 2 and your buddies over seas murdered close to 100 million people......and of course you democrats belong to the racist party....

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Those Democrats have disappeared.

Remember what Zell Miller, CONSERVATIVE, ex-segregationist Democrat said?

...I didn't leave the Democratic Party, the Democratic Party left me.
And he became quite the Darling of the RW, didn't he?

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

No surprise that a Conservative wants to ban a political party......

Now wait a minute.....it is the democrats who started out wanting their flag on the monument in South Carolina removed.....I am following their logic...since their flag was just a symbol that they fought under, now they think it is so divisive that it must come down.....but they fought and killed to maintain slavery under that flag...

so if you are logical.....wouldn't the political party that actually created that flag be the next thing that needs to go?
What do you mean "a symbol they fought under"?

A lot of their dirty little secrets are about to start surfacing.

The fact that the Democratic party is so much different now than it was half a century ago is hardly a secret.
They are having problem with reality.
And what reality would that be? Didn't the doctor give you something so you wouldn't fantasize so much?

1860sDemocratPartyPoster_zpsspk5pzi9.jpg
The late 1860s. That's what you've got? :rofl: :rofl: :rofl:

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Now wait a minute.....it is the democrats who started out wanting their flag on the monument in South Carolina removed.....I am following their logic...since their flag was just a symbol that they fought under, now they think it is so divisive that it must come down.....but they fought and killed to maintain slavery under that flag...

so if you are logical.....wouldn't the political party that actually created that flag be the next thing that needs to go?

The flag in the monument at the South Carolina capital is a battle flag.....democrats carried that flag into battle against the Republicans who were trying to free the slaves.......the democrats...fighting under that flag fought and killed to keep slavery, extend slavery into the new territories and restart the slave trade with Africa which the U.S. Constitution specifically ended........

That is what I mean...the racist democrats carried that flag into battle to fight to keep their slaves...

Acutally, the left is the side that rounds people up for concentration camps....you guy FDR did it to Americans during World War 2 and your buddies over seas murdered close to 100 million people......and of course you democrats belong to the racist party....
Democrats are the party who also committed genocide against the American Natives and the unborn.

Seriously- you really don't have much education do you?

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

The flag in the monument at the South Carolina capital is a battle flag.....democrats carried that flag into battle against the Republicans who were trying to free the slaves.......the democrats...fighting under that flag fought and killed to keep slavery, extend slavery into the new territories and restart the slave trade with Africa which the U.S. Constitution specifically ended........

That is what I mean...the racist democrats carried that flag into battle to fight to keep their slaves...

I just want to be clear

You think every person waving a Confederate Battle flag today is a Democrat?

Democrats are the party who also committed genocide against the American Natives and the unborn.

Seriously- you really don't have much education do you?

Make a point or get your nasty trolling ass out of here.

The democrat party:

5)they started jim crow

6) they started the kkk

Funny- in all of this you don't mention Southerners at all. You have a hate on for Democrats- not unusual for a wingbat Conservative like you- but you seem to think this was all in a vaccuum- well like many uneducated wingbat Conservatives.

Yes- the Confederacy was largely composed of Democrats- and entirely composed of Southerners.

Where is your call to disenfranchise all Southerners?

Forum List

Back