As Trump play games, the EU and China enters Comprehensive Investment Agreement.

As disgusting Trump and Pence and the disgraceful Republicans continue to undermine America's democracy and health of the country, the EU and China enters a Comprehensive Investment Deal. Under the utter inept governance of the Republicans and the orange TURD of a president like Trump, America will be turned into a banana republic. President Biden can't get into office fast enough.

Sure he can. He will gladly return to the status quo with China. You know where they screw the US in trade.

China does nothing that doesn't give them the edge. No doubt the EU will find that out in a hurry.

Oh and once Biden hits the WH it won't take long for you lefty loons to realize what a mistake you made. If he's able to institute that list he has the American tax payer will be screwed. I've seen that list on this board and its a doozy. Enjoy cause no other Americans will.

The EU doesn't care who the worlds super power economically is...they will deal with whoever is on top....and it looks like its going to be China not the USA....and this idiot OP thinks that's a good thing.....wow....
They will live to regret every syllable in that death warrant they just signed. China does not enter agreements they procure the death of their customers.

JO

China has been investing in soft power for 30 years. Where have you been?
Oh much longer than that..... I have been right there watching it and just watched them swallow up the future of the EU at the behest of their hapless and buyable leadership as the American left applauds the insurance of their very own death.

JO

The Chinese have done well in Afghanistan with whom they share a border.. what with mining, metallurgy and a new railroad.. a lot of small businesses have sprung up in the north. I think they also built a power plant.

The plumb is the railroad hub and Port Gwadar.. Opens up all kinds of new markets for moving natural resources. They also have the Hazara people in common.

Yes they have managed to de facto monopolize the world's copper commodities market through their acquisition of the Afghan mineral rights. I don't see that as doing well I see it as a massive power play.
An Amoeba does well when it surrounds and digests another single celled organism for breakfast....is that what you mean by doing well? Along with their mining business in Afghanistan they have managed to skirt and flout every environmental and safety law on the books while demanding that stupid America observe all of the international protocols which of course our untesticled politicians are only too happy to agree to as long as they get their cut. They have created vast areas of toxic waste deserts that kill the locals for as much as twenty five miles in every direction and they have also monopolized Neodymium without which it would be impossible to build effective wind turbine generators. We have a vastly different opinion about what it means to do well.

JO

Last edited:
The EU doesn't care who the worlds super power economically is...they will deal with whoever is on top....and it looks like its going to be China not the USA....and this idiot OP thinks that's a good thing.....wow....
They will live to regret every syllable in that death warrant they just signed. China does not enter agreements they procure the death of their customers.

JO

Oh much longer than that..... I have been right there watching it and just watched them swallow up the future of the EU at the behest of their hapless and buyable leadership as the American left applauds the insurance of their very own death.

JO

The Chinese have done well in Afghanistan with whom they share a border.. what with mining, metallurgy and a new railroad.. a lot of small businesses have sprung up in the north. I think they also built a power plant.

The plumb is the railroad hub and Port Gwadar.. Opens up all kinds of new markets for moving natural resources. They also have the Hazara people in common.

Yes they have managed to de facto monopolize the world's copper commodities market through their acquisition of the Afghan mineral rights. I don't see that as doing well I see it as a massive power play.
An Amoeba does well when it surrounds and digests another single celled organism for breakfast....is that what you mean by doing well? Along with their mining business in Afghanistan they have managed to skit and flout every environmental and safety law on the books while demanding that stupid America observe all of the international protocols which of course our untesticled politicians are only too happy to agree to as long as they get their cut. The Chinese have also monopolized Neodymium without which it would be impossible to build effective wind turbine generators. We have a different opinion about what it means to do well.
JO

Until they built Gwadar there was no way to get that stuff to market. We've known about Afghanistan's mineral wealth since the 1960s.. at least American expats knew for that long.

JO

JO

An Amoeba does well when it surrounds and digests another single celled organism for breakfast....is that what you mean by doing well? Along with their mining business in Afghanistan they have managed to skit and flout every environmental and safety law on the books while demanding that stupid America observe all of the international protocols which of course our untesticled politicians are only too happy to agree to as long as they get their cut. The Chinese have also monopolized Neodymium without which it would be impossible to build effective wind turbine generators. We have a different opinion about what it means to do well.
JO

We wasted trillions in Afghanistan the last 20 years. China works with them economically and China is the problem?

Xi will miss Trump. No one has done more to benefit the expansion of Chinese influence around the world that Donald J. Trump,

With all due respect, you have to be one of the most naive people on this board. The way you connect the dots is precisely the way the communists (and their treasonous backers) want you to connect them.

"Make those who see China as a growing threat actually believe that CONFRONTING us, is more DAMAGING to them and their Interests". What a coup they are running, on multiple fronts.

As disgusting Trump and Pence and the disgraceful Republicans continue to undermine America's democracy and health of the country, the EU and China enters a Comprehensive Investment Deal. Under the utter inept governance of the Republicans and the orange TURD of a president like Trump, America will be turned into a banana republic. President Biden can't get into office fast enough.
Same china that poisoned the world and then lied about it? I see....

JO

JO

JO

We wasted trillions in Afghanistan the last 20 years. China works with them economically and China is the problem?

Yeah.. We went into Afghanistan to save ENRON's 2 billion dollar white elephant at Dabhol. Stupid, stupid, stupid.

JO

JO

JO

China also poisoned the world. Both Afghanistan and China are evil.

JO

JO

JO

China does not work with Afghanistan....they have purchased the government and have shown little or no regard for the health and well being of the people there. yes you are right....the hapless western meddlers have dumped many billions of useless dollars into a cause that will never be purchased by money.....trying to sell democracy to a people who thrive on religious totalitarianism...China wouldn't spend a penny on it they just make the religious dissenters disappear.

JO

Xi will miss Trump. No one has done more to benefit the expansion of Chinese influence around the world that Donald J. Trump,

With all due respect, you have to be one of the most naive people on this board. The way you connect the dots is precisely the way the communists (and their treasonous backers) want you to connect them.

"Make those who see China as a growing threat actually believe that CONFRONTING us, is more DAMAGING to them and their Interests". What a coup they are running, on multiple fronts.

You must admit building Gwadar was brilliant.

JO

JO

JO

There are a lot of ways to take that. All of it involving the U.S. also.

You have that backward. The Chinese have benefited greatly from Trump's withdrawal from the TPP. Trump's own conduct and actions have undermined US credibility to such an extent that China and Russian have stepped into the void. You are the one being naive if you think Trump's erratic conduct, his berating of our allies, his tearing up of international accords would not have an affect on US influence. You are wrong. With the exception V. Putin, no one has benefited more than Xi from Trump's presidency.

So you're cheering for the CCP, who the DHS and Treasury Department say they have evidence showing the CCP paid the Bidens over $1 Billion.

Got it. Yup, Trump should get out of the way and let the Biden family get back to sucking on the CCP's teat, money laundering of Russian Oligarch's cash, and selling out the US.

JO

JO

JO

China does not work with Afghanistan....they have purchased the government and have shown little or no regard for the health and well being of the people there.

JO

So you are arguing they are better at spending their money than we are.

JO

JO

JO

China does not work with Afghanistan....they have purchased the government and have shown little or no regard for the health and well being of the people there.

JO

That's not true.. Their railroad, power plant and mining operation has been good for the Afghani people who have begun opening their own small businesses.

You have that backward. The Chinese have benefited greatly from Trump's withdrawal from the TPP. Trump's own conduct and actions have undermined US credibility to such an extent that China dn Russian have stepped into the void. You are the one being naive if you think Trump's erratic conduct, his berating of our allies, his tearing up of international accords would not have an affect. You are wrong. With the exception V. Putin, no one has benefited more than Xi from Trump's presidency.
The only ones proven to have benefitted from the CCP are Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, and the entire Biden family.

So you're cheering for the CCP, who the DHS and Treasury Department say they have evidence showing the CCP paid the Bidens over $1 Billion.

Got it. Yup, Trump should get out of the way and let the Biden family get back to sucking on the CCP's teat, money laundering of Russian Oligarch's cash, and selling out the US.

LOLOL.. Trump gossips and lies like a blue haired old woman.

JO

JO

JO

There are a lot of ways to take that. All of it involving the U.S. also.
US poisoned the world?

You have that backward. The Chinese have benefited greatly from Trump's withdrawal from the TPP. Trump's own conduct and actions have undermined US credibility to such an extent that China dn Russian have stepped into the void. You are the one being naive if you think Trump's erratic conduct, his berating of our allies, his tearing up of international accords would not have an affect. You are wrong. With the exception V. Putin, no one has benefited more than Xi from Trump's presidency.
The only ones proven to have benefitted from the CCP are Diane Feinstein, Nancy Pelosi, Eric Swalwell, and the entire Biden family.
LOL..the only president to have a bank account in China was Trump and who knows how much Ivanka has made from all those Chinese patents she received.

JO

JO

JO

JO

So you are arguing they are better at spending their money than we are.

Soft power works.. Its actually the old American model used before the US government got involved. They have also invested 10s of billions in Africa.

Forum List

Back