As usual blacks do not want Justice they want to crucify innocent people

Let's get it right, black lives don't matter to blacks. If they did, there wouldn't be wholesale black on black violence in this nation White shooters matter because of all the political hay that can be made out of it.

Yeah right, the cops will always be believed when a black is involved.

'Stop resisting, stop grabbing my gun!'

Yeah right, the cops will always be believed when a black is involved.

'Stop resisting, stop grabbing my gun!'

Has nothing to do with thread case.........from what I heard this one is as slam dunk as the mike brown case

Has nothing to do with thread case
Has everything to do with police accounts being accepted by the 'justice' system unless direct video evidence is available, even though direct video evidence has shown that police lie and invent 'facts' when reporting encounters with blacks.

AG released the video and audio recordings....even the liberal news hosts who confabulated all day on this couldnt find an opening to question the legality of the shooting.

Theo Huxtable doesn't get treated like Tupac for a reason. Those fine upstanding youngbloods got dead because they were humps.

AG released the video and audio recordings.
Oh, the videos were provided to the defence in the case I posted also. Just not the incriminating ones. Do you really think the police don't lie and cover their arses whenever necessary?

Last edited:
Ah, no video of the actual shooting available that I've been able to find. Police say he was after his gun. Where have we heard that before? Black lives don't matter, it's blindingly obvious looking in from outside.

Has nothing to do with thread case.........from what I heard this one is as slam dunk as the mike brown case
So you haven't watched the available videos yet you excuse the police automatically? Well, it was only a black after all, they don't matter.

Has nothing to do with thread case
Has everything to do with police accounts being accepted by the 'justice' system unless direct video evidence is available, even though direct video evidence has shown that police lie and invent 'facts' when reporting encounters with blacks.

Maybe, but forensic evidence doesn't lie. No DNA on the inside of the handcuffs supposedly worn by the suspect according to 'some" witnesses. DNA on the officers belt and gun grip. Alcohol level of suspect above DUI limits if he was driving, not to mention he was loaded on pot besides.

But the officer is wrong because he is white. Give me a break.

Ah, no video of the actual shooting available that I've been able to find. Police say he was after his gun. Where have we heard that before? Black lives don't matter, it's blindingly obvious looking in from outside.
No Dna on Cuffs his dna all over officers gun and gunbelt........ooooopps
in effect its ....settled science

So you haven't watched the available videos yet you excuse the police automatically? Well, it was only a black after all, they don't matter.
Why do I have to watch what was discussed ad nauseum all day....no evidence in victims favor,,,,,zip zero

Forum List

Back