As voters talk, the collapse of Trump's support becomes clearly audible

guno

Gold Member
Mar 18, 2014
NYC and NC
The grave he dug himself is collapsing on him

Many gauges measure the rapid drop in Donald Trump’s support this summer: Polls show the Republican nominee losing nationally and in most battleground states, prominent Republicans have publicly defected, and GOP elected officials rarely rush to his defense.

Twenty women, mostly swing voters, sitting at conference tables in Columbus, Ohio, and Phoenix on Tuesday night, provide another.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

"He kind of acts like a 2-year-old," says another. "I have a 2-year-old. I see the similarities."

Asked to imagine a President Trump, the women in Phoenix call out in a cascade: "doomed," "scary," "hang on" and "are you joking?"

To some, Trump appeared as a buffoonish character. To others, he seemed dangerous — a hothead, authoritarian and inexperienced.

Collapse #29,874...this one is definitely happening it looks like...he'll never survive this one.

All these articles are getting tedious, can't keep up with them :lol:

Many gauges measure the rapid drop in Donald Trump’s support this summer: Polls show the Republican nominee losing nationally and in most battleground states, prominent Republicans have publicly defected, and GOP elected officials rarely rush to his defense.

Twenty women, mostly swing voters, sitting at conference tables in Columbus, Ohio, and Phoenix on Tuesday night, provide another.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

"He kind of acts like a 2-year-old," says another. "I have a 2-year-old. I see the similarities."

Asked to imagine a President Trump, the women in Phoenix call out in a cascade: "doomed," "scary," "hang on" and "are you joking?"

To some, Trump appeared as a buffoonish character. To others, he seemed dangerous — a hothead, authoritarian and inexperienced.

How can you people call Trump an authoritarian after eight years of the current communist dictatorship?

SD would not know a communist if one bit him on his big toe.

SD has no idea what is communism.

SD, however, is a fascist, and his type will not be elected.

Collapse #29,874...this one is definitely happening it looks like...he'll never survive this one.

All these articles are getting tedious, can't keep up with them :lol:

Agreed. This was another great one from the LA Times. :lmao: When they come right out and admit it, you wonder if it is worth your time to even read or watch the news. :eusa_think:

I'm not even interested why anyone would support Clinton. I'll listen to those who want to vote third party, for Trump or not at all. Anyone else has clearly been indoctrinated. The media is admitting it at this point.

To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity
To fight Trump, journalists have dispensed with objectivity

This transparent bias is a national phenomenon, infecting both print and television media to such an extent that it has become almost impossible to separate coverage of the Trump campaign from attempts to tear it down. The media has long been accused of having a liberal slant, but in this cycle journalists seem to have cast themselves as defenders of the republic against what they see as a major threat, and in playing this role they’ve lost the ability to assess events rationally.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

How can you people call Trump an authoritarian after eight years of the current communist dictatorship?

WTF are you talking about? Reagan signed twice as many executive orders and had a real amnesty for millions of illegals, raised taxes, etc. George w Bush had more...What has Obama done that makes him a dictator??? Oh'yess, fight for personal liberty like the right to fuck who you wish and be who you're. lol, lol, lol

Ten million private sector jobs makes you look dumb for calling him a communist.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

We need to do an expose of those people who are still taking Trump seriously.

Any state that goes for Trump should be walled off, like a leper colony. Don't let the disease spread.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

Any state that goes for Trump should be walled off, like a leper colony. Don't let the disease spread.

Now we are for building walls...

I know that Obama seems to be liked by more communist than any other American president in our history. FUCK HIM!

I know that Obama seems to be liked by more communist than any other American president in our history. FUCK HIM!
You are a silly goof ball. You have no idea what is communism, Americanism, democracy, or republicanism.

You are a tool being told what to say. And you get to vote your silliness.

Yeah, bub, you think we live in a dictatorship.

“He’s crazy,” says one.

obama-cries.png

“He’s crazy,” says one.

obama-cries.png

“He’s crazy,” says one.

WTF are you talking about? Reagan signed twice as many executive orders and had a real amnesty for millions of illegals, raised taxes, etc. George w Bush had more...What has Obama done that makes him a dictator??? Oh'yess, fight for personal liberty like the right to fuck who you wish and be who you're. lol, lol, lol

Ten million private sector jobs makes you look dumb for calling him a communist.
obama-cries.png

Forum List

Back