As We Celebrate the 4th of July Remember How Dem's Acted Just Few Short Days Ago

Here is some more infamous Democratic love for our country.

Democrats from Black Lives (only) Matter showing love of country.

:lol::lol::lol:

Patriotism .. last refuge of a scoundrel .. and a fool.

Run out and wave some flags .. maybe that will get a republican in the White House. :0)

Run out and wave some flags .. maybe that will get a republican in the White House. :0)
Patriotism is not foolish. Love for ones country is a noble thing. Especially when that nation created the greatest democratic republic in history, defeated both fascism and communism, and allows for economic advancement of all its citizens with a free market system.

Here is some more infamous Democratic love for our country.

Ah....Obama's MENTOR for for decades...

I kept waiting to hear the 'pastor' give a sermon since he was in church...but all he did was hold a 'Black Lives Matter' rally.

Decades of influence as 'mentor' to this President...isn't that special...

Last edited:
Tell us all about republicanism and their false patriotism.
Wearing a lapel pin? You fake.

Patriotism is not foolish. Love for ones country is a noble thing. Especially when that nation created the greatest democratic republic in history, defeated both fascism and communism, and allows for economic advancement of all its citizens with a free market system.

Served my country in US Army and USMC. Combat arms and combat action ribbon fighting Iraqi Army. Yes I can tell you about patriotism Che.

Liar! Fake!

QUOTE="Bush92, post: 14648640, member: 49214"]

Served my country in US Army and USMC. Combat arms and combat action ribbon fighting Iraqi Army. Yes I can tell you about patriotism Che.[/QUOTE]

Liar! Fake!

Served my country in US Army and USMC. Combat arms and combat action ribbon fighting Iraqi Army. Yes I can tell you about patriotism Che.
[/QUOTE]
Hmmm. What are those two honorable discharges and all those medals and ribbons doing hanging on my wall?

Liar! Fake!

Liar! Fake!

Hmmm. What are those two honorable discharges and all those medals and ribbons doing hanging on my wall?[/QUOTE]

Thank you for your service!

Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, UAE..20+ years.

You don't know patriotism...and freedom until you've fought for it.

This is the democrat party now.
facebook_-1111572879.jpg

Tell us why you feel "the Donald" is such a patriot?!
You hypocrite!

Thank you for your service!

Iraq, Afghanistan, Kuwait, Jordan, Bahrain, UAE..20+ years.

You don't know patriotism...and freedom until you've fought for it.

Forum List

Back