as we keep pointing out the MSM's Meme.."Trump Anti-immigrant" echoed By Rice!

healthmyths

Platinum Member
Sep 19, 2011
President Barack Obama’s national security adviser Susan Rice warned Florida International University graduates against listening to voices like Donald Trump’s.

Addressing the class of 2016 in Miami on Wednesday, Rice shared an anecdote about her family, noting that both of her parents came into the U.S. as immigrants without much education. But the fact that her parents could send all five children of their children to college, she said, underscores the “incredible power” and “enduring promise” of America.

Now, there are voices out there that disparage our diversity — that question whether America should welcome people of all races, religions and creeds,” Rice said, according to excerpts of her prepared remarks, alluding to presumptive Republican presidential nominee Donald Trump, who infamously slammed Mexican immigrants as “rapists” in his speech announcing his candidacy and proposed building a wall on the southern border that Mexico will pay for, in addition to a temporary ban on Muslims.

Susan Rice warns against voices like Trump's

NONE of the MSM and many of you still don't comprehend the GROSS DISTINCTION that Trump and millions like me are making! WE LOVE "LEGAL Immigrants"! Hell my daughter-in-law is a "Legal Immigrant! Trump's WIFE is a Legal Immigrant!
But this continual divisive and totally bold FACE LIE that Trump, and all of us don't like immigrants is WRONG! LET ME SHOUT!
TRUMP AND MILLIONS LIKE ME LIKE "LEGAL IMMIGRANTS"!

TRUMP like me think it is grossly unfair to the 45 million people that legally became American citizens!
Why do people like Rice, et.al. condone the breaking of laws by "illegal immigrants"...
When will you idiots like Rice, the MSM and some of you on this board understand!
WE LIKE LEGAL IMMIGRANTS!

Forum List

Back