Zone1 Asbury University Revival

My Alma Mater, there was a similar experience there in 1970 which I missed as I came along later. God decides when He will make His presence felt and once aagain, has done so in a big way. Its going on 3 weeks now and people from all over the globe are traveling there to take part.
It's great that it's lasted over 3 weeks, but the link shows most of the seats empty.

It's great that it's lasted over 3 weeks, but the link shows most of the seats empty.
I think you are in the proud heart stage.

1677098766921.png

I think you are in the proud heart stage.

View attachment 759473
I don't know what to say my friend. There's no apparent start point and no end point?
I'm guessing the 'return' but only because the 'repent' seems to be trying to say that's the second to last point.

Anyway, an explanation would be appreciated. I've been missing you for the fun you can bring.

I don't know what to say my friend. There's no apparent start point and no end point?
I'm guessing the 'return' but only because the 'repent' seems to be trying to say that's the second to last point.

Anyway, an explanation would be appreciated. I've been missing you for the fun you can bring.
That's because it is cyclical. Like life.

Forum List

Back