Ashers gay cake court case couple say they have done nothing wrong

Again, that was systemic discrimination that had the overall goal of denying economic and political power to an entire class of people who made up sizable minorities of even majorities in the areas the lived in. Not some couple who's feelings were hurt, and thus "required" in your view, the ruination of those people who are guilty of nothing more than "CrimeThink".

Guy, systems are groups of people all doing the same thing.

One more time. I've know gay folks who've been beaten up and fired by bigots like the Kleins. It's a lot more than "Hurt Feelings".

Typical prog who just can't fathom others thinking and acting in a way they themselves don't.

PA laws as intended were just and reasonable, as applied today they are nothing more than crimethink punishment.

Not at all. If the Government told the Kleins that they couldn't have bible verses up or a sign that said, "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve", that actually would be punishing their thoughts. (If you can call what goes through the diseased brain of a homophobic bigot a thought) It's when they refused to provide a service they offered - in fact, Melissa Klein invited Ms. Bowman to come to the shop - that they get into trouble.

The only bigot I see here is you, with your complete lack of understanding of anyone who disagrees with you. Typical rod-up the ass snotty leftist twat.

Government takes a misunderstanding and turns it into a ruination of one of the parties, all over hurt feelings.

I bet you can't. Are people who disparage the homosexual lifestyle able to attack those they disagree with by imposing fines and threatening prison?

Don't get me wrong I think it's stupid not to make the cake but I also think people have the right to refuse service.

I think it's even more stupid to give your business to a person who doesn't want it

I agree. It is. But the customer still has a right to be served. This argument was lost 50 years ago, why are we still having it?

Business owners should have the right to refuse as well.

Again, that was systemic discrimination that had the overall goal of denying economic and political power to an entire class of people who made up sizable minorities of even majorities in the areas the lived in. Not some couple who's feelings were hurt, and thus "required" in your view, the ruination of those people who are guilty of nothing more than "CrimeThink".

One more time. I've know gay folks who've been beaten up and fired by bigots like the Kleins. It's a lot more than "Hurt Feelings".

Here we go again with your apples to orangutans comparisons again

So because some people beat up gay people, the Kleins have to lose their livelyhood? Real freaking smart.

In this case, it is nothing more than hurt feelings. They could have easily gone to another baker and be done with it. But idiots like you want to punish people for thinking differently, and don't care the mechanism used as long as you get your way.

You can take that "checking my privilege' crap and cram it up your ass. That is nothing more than another tactic your side uses to stifle debate.

And as usual, your inability to tolerate any dissent to your opinion makes YOU the asshole in the room, not the Kleins or anyone else. "Pour Encoruagement les Autres" is the tactic of totalitarians, not people who enjoy freedoms.

Whenever anyone on your side talks about "Freedom", I usually grab for my wallet and wwatch my back, because you are usually going to try to snag something fro me I worked hard to get to start with.

Again, you've never suffered systematic discrimination in your life. If you had, you wouldn't be saying stuipdi shit about "Freedom".

"I have slightly less privileges as a white straight male than I had before!!!! I'm being oppressed!!!"

Typical prog who just can't fathom others thinking and acting in a way they themselves don't.

PA laws as intended were just and reasonable, as applied today they are nothing more than crimethink punishment.

Not at all. If the Government told the Kleins that they couldn't have bible verses up or a sign that said, "Adam and Eve, not Adam and Steve", that actually would be punishing their thoughts. (If you can call what goes through the diseased brain of a homophobic bigot a thought) It's when they refused to provide a service they offered - in fact, Melissa Klein invited Ms. Bowman to come to the shop - that they get into trouble.

The only bigot I see here is you, with your complete lack of understanding of anyone who disagrees with you. Typical rod-up the ass snotty leftist twat.

Government takes a misunderstanding and turns it into a ruination of one of the parties, all over hurt feelings.
I am no more a leftist than you are a patriotic American. You project your own self image onto me. Tough. I don't accept it.

You can take that "checking my privilege' crap and cram it up your ass. That is nothing more than another tactic your side uses to stifle debate.

And as usual, your inability to tolerate any dissent to your opinion makes YOU the asshole in the room, not the Kleins or anyone else. "Pour Encoruagement les Autres" is the tactic of totalitarians, not people who enjoy freedoms.

Whenever anyone on your side talks about "Freedom", I usually grab for my wallet and wwatch my back, because you are usually going to try to snag something fro me I worked hard to get to start with.

Again, you've never suffered systematic discrimination in your life. If you had, you wouldn't be saying stuipdi shit about "Freedom".

"I have slightly less privileges as a white straight male than I had before!!!! I'm being oppressed!!!"

More "check your privilege" bullshit. It's a weak way to deny another person's opinion as valid, used by weak people. Not surprised at all that you have gone running for it.

But considering balkanization and further victim racing is all your side has left as a debating tactic, I am even more not surprised.

So because some people beat up gay people, the Kleins have to lose their livelyhood? Real freaking smart.

No, they could follow the law and bake the cake. Or they could chose a ine of work that is different.

In this case, it is nothing more than hurt feelings. They could have easily gone to another baker and be done with it. But idiots like you want to punish people for thinking differently, and don't care the mechanism used as long as you get your way.

We want to punish people for breaking the law

I am no more a leftist than you are a patriotic American. You project your own self image onto me. Tough. I don't accept it.

i was responding to Joe, half-wit. But it's interesting you thought it was directed at you.

Unless I have uncovered the fact that Farkey is a sock for Joeblow or vice-versa.

No, they could follow the law and bake the cake. Or they could chose a ine of work that is different.

We want to punish people for breaking the law

or the gay couple can find another baker, which in this case is the easier choice, but you hate the people on the other side, so it's no surprise you want them to suffer.

Running to the law, typical fascist idiot.

1) Guy, you are speaking from the voice of White Male Privilege and Entitlement. I think whoever came up with the term Check your Privilege had people like you in mind.
No one wallows in white privilege like the lily-white gay activists: Articles: The International Gay War on Black People

The Kleins are religious nuts.
You are an intolerant bigot.

please_go_fuck_yourself.png

Your opinion is your opinion only, marty. It has no validity for anyone else. The law is what it is in our society. You don't like it. So work to change it. But don't be offended if people oppose you.

This is what the pastor would have done with Thunderbird's attitude: that it is completely unacceptable.

please_go_fuck_yourself.png

Last edited:
The thing is I'm sure these so called deeply religious people have no qualms about baking birthday cakes for kids who aren't baptized or who are born out of holy matrimony. I'm sure they have baked cakes for adulterers and people who blaspheme so they are hypocrites of the nth order in my book.

But I don't think just because you own a business you can't reserve the right to refuse service and I still cannot understand why anyone would want to do business with people who dislike them for what I think are bigoted and stupid reasons much less take them to court to make them serve you.

Do these people really expect high quality service ?

Besides by the time the lawyers get done they would have had to go to another baker to get the cake done in time for the wedding anyway

Skull, I understand what you are saying.

However, in our society, your opinion is in the minority

Here's gay activist Larry Kramer being honest about the gay lifestyle:

Larry Kramer Speech at Cooper Union

Quote: Does it occur to you that we brought this plague of aids upon ourselves? I know I am getting into dangerous waters here but it is time. With the cabal breathing even more murderously down our backs it is time. And you are still doing it. You are still murdering each other. Please stop with all the generalizations and avoidance excuses gays have used since the beginning to ditch this responsibility for this fact. From the very first moment we were told in 1981 that the suspected cause was a virus, gay men have refused to accept our responsibility for choosing not to listen, and, starting in 1984, when we were told it definitely was a virus, this behavior turned murderous. Make whatever excuses you can to carry on living in your state of denial but this is the fact of the matter. I wish we could understand and take some responsibility for the fact that for some 30 years we have been murdering each other with great facility and that down deep inside of us, we knew what we were doing. Don’t tell me you have never had sex without thinking down deep that there was more involved in what you were doing than just maintaining a hard-on.

I have recently gone through my diaries of the worst of the plague years. I saw day after day a notation of another friend’s death. I listed all the ones I’d slept with. There were a couple hundred. Was it my sperm that killed them, that did the trick? It is no longer possible for me to avoid this question of myself. Have you ever wondered how many men you killed? I know I murdered some of them. I just know. You know how you sometimes know things? I know. Several hundred over a bunch of years, I have to have murdered some of them, planting in him the original seed. I have put this to several doctors. Mostly they refuse to discuss it, even if they are gay. Most doctors do not like to discuss sex or what we do or did. (I still have not heard a consensus on the true dangers of oral sex, for instance.) They play blind. God knows what they must be thinking when they examine us. Particularly if they aren’t gay. One doctor answered me, it takes two to tango so you cannot take the responsibility alone. But in some cases it isn’t so easy to answer so flippantly. The sweet young boy who didn’t know anything and was in awe of me. I was the first man who fucked him. I think I murdered him. The old boyfriend who did not want to go to bed with me and I made him. The man I let fuck me because I was trying to make my then boyfriend, now lover, jealous. I know, by the way, that that other one is the one who infected me. You know how you sometime know things? I know he infected me. I tried to murder myself on that one

It's all there: the self-loathing, the promiscuity, the pedophilia, the self-destruction, rampant disease.

Should we be forced to celebrate this particular lifestyle?!

Forum List

Back