Ashley Biden diary legitimate

But you lied so I can't put that aside.

Yes, Trump fucked us in manufacturing by starting a trade war with China.

And was he worth the extra $800 I made from his tax breaks? Nope.

I did great under Obama and Clinton. Manufacturing does better under Democrats.

Do this. Google GM record profits 1999. And do that every year before that in the 90's. God Bless Bill Clinton.

Then you Republicans in the 2000's went to war with unions and you destroyed the middle class. I know you hate labor. Sent our best paying jobs to China and Mexico. Bush DESTROYED Michigan in the 2000's.

And Trump btw had 2.3% GDP. He mocked Obama when he was POTUS. Said he would have 3, 4, 5 perhaps 6% gdp. After Trump's historic tax break in 2017 what GDP did he have in 2019? 2.3%

FAILURE! Yes he and you will say at least he had .001% better. FUCK YOU!

You didn't answer my question. Do you feel you did poorly economically during the Trump years, and that you're doing better economically now? Are you an employee and a consumer, or a CEO?

But you lied so I can't put that aside.

Yes, Trump fucked us in manufacturing by starting a trade war with China.

And was he worth the extra $800 I made from his tax breaks? Nope.

I did great under Obama and Clinton. Manufacturing does better under Democrats.

Do this. Google GM record profits 1999. And do that every year before that in the 90's. God Bless Bill Clinton.

Then you Republicans in the 2000's went to war with unions and you destroyed the middle class. I know you hate labor. Sent our best paying jobs to China and Mexico. Bush DESTROYED Michigan in the 2000's.

And Trump btw had 2.3% GDP. He mocked Obama when he was POTUS. Said he would have 3, 4, 5 perhaps 6% gdp. After Trump's historic tax break in 2017 what GDP did he have in 2019? 2.3%

FAILURE! Yes he and you will say at least he had .001% better. FUCK YOU!
So you, like Joe Biden, enjoy getting bent over by China!

You didn't answer my question. Do you feel you did poorly economically during the Trump years, and that you're doing better economically now? Are you an employee and a consumer, or a CEO?

I did fine but Trump hurt me with his trade war with China. Then covid happened. The thing I sell, that company stole my biggest customer. So in a way I could say how Trump handled covid cost me a lot of money. A LOT. Like I was selling $200K a month now I sell around $120K a month. I lost my biggest customer, during covid, which trump handled poorly.

I can say this. No recession under Biden, no trade wars, and my sales keep happening. And companies are starting to buy new machines again.

Believe it or not not everyone did better under Trump. You must work in a coal mine.

So you, like Joe Biden, enjoy getting bent over by China!
I love Joe. And I notice it was you Republicans who loved China. Because Walmart buys all it's shit from China.

What now you don't like China suddenly? I bet you will come around on them now that they back your bestie Putin.

Maybe China and Russia will help you right wingers out when you start the next Civil War.

I did fine but Trump hurt me with his trade war with China. Then covid happened. The thing I sell, that company stole my biggest customer. So in a way I could say how Trump handled covid cost me a lot of money. A LOT. Like I was selling $200K a month now I sell around $120K a month. I lost my biggest customer, during covid, which trump handled poorly.

I can say this. No recession under Biden, no trade wars, and my sales keep happening. And companies are starting to buy new machines again.

Believe it or not not everyone did better under Trump. You must work in a coal mine.
Trump initially went by Fauccis recommendation and it cost him!

I'm an employee.

I can't be bought for $1000 a year. Can you? If voting for Hitler meant you'd make $1000 more a year would you vote for him? How about Putin?

How about George Santos? If him being POTUS meant you'd make $1000 more a year would you vote for him?

I love Joe. And I notice it was you Republicans who loved China. Because Walmart buys all it's shit from China.

What now you don't like China suddenly? I bet you will come around on them now that they back your bestie Putin.

Maybe China and Russia will help you right wingers out when you start the next Civil War.
That's it, you win stupid on the internet for the Day, your boy Joe is the one in bed with the Chinese, and the whole Russia Russia Russia thing is really old

I'm an employee.

I can't be bought for $1000 a year. Can you? If voting for Hitler meant you'd make $1000 more a year would you vote for him? How about Putin?

How about George Santos? If him being POTUS meant you'd make $1000 more a year would you vote for him?
beep, beep, beep, we have a Hitler reference, have you exhausted your liberal handler's talking points yet?

Trump initially went by Fauccis recommendation and it cost him!
1679596511903.jpeg

I'm an employee.

You only made an additional $1,000 a year during the Trump administration?

project Veritas is pure garbage propaganda end of story. DUHHH. Only brainwashed functional moron ignoramus haters believe any of this crap. Unfortunately that's about 25% of the country..... poor America...

I'm an employee.

You didn't answer my question. Do you feel you did poorly economically during the Trump years, and that you're doing better economically now?

project Veritas is pure garbage propaganda end of story. DUHHH. Only brainwashed functional moron ignoramus haters believe any of this crap. Unfortunately that's about 25% of the country..... poor America...
You got it backwards. The Ashley Biden diary is real but 25% of the country still think it's not because they are brainwashed cultist.

You didn't answer my question. Do you feel you did poorly economically during the Trump years, and that you're doing better economically now?
That is Trump's greatest achievement, not screwing up the economy and Obama's recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic reaction in in the world, along with leading idiot conservatives around the world in talking about the dangers of the vaccines and how it was gonna end in the spring et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera....

That is Trump's greatest achievement, not screwing up the economy and Obama's recovery, until he did with the worst pandemic reaction in in the world, along with leading idiot conservatives around the world in talking about the dangers of the vaccines and how it was gonna end in the spring et cetera et cetera et cetera et cetera....

I didn't ask you, dipshit.

That's it, you win stupid on the internet for the Day, your boy Joe is the one in bed with the Chinese, and the whole Russia Russia Russia thing is really old
pure misinformation as always. everyone in the real world knows that Russia did huge hacking of Democrats and giant misinformation on social media. after Trump said in a speech that he wouldn't mind at all if they did. it's just about time for you and the Orange Clown to join the other scumbag authoritarians in Russia.... or change the channel and rejoin reality and America again.

Forum List

Back