Ashley Judd chokes up as she reveals her mother Naomi killed herself using a firearm

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
join me in this effort, join Ashley Judd in this effort, join David Hogg in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort, and let's ban guns forever!

join me in this effort, join Ashley Judd in this effort, join David Hogg in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort, and let's ban guns forever!

Just like in Mao's China, Hitler's Germany and Stalin's USSR, only the government good guys should have guns!

The real effort should be to address the mental illnesses and severe depression that lead people to take their own lives. Banning guns doesn't stop the deaths, so what is the real goal here?

1. Get rid of guns?

-or-

2. Stop people from killing themselves?

People who are determined to kill themselves will do it by any means necessary. And it's their life to take before it's ours to save. Suicide is more of a solution than a problem.

My suggestion would be to investigate whether she was on any prescription drugs.

I would wager she was, and that one of the side effects of those drugs was suicidal thoughts.

She just did not want to go to that induction ceremony plain and simple

It is fairly rare for a female to die by a firearm self inflicted. They like to mellow out with a mouthful of barbituates usually

The real effort should be to address the mental illnesses and severe depression that lead people to take their own lives. Banning guns doesn't stop the deaths, so what is the real goal here?

1. Get rid of guns?

-or-

2. Stop people from killing themselves?
Neither one will happen…

Judd didn’t kill herself.

She performed a late term abortion on herself to make a statement that it was her body and her choice

It is sad she did this but let be clear firearm banning is not going to prevent someone from committing suicide, so let be factual and not radical when discussing this topic…

I trust Ashley Judd about half as far as I could throw somebody twice Wynonna's size. She is a deranged leftist terrorist. synonymous with lying attention whore.

Drugs That Can Cause Depression, Agitation & Suicidality

In total there are 40,000 or more different trade named drugs in North America and Europe that can make you depressed, agitated or suicidal. Roughly 20% of the named drugs on the market in any one country may pose risks to you. Roughly 33% of us are taking one of them.
Zoloft is about the safest of all of them. Paxil near worst

Zoloft does not have significant weight gain either

Would Ashley feel any better if Naomi jumped off a tall building?

Forum List

Back