Ashley Judd chokes up as she reveals her mother Naomi killed herself using a firearm

join me in this effort, join Ashley Judd in this effort, join David Hogg in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort, and let's ban guns forever!

Dumb bitch doesn't realize the gun did not take the time to kill her mother . Her mother killed herself and would have done it regradless of having a gun.

I have a hard time feeling sorry for or sympathizing with Ashley after the despicable display she put on back in 2016 I think when Trump was running where she got up on a stage somewhere and spewed the most insane, hateful, vitriol I have ever seen.
I'm a nasty woman. 😆

join me in this effort, join Ashley Judd in this effort, join David Hogg in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort, and let's ban guns forever!

Most women in the U.S. use pills or cut their wrists you dumb ass…..you morons focus on guns instead of the real issue….mental illness

Join you in violating the US Constitution so that you can rape unarmed women? Uh, hard-pass.

Was it an illegal firearm? The entire Judd family showed indications that they were borderline insane. Now that the matriarch pushed the button, the nut case lefties want to ban guns from rational citizens. No surprise here.

Sorry, but we are not going to ban guns no matter who or how many kill themselves with a gun.

Over all of your dead fucking bodies.

We will never give up our guns and will only get better, more powerful guns.

I would sacrifice the lives of all of your children to restore my right to possess a machine gun.

It's that important.

Why should her using a gun for this mean I shouldn't be able to own one?

You wouldn't be banning guns anyway, just legal gun ownership, which is pointless.

It would be like banning electricity.

You comment basically says that anyone in favor of gun control measures is in favor of banning guns.

That's so far removed from the truth that it's silly...

What they want is to at minimum make it as difficult as possible for non connected people to get legal ownership, while they still get extra access for being members of the so called elite.

What they want is to at minimum make it as difficult as possible for non connected people to get legal ownership, while they still get extra access for being members of the so called elite.

Yeeeaahhh, I'm not convinced of that...

Forum List

Back