Ashley Judd chokes up as she reveals her mother Naomi killed herself using a firearm

I trust Ashley Judd about half as far as I could throw somebody twice Wynonna's size. She is a deranged leftist terrorist. synonymous with lying attention whore.
....................and her face is really fucked up now. What's up with that?........Twice Wynoona's size...lolol.......That is something I would say.....

She just did not want to go to that induction ceremony plain and simple

It is fairly rare for a female to die by a firearm self inflicted. They like to mellow out with a mouthful of barbituates usually
Actually more women are choosing firearms, which indicates the same determination that men have to successfully end it all. It also indicates that they have exhausted all their 'cries for help'.

join me in this effort, join Ashley Judd in this effort, join David Hogg in this effort, join Governor Newsom in this effort, and let's ban guns forever!

Lemme guess, because Naomi offed herself using a gun, rather than focusing on suicide, mental health or some such other thing, they want to blame the gun. :smoke:

Do people really think that if not for guns that people wouldn't commit suicide?

I trust Ashley Judd about half as far as I could throw somebody twice Wynonna's size. She is a deranged leftist terrorist. synonymous with lying attention whore.

Are you suggesting that her mother didn't kill herself with a firearm?

Because, if not, yours is nothing more than ill-placed whining...

Forum List

Back