Ashli Babbitt shooter to face no consequences

Posthumously, I suppose.

It wouldn't irk me any if the shithead turned up dead in an alley some day.

Or maybe he'll become so overcome with remorse, that he eats his own pistol.

#Fuckhim.
^^^ which is exactly the reason his personal information is being withheld from the public. Thanks for your help.

This guy is wrong about a lot of things including the weapon shooting to low to hit Babbit---the racist cop pointed the gun and raised the gun right before shooting.

What was his job? Shoot Trump supporters for fun. She was unarmed and not a threat---the cop murdered her.
Did you watch the video? It is conclusive. We were all taken in.

Protect members of Congress

Ashli ignored orders to fall back. Cost her life
Funny, BLM attacks people, burns down builidings, loots but lord forbid if any of us average people shoot one of them especially for just crawling through a window. Homeowners have gone to prison for just shooting those breaking through a window.

Funny, BLM attacks people, burns down builidings, loots but lord forbid if any of us average people shoot one of them especially for just crawling through a window. Homeowners have gone to prison for just shooting those breaking through a window.
Many have gone to jail for it

Show me a homeowner who went to jail for shooting someone breaking through a window

Didnt happen

Cool. Then by your logic it's open season on BLM and Antifa. How often are those assholes leading lawless mobs. Shoot them all if they are breaking the law whether they are armed or not. Right? That is what you are saying. :D
You can give it a try but youre going to wind up either dead or in prison wishing you were dead.

No consequences
No responsibility
Lib 101 Core Course
Bullshit!!

I wasn't a liber who said this:.

donald-trump-responsibility.gif

The bitch was crazy and he shot to save lives. She's dead and he deserves a medal.
Mentally ill people warrant counselors and not being murdered
Where oh were are the therapists that Dems clamour about.

Forum List

Back