Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Now that's some funny stuff. All hyperbole but still funny!

Shall I show you the posts the insurrectionists made concerning their plans for Pelosi, AOC and any other Democratic women they got their hands on? Rape was the least of it.

And you suck the keisters of those people. I'm just making it clear where we all stand. You Trump cultists tongue-bathe depraved terrorists, while we patriots ... don't.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

Because reporting the information puts the officer and his family at risk.

Your decision to “out” this officer is despicable.
You should be ashamed. It shows your lack of character

Your opinion, and you can keep it.

Ashli's family deserves the truth as does the rest of America.

If this make you feel uncomfortable allow me to show you to the door.

----->>>>>

On what grounds do you call this as a murder?
On the grounds Ashli Babbitt was unarmed and shot through the neck instantly killing her.
What do you call it when someone kills someone else without cause?

Without cause? Isn't the reply generally that when you don't listen to what you are told, bad things happen? Why does that not apply here?

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

Shall I show you the posts the insurrectionists made concerning their plans for Pelosi, AOC and any other Democratic women they got their hands on? Rape was the least of it.

And you suck the keisters of those people. I'm just making it clear where we all stand. You Trump cultists tongue-bathe depraved terrorists, while we patriots ... don't.

NO!

This thread is about Ashli Babbitt and the police officer that shot her.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

The polls in most states showed Trump likely to win, so it is valid to be suspicious in most states.
And voting machines likely are a very bad idea.
They are ALL easily tampered with.
The only reason I do not think the election was stolen is because I think all states still also use paper ballots that were by hand recounted.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer

That means nothing. She was not trying to kill anyone.

You don't know that. The Secret Service hustled Pence out of the capitol so they were worried about what they would do. Some were calling for hanging Pence.
They are just disappointed that their insurrection-by-proxy didn't work. So they have to blame someone.

These vigilante threads are very dodgy. You see them on the facebook and others. Some person has his name,address, and details put up by someone you dont know. I just delete that shit. It could be anyone with a score to settle.

This chap is being victimised here by anon trolls.

Perhaps a mod could take a look at this.

Why is that?

Because reporting the information puts the officer and his family at risk.

Your decision to “out” this officer is despicable.
You should be ashamed. It shows your lack of character

Your opinion, and you can keep it.

Ashli's family deserves the truth as does the rest of America.

If this make you feel uncomfortable allow me to show you to the door.

----->>>>>

What is your reason for trying to expose the identity of a Capitol Officer whose identity is being protected?

Do you want him dead?
Is this a call to arms for vigilantes?

Libs aren't patriots. More emotional goo. They hate this country to the core.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back