Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
A pathetic lie. The woman was unarmed.

And the officer had no way of knowing that. He just saw the lead member of a violent mob.

Irrelevant because you don't shoot someone in the neck unless you see they are armed.

That's often not the reply of those when discussing someone breaking into their homes. If you are armed and someone broke into your home and was coming at you, would you support the right to shoot them?

Killing his family would be more the Trump cult style. After rape and torture
MFbroad.jpg

More of your baseless speculative broadbrush bullshit.
You are disgusting.

According to rightist logic when a black kid gets shot while unarmed by a cop it is:
It is his parents fault
communities fault
he is a thug
he resisted
please feel free to add to their vindictive nature.

According to rightist logic when a black kid gets shot while unarmed by a cop it is:

and leftist logic is to blame the cop, and have him tried for murder.

are you trying to prove you're a hypocrite?

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

No, even though I do not believe the election was stolen, it has been done in the past, and it is not a nut job to suspect that it was stolen, since the result was so different from the pre-election projections.

What is your reason for trying to expose the identity of a Capitol Officer whose identity is being protected?

Do you want him dead?
Why was this killer's identity hidden? Did he do something wrong...like shoot an unarmed citizen
and kill her without cause?

Hopefully this will all come out in a massive civil suit against this cretin and whoever put him in the
Capitol building with a gun. Deep pockets are going to empty out when this is all over.

So according to the democrat logic in this thread, if the cops starting shooting all the current BLM/ANTIFA rioters in Minneapolis, Portland, etc, on sight, that would be a good thing and the cops should all be protected.

He was an assassin. That's why. I saw the whole thing. It was a total setup.
We're not supposed to believe what we saw with out own eyes.
This wasn't a split-second act of defense.
He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.
He aimed to kill.....a woman he could have subdued easily.

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

The polls in most states showed Trump likely to win, so it is valid to be suspicious in most states.
And voting machines likely are a very bad idea.
They are ALL easily tampered with.
The only reason I do not think the election was stolen is because I think all states still also use paper ballots that were by hand recounted.
No, the polls showed no such thing.

The double standards of rightist is on full display with this event.

Where?

This is not a left or right issue.

This is about getting down to who killed Ashli.

Her family deserves some answers.

The WH admin and the DOJ have tried to lock this down.

Why?
Yes, because when you are dealing with dangerous people who want to overthrow the govt. that is what you do...

You are conceding that the current WH admin and the DOJ tried to cover up Ashli's killer.

Why?

No, even though I do not believe the election was stolen, it has been done in the past, and it is not a nut job to suspect that it was stolen, since the result was so different from the pre-election projections.
Yes, the election was stolen. The amount of evidence is staggering.

So according to the democrat logic in this thread, if the cops starting shooting all the current BLM/ANTIFA rioters in Minneapolis, Portland, etc, on sight, that would be a good thing and the cops should all be protected.

What do you plan to do here? Nothing but bitch on the internet? You are mad that others do something but you won't?

• Disagree
Reactions: 007

He was an assassin. That's why. I saw the whole thing. It was a total setup.
We're not supposed to believe what we saw with out own eyes.
This wasn't a split-second act of defense.
He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.
He aimed to kill.....a woman he could have subdued easily.

He did his duty as a Capitol cop protecting those in his charge from the rabid mob. You hate that, we get it.

Irrelevant because you don't shoot someone in the neck unless you see they are armed.

Absolutely wrong. Being outnumbered is absolutely a valid reason for lethal force.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.

What do you plan to do here? Nothing but bitch on the internet? You are mad that others do something but you won't?
Your pussy is dripping. Go change your Tampon, ass clown.

Yes, the election was stolen. The amount of evidence is staggering.
Present it here: __________________________________

• Funny
Reactions: 007
Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back