Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin
If only sheer stupidity such as yours were physically painful.

Trump supporters are naturally stupid.

Who mentioned Trump?

That would be you.

We are talking about

Ashli Babbitt and the policeman who shot her:

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.
That's right. He wasn't there. He ran away to the WH bunker.

Irrelevant because you don't shoot someone in the neck unless you see they are armed.

Absolutely wrong. Being outnumbered is absolutely a valid reason for lethal force.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
In every other case yes......but this woman dared to wear a MAGA hat....so she had to die.......thus give the Democrats a dead body to cry over for all eternity. And to add to this death they decided that one death wasn't enough.....so they faked 4 more deaths to pile upon this death claiming that an officer died of injuries received during their false-flag operation. 5 people died....yet only one actually died at the Capital during the riots.....and she was murdered in cold-blood by a black officer who will not be charged.....because he was just carrying out orders from Pelosi. Then they blamed it on Trump...fulfilling her threat to remove the president from the WH.

Apparently the LT left his service weapon, possibly the murder weapon, in the bathroom.

Last edited:
Leroy... hmm? Let's hope it has to constantly look over its shoulder and eventually catches a round in the throat. The balance in the universe needs to be restored.

You are a walking piece of dogshit. Apparently you support killing someone for revenge. You are a true Nazi.
Your incoherent screeds mean less than nothing to normal people..... you filthy fucking animal.
Isn't this trolling too? Personal attack only with no thread content?

He was an assassin. That's why. I saw the whole thing. It was a total setup.
We're not supposed to believe what we saw with out own eyes.
This wasn't a split-second act of defense.
He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.
He aimed to kill.....a woman he could have subdued easily.

He did his duty as a Capitol cop protecting those in his charge from the rabid mob. You hate that, we get it.

The fact the rabid mob stopped shows that it was not necessary to shoot Ashli in the neck.
A shot to the floor would have had a better effect as far as defense.
The murder was superfluous and without authorization.

They didn't stop but you know that. You also didn't address my previous question about your right to shoot an intruder coming into your house. Why not?

Whose house is that up there in DC?

You know this all happened while Trump was the Russian selected President, don't you?
And you know this coverup is happening under the control of the incompetent Biden regime, don't you?
Try reaching a little harder for those straws.

The polls in most states showed Trump likely to win, so it is valid to be suspicious in most states.

That's the exact opposite of reality.

Polling right before the election averaged Biden +7 to +8.

The election result was Biden +4.4.

Polls were biased a little. They showed more Biden support than actually existed. That's one thing the Trump cult was right about, that there were some secret Trump voters out there who weren't answering polls. There just weren't enough of them to win.

Because reporting the information puts the officer and his family at risk.

Your decision to “out” this officer is despicable.
You should be ashamed. It shows your lack of character

Yes!

MeBelle is the intrepid reporter who uncovered and the police officer.

bwahaha!

Answer me this:

If Ashli had been your daughter, wouldn't you want to know what happened to her?
Who killed her?
Why her killer's name was withheld by the current WH admin and the DOJ?

The message has been sent.

If people are "breaking the law" then police can shoot to kill even if those breaking the law are unarmed.

Nice to know
Just "breaking the law"? Any law? I guess if one is not very smart, grouping all law-breaking as the same would keep your brain from exploding.

The law being broken is just trespassing, which in general does not allow for the use of deadly force at all.
I realize there is the possibility of harm to members of Congress, but I seriously doubt that, so is not a valid justification for the use of deadly force either. At least not until all other means had been tried, and they had not.

He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.

He did his duty as a Capitol cop protecting those in his charge from the rabid mob. You hate that, we get it.

The fact the rabid mob stopped shows that it was not necessary to shoot Ashli in the neck.

They didn't stop but you know that. You also didn't address my previous question about your right to shoot an intruder coming into your house. Why not?

You don't answer a question with a question. There was more to the question than that also. If you want to address the question, fine.

Stunning!

We've been asking this question for a awhile now.

The Biden admin has already decided not to press charges against the Capital policeman who killed her.
A fine officer doing his duty in a terrible situation.

He deserves a medal

He deserves a medal

Give him this one.

View attachment 480925

He can bake a cake
Take that fat fuck limbaugh's away and give it to him.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
A taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, a bean bag round,etc.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
a liar and the moral equivalent of dog crap!
They didn't have those things. I'm willing to bet if they did, they would have used them a LOT earlier. A salvo or two of rubber bullets into that crowd rushing the Capitol steps.....now that would have been appropriate.

They didn't stop until she was shot....very effective. It worked. The Capitol police didn't have to shoot anymore rioters. He saved lives on both sides of that barracade.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

You don't answer a question with a question. There was more to the question than that also. If you want to address the question, fine.

You don't have to answer. I already know.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

Didn't she deserve to die for not listening to the instructions of the police officer?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back