Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Quickly and silently the Biden crew of slimy depraved criminals cleared Michael Leroy Byrd of all
wrong doing when he hid out of sight and shot Ashli Babbit in a calculated act of premeditated murder.

And look at all the shitbags who will defend this cowardly killing. It's enough to make one vomit.

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

She deserved to be killed because she ignored orders to pull back and led an attack on the House Chamber while Congressmen were sheltering for safety.

She was never ordered to pull back and she did not lead anything.

He was an assassin. That's why. I saw the whole thing. It was a total setup.
We're not supposed to believe what we saw with out own eyes.
This wasn't a split-second act of defense.
He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.
He aimed to kill.....a woman he could have subdued easily.

He did his duty as a Capitol cop protecting those in his charge from the rabid mob. You hate that, we get it.

The fact the rabid mob stopped shows that it was not necessary to shoot Ashli in the neck.
A shot to the floor would have had a better effect as far as defense.
The murder was superfluous and without authorization.

They didn't stop but you know that. You also didn't address my previous question about your right to shoot an intruder coming into your house. Why not?

The protestors did stop after the shot.
The window was still broken out, and anyone could have gone through, but no one did.

They still came in.

You have the right to shoot intruders coming to your house only if they are a threat to your or your privacy.
You can not shoot them if the building is owned by the public and is not private, nor can you shoot them if their intent is not harmful.

So you have to ask their intent before shooting someone? You also most certainly can shoot someone breaking into a business you are protecting if they are coming at you AND you do not have to ask intent.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
A taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, a bean bag round,etc.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
a liar and the moral equivalent of dog crap!

How do you suggest she was "unaware"? Is the argument usually not "Do what the police say and you have no problems"?

I heard the cop say nothing before shooting Ashli, so since there was no warning, then she was unaware she was going to be shot. I think a warning would have been sufficient to stop her.

Because the cops weren't outside fighting with people trying to stop them all from coming in but they still came in?

Because reporting the information puts the officer and his family at risk.

Your decision to “out” this officer is despicable.
You should be ashamed. It shows your lack of character

Yes!

MeBelle is the intrepid reporter who uncovered and the police officer.

bwahaha!

Answer me this:

If Ashli had been your daughter, wouldn't you want to know what happened to her?
Who killed her?
Why her killer's name was withheld by the current WH admin and the DOJ?

His identity is being protected for a reason.
To protect him and his family from retaliation.

Is your purpose of this thread to call out the vigilantes and hunt him down?

Despicable act on your part

Keep repeating your diatribe.

It's bs and you know it.
Answer the question

Do you wish him harm?
Is that why you started this thread?

No, the polls early on had Trump in the lead,

Absolutely wrong. Biden was always well ahead, even before the conventions.

and just before the election Biden was only 2% ahead at most.

The RCP poll aggregrate there shows Biden +7.2 on election eve.

The election did not match the polls before or the exit polls after.

Yes, like I said, Biden did worse than the polls indicated. And that's what your article talked about.

Stunning and typical what we see in this thread.

The radical democrats in this thread are as happy as pigs in shit that an unarmed petite conservative woman was shot and killed in cold blood, and they're all in for protecting her murderer. But if an armed gang banger running from the cops gets shot, they think that cop should be drawn and quartered by a lynch mob. Obviously both cops killed someone, and obviously both cops should answer for it. But when it comes to murdering a conservative in cold blood, democrat filth love it. They think that murdering cop should be protected. I do believe they'd like to see us ALL shot to death. They'd probably declare a national holiday and throw a party. Kinda sounds like "The Night Of The Long Knives" by Hitler. Yep... democrats are acting just like the Nazis did.
Thoughts & Prayers.

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

That brave American hero shot an unarmed women in the back. Only to Dims is he a hero.

He aimed at her for at least 30 seconds drawing a bead on her all the while attempting to hide his face from cameras.

He did his duty as a Capitol cop protecting those in his charge from the rabid mob. You hate that, we get it.

The fact the rabid mob stopped shows that it was not necessary to shoot Ashli in the neck.

They didn't stop but you know that. You also didn't address my previous question about your right to shoot an intruder coming into your house. Why not?

The protestors did stop after the shot.
The window was still broken out, and anyone could have gone through, but no one did.

You have the right to shoot intruders coming to your house only if they are a threat to your or your privacy.
You can not shoot them if the building is owned by the public and is not private, nor can you shoot them if their intent is not harmful.

Amen

wowza - tweet is unavailable?

Tayler Hansen
@TaylerUSA
·
Apr 13
The Identify of Ashli Babbitt’s shooter is—

Lieutenant Michael Leroy Byrd.

Multiple Mainstream Media Outlets have known this, but they REFUSE to run the story.

Why is that?

An American Hero

Saved Congress Members from a trained assassin

Murderer. Thats who he is.

Babbitt was trying to kill a member of Congress
She got what she deserved
No, she wasn't. More lies.
She was a trained killer trying to kill a member of Congress
How was she a “trained killer”?

She was military.
These days, that means she got a 10% discount at Lowes, not freedom to break into the capital with a mob and be the first one through the safety glass window of a door broken out in the assault to attack Congress and hang the VP.
Look. She made mistakes in a violent situation, she should not have been involved in. As a member of the military, she should have been supporting the authority of the civilians over her, not being part of a civilian mob attacking Capital. She did not act in recognition of reality, ie., if breaking through a window to a room where somebody with a gun is saying don't come in here and pointing their gun, normal thinking people would not be depending on the kindness and forbearance of strangers. People that point guns at you are not in kindness and forbearance mode. I am sure she was a good person before that day and served well in uniform, for which I thank her. Bottom line is, she bought into the situation she was involved in. Sometimes, you pay your nickle and you take your chances. Her luck ran out, just like the trump supporter that was trampled to death on the steps outside by the other trump supports trying to force their way into the capital. We do not know the names of who trampled to death one of their own, either. I personally do not care to.

Not at all.
The cop could have fired a warning shot, used a taser, a club, aimed at an extremity, or many other choices.
It was very close range, so a neck hit means it was aimed at the neck, for maximum lethality.
And that is not warranted in defense, since Ashli was unarmed and not all other possibilities had been exhausted.
A taser, pepper spray, rubber bullets, a bean bag round,etc.
Anyone who tries to defend the use of deadly force on an unarmed unaware woman is clearly
a liar and the moral equivalent of dog crap!
They didn't have those things. I'm willing to bet if they did, they would have used them a LOT earlier. A salvo or two of rubber bullets into that crowd rushing the Capitol steps.....now that would have been appropriate.

They do have many of those alternatives, and even if they didn't, a warning shot is easy to have been done.
It did not have to be a neck shot to the carotid artery.

I heard the cop say nothing before shooting Ashli, so since there was no warning, then she was unaware she was going to be shot. I think a warning would have been sufficient to stop her.
This is the very definition of a premeditated murder when someone calmly lays in wait and has time
to consider his actions and how he will murder his victim, even though shooting the victim through the neck
was unnecessary and other means could have been used to stop one single woman from entering the Capitol
itself. A massive civil suit is in the works, undoubtedly.

This person needs to be arrested for murder.
Nope...he needs a medal. Maybe they can clean the slime off of Limpball's Medal of Freedom and give it to him.

He needs to be removed and arrested.
You don't arrest people cleared of charges.

We need to look at the people who cleared him. I don't trust them at all.
Of course you don't. :heehee: Dox them too.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

In numerous Facebook and Twitter posts
She was a far right conspiracy nut job

And she deserves to be killed because she doesn't share your far left conspiracy nut job theories?

Didn't she deserve to die for not listening to the instructions of the police officer?

No, police often have to be ignored due to the greater political good.
But I heard this particular cop say nothing before shooting with lethal intent.

Kill a member of Congress?

Got a link to back that up?

I have as much proof that Ashli was trying to kill a member of Congress as Ashli had that the Election was stolen.

Where did Ashli claim the election was stolen??

The polls in most states showed Trump likely to win, so it is valid to be suspicious in most states.
And voting machines likely are a very bad idea.
They are ALL easily tampered with.
The only reason I do not think the election was stolen is because I think all states still also use paper ballots that were by hand recounted.
Not true at all.

No, the polls early on had Trump in the lead,

Absolutely wrong. Biden was always well ahead, even before the conventions.

and just before the election Biden was only 2% ahead at most.

The RCP poll aggregrate there shows Biden +7.2 on election eve.

The election did not match the polls before or the exit polls after.

Yes, like I said, Biden did worse than the polls indicated. And that's what your article talked about.
If you think Biden was ahead....you're crazy. I would believe it if Bernie has been the nominee....but Biden wasn't popular. The polls were designed to provide cover for the coming steal. Nothing more. Democrats were getting great poll numbers simply because they've married half of the people running our corporate news companies. They are all related.

1618671631477.png

Apples and oranges.

The Congresscritters don't live there.

*****SMILE*****

:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back