Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Well shux, I get so conflicted.

On the one hand I read an anonymous poster using a fake name on an internet social media site who firmly asserts this:

"The officer's knee didn't kill him."

And on the other hand, I read this:

".....the Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner review the state's official autopsy results,...... agreeing with the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's findings, including that the death was a homicide.
The Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner added that the police "subdual and restraint had elements of positional and mechanical asphyxiation"
.[25][121][122]
[123]

You know, that 'subdual and restrain' stuff vis-a-vis 'mechanical asphyxiation' sound rather....well, it sounds rather dire.

And frankly, with no disrespect intended, it sounds more credible than some un-sourced bloke using a fake name on an internet gossipboard.

But that's just me. You?

But, dodge the clear double standard
It’s only a clear double standard if we accept your version of events.

Which your version of events is based on “trust me bro”.

You’re full of shit and now are making excuses because you can’t back up the shit you’re talking.

Give me a break. You would be vicious if anyone expected you to just believe them. That’s the double standard, thinking you can get away with making a claim and not backing it up.

It’s only a clear double standard if we accept your version of events.

Which your version of events is based on “trust me bro”.

You’re full of shit and now are making excuses because you can’t back up the shit you’re talking.

Give me a break. You would be vicious if anyone expected you to just believe them. That’s the double standard, thinking you can get away with making a claim and not backing it up.
McCloskeys

I win.

On the one hand I read an anonymous poster using a fake name on an internet social media site who firmly asserts this:

".....the Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner review the state's official autopsy results,...... agreeing with the Hennepin County Medical Examiner's findings, including that the death was a homicide.
The Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner added that the police "subdual and restraint had elements of positional and mechanical asphyxiation"
.[25][121][122]
[123]

You know, that 'subdual and restrain' stuff vis-a-vis 'mechanical asphyxiation' sound rather....well, it sounds rather dire.

And frankly, with no disrespect intended, it sounds more credible than some un-sourced bloke using a fake name on an internet gossipboard.

But that's just me. You?
You are easily duped. Just saying.

It’s clear you’re desperate.

I’m arguing that the police defending elected officials would shoot a mob of people breaking through barricades to get to them and no one would be surprised.

But for some reason you think that two lawyers pointing guns at people walking down the street has something to do with that.

You’re pathetic.

.[25][121][122]
[123]

But that's just me. You?
I followed link 25:

The Armed Forces Medical Examiner filed a memorandum agreeing with the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s final conclusion that Floyd's death was a homicide, saying, “His death was caused by the police subdual and restraint in the setting of severe hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, and methamphetamine and fentanyl intoxication.”

It’s clear you’re desperate.

I’m arguing that the police defending elected officials would shoot a mob of people breaking through barricades to get to them and no one would be surprised.

But for some reason you think that two lawyers pointing guns at people walking down the street has something to do with that.

You’re pathetic.
McCloskeys

"You are easily duped."
Oh, I wouldn't argue too strenuously over that assertion. Have been duped on occasion over my long years. Tho now, with age and experience, less frequently, and less consequentially. A benefit, I guess, of being old.

And too, I am most especially cautious in giving much credibility to these types:

"...anonymous posters using a fake name on an internet social media site"

But that's just the way I roll.
You?

"I followed link 25:"

And I followed the National Review link, which offered:

"In short, the feds agree that the police restraint caused the death, though of course Floyd’s intoxication and health problems contributed.

The Office of the Armed Forces Medical Examiner agrees with the autopsy findings and the cause of death certification of George Floyd as determined by the Hennepin County Medical Examiner’s Office. His death was caused by the police subdual and restraint in the setting of severe hypertensive atherosclerotic cardiovascular disease, and methamphetamine and fentanyl intoxication. The subdual and restraint had elements of positional and mechanical asphyxiation. The presence of sickle cell trait is a significant finding in this context. We concur with the reported manner of death of homicide.
-------------------------------------------------------

This is all kinda fun and a bit interesting...though that's waning......to tit4tat with various links purporting to support one side or another.

But it is sorta like guessing how many angels can fit on the head of pin. Fun with numbers, but has little real world application. Because.....

Well, because, a 12 person jury has told us all about the number of angels, so to speak. They gave us the real world reality. They gave us their decision after listening to both sides.....'the knee'-side. And 'the drugs' side.

And after listening to the expert testimony, they came down (no pun intended) on "the knee" side.

Ask Chauvin which side prevailed.

Duh!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back