Ashlii Babbitt Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
It's people like you, who push people like her to do the things they do.
Actually Babbit had a bit of a history of unhinged, violent behavior.

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”

Sorry bout that,

1. Target practice, on the weaker sex.
2. Double tap, to the chest.
3. She had no chance, to know he was going to shoot.
4. He appeared, and shot twice.
5. He shot a women, who held no threat to him.
6. He murdered the women, Ashlii Babbit.
7. CIA and FBI did that, and they two should be mothballed.
8. Iran just killed a women for no reason other than a lack for the proper cloth.
9. USA, and IRAN, are now the same.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

“She pulls up yelling and screaming,” Norris said in an exclusive interview with The Associated Press, recounting the July 29, 2016, road-rage incident in Prince Frederick, Maryland. “It took me a good 30 seconds to figure out who she was. … Just all sorts of expletives, telling me to get out of the car, that she was going to beat my ass.”
Then killing an unarmed woman was justified.

Who says they are terrorists? And have they been charged for terrorism? Or are you channeling Joe Biden?
What is a plea bargain?
Seditious conspiracy.

Assault on a police officer.

One just got 7 years

Who says they are terrorists? And have they been charged for terrorism? Or are you channeling Joe Biden?
What is a plea bargain?
In the Guy Reffitt case, the prosecution wanted a terrorism enhancement, but the judge shot it down because it would create sentencing disparity with other capitol defendants.

So this doesn't get lost in the trolling

What? You want it repeated once again just for you because you're too lazy to read through the thread?

Troll someone else
Where do you get your stupid pills?I'd like to buy you a lifetime supply, but for some odd reason, it looks like you already have one.

3. She had no chance to know he was going to shoot.
NFBW: She knew she was storming the Capitol with 3 million red white and blue patriots for Trump and they were going to stop Biden from moving into Trump’s White House. She was storming the Capitol to overthrow the incoming government. When she forced her way through a barricaded doorway why in the hell would a Trump duped patriot on a mission to violently overturn a presidential election not know that cops defending the US Government and Constitution and members of Congress would not shoot her.

“We are walking to the Capitol in a mob. There’s an estimated over three million people here today,” “There is a sea of nothing but red, white and blue patriots for Trump,” “God bless America, patriots.” Babbitt-21JAN06-mob​
I knew Ashli Babbitt was a Trump and Q-Anon dumbass but why blame a cop doing his job defending the essence of American democracy from a stupid human being who was trying to throw it all away for Trump.

END2209282320

"Still no terrorist charges."
----------------------------------------------
Ah, let's not get wrapped up in our whitey-tighties over semantics. "Terrorists" "Insurrection"......blah, blah, blah.

Who does it matter to (other than the perp)....if he is locked up
20 years for 'Sedition" vs. 10yrs for "Insurrection"?

Makes no difference to me.
As long as these jackasses get put away for a bit of a good spell. We -- and America --- will be better for it.

Speaking of 'being put away'.....well, did you see this in tonight's newsfeeds?

-------------------------------------------------------------
“We stormed the capitol, it’s insane.”
So proclaimed John Strand in a text after entering the halls of Congress last Jan. 6. The message was part of a seemingly endless procession of evidence — including photos, videos, tweets, texts, and more — documenting Strand’s role in the riot that was displayed before a jury at the D.C. District Court in Washington last week. Strand was convicted on all five charges he faced on Tuesday, and now faces up to 24 years in prison.

Strand’s potential sentence is so harsh because he refused to take a plea deal, instead opting to fight the charges against him before a jury and through an absurd online campaign for vindication. Strand, a model-turned-Covid-19 conspiracy theorist, posts regularly on his social media channels about how he’s being persecuted and set up a website splashed with glamour shots and links to donate. “FROM GUCCI TO GUILTY,” reads a banner on the site.
--------------------------------------------

Maybe this pretty boy will be assigned to Shawshank's laundry the way Andy Dufresne was? Might be fun.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back