Asian-American Student Has Near-Perfect 1590 out of 1600 SAT Score and a 4.65 GPA, Gets Ugly Shock After Applications to Elite Universities

Can’t answer a direct question?
You’re still attacking me, and always trying to get me to defend myself. Your hostility toward someone who disagrees with your opinion about “diversity” proves that you do NOT welcome diversity of opinion.

You’re still attacking me, and always trying to get me to defend myself. Your hostility toward someone who disagrees with your opinion about “diversity” proves that you do NOT welcome diversity of opinion.

I am all for diversity of opinion.

Just not shrill ones like yours.

Do you know when I can tell you don't have a counter argument, Grand Kleagle.

It's why you repost some rote garbage from Murray or some other discredited racist.

How about addressing my point, if you want to hire on merit, how do you get rid of all the Idiot Nephews, Drinking Buddies and Side Chicks who get into management or supervisory positions?

You didn't even get ANYWHERE NEAR addressing that point.
As soon as you resort to name calling I know your argument is in trouble.

What I said is that if you want to hire on merit give objectives tests of knowledge and IQ.

Deflection noted.

Deflection noted.
Sorry, I was busy listening to Tim Scott on Hannity. I was really impressed with his personal story, along with his being on-target on all the issues. He’d get my vote!

I tried to start a thread on it, but nobody was interested. Quite sad.

I am all for diversity of opinion.

Just not shrill ones like yours.
Diversity doesn’t mean you get to say what ever you want without pushback. I get plenty of pushback. That is part of dialogue. Lisa seems to think she shouldn’t have to defend her views like the rest of us do and if asked to, claims she’s being picked on. She gets upset if her views are called racist but has no problem with calling people antisemitic.

Yours is a testable assertion. I am interested in reading a scientific study of it.
I’ve provided examples from articles. One involved innovation in finance for example.

Sorry, I was busy listening to Tim Scott on Hannity. I was really impressed with his personal story, along with his being on-target on all the issues. He’d get my vote!

I tried to start a thread on it, but nobody was interested. Quite sad.
A lot of threads get started.

What is your point?

I’ve provided examples from articles. One involved innovation in finance for example.
There seems to be an assumption that objective criteria of excellence are arbitrary, and that when they are lowered for blacks those blacks will magically perform as well as whites once they are hired.

Finance is high level. Teams of skilled blue collar workers do not need to be innovative and creative. They need to be competent and they need to work together well. I suspect that that is more likely to be the case if the team is homogeneous.

Forum List

Back