Asians (65% vote Dem) call for more gun control after Asian shooter kills Asians (65% vote Dem)

BrokeLoser

Diamond Member
Sep 9, 2016
Democrats continue to beg lawmakers to trample on their Constitutional Rights to protect them from themselves…..hahahaha…Do any of you Democrats find this shit bizarre?
E9744401-6CAB-4272-9C63-FD0E653CDB7E.png

They come from communist government ran countries. What do you expect. We have superior origins in Western Civilization. These Asians can't police themselves so they want government to police all aspects of everyone who had nothing to do with their inferior coping aspects in their own community.

I will say this how unusual is it to have back to back e. Asian mass shootings by older men? Looks like some mkultra stuff.

You racist. You always have been and always will be.
“Please Father Government, please protect us from ourselves, please deprive us of the rights gifted by our great founders, for they never knew we‘d become a dangerous, divided multicultural shithole.”

Unkotare

They gathered to live in a Communist state that has some of the strictest gun laws in the country. What are they complaining about? Nobody could shoot back because nobody was armed.
They are complaining about dark Democrats and their guns without really saying it….just like they always do.

Maybe they're getting the idea for more gun control from the Japanese...

You can't offer a solution that may work in a single culture society and expect it to work in a vast multi-culture society like ours. Over 50% of our murders are committed by just 7% of our population which are black males. If we did what Japan did, what we would end up with is a disarmed society where only the police and criminals have the guns. Talking about making a bad problem worse.

I’ve carried daily since 2011 ( California CCW )

If you put enough effort into it, yes you can, but how many people actually do?

More importantly is do you have the laws backing up the victim instead of the criminal? Even if my CCW had reciprocity in NY, CA, Ill, I would be afraid to use my gun because these are pro-criminal states. I may end up in prison for defending myself.

Here in Ohio our laws are written to protect us, not the criminal. I wouldn't think twice about using deadly force here because the law is on my side.

“Please Father Government, please protect us from ourselves, please deprive us of the rights gifted by our great founders, for they never knew we‘d become a dangerous, divided multicultural shithole.”

Unkotare
Our rights were not “gifted” us by the Founding Fathers.

If you put enough effort into it, yes you can, but how many people actually do?

More importantly is do you have the laws backing up the victim instead of the criminal? Even if my CCW had reciprocity in NY, CA, Ill, I would be afraid to use my gun because these are pro-criminal states. I may end up in prison for defending myself.

Here in Ohio our laws are written to protect us, not the criminal. I wouldn't think twice about using deadly force here because the law is on my side.

I hear you on reciprocity. When I travel from texas up to kentucky, I usually travel through a small southern strip in illinois to get to kentucky. I always make sure my gun is locked up when I go through that area. I don't trust them.

Forum List

Back