Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

Asclepias

Diamond Member
Aug 3, 2013
Breathing rarified air.
like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people, white people, and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.

By the way, blackface and coonery is incredibly popular in Japan and South Korea.

hqdefault.jpg

20120121%2Bblackface.jpg

17f46i7177soijpg.jpg

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.
Nope. Whites have that title by a long shot. When I went to Asian countries I always heard the same question. "Can i see your tail?" Guess who told them Black people had tails? White GI's

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people, white people, and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.

By the way, blackface and coonery is incredibly popular in Japan and South Korea.

hqdefault.jpg

20120121%2Bblackface.jpg

17f46i7177soijpg.jpg

yeah but thats Japan, obviously hitlers allies are a little fucked in the head.

White trash everywhere...
Even this forum, a very good chunk white trash...

The best part is the reason behind their outburst; they know they are dying... perishing... vanishing...
Their children, if not, their grand children will despise them and spit on their grave...

I thought all three were South Korea.

I know one of them is South Korea for a fact. I have heard stories of racism in Asia towards all races and ethnic groups for a long time.

White trash everywhere...
Even this forum, a very good chunk white trash...

The best part is the reason behind their outburst; they know they are dying... perishing... vanishing...
Their children, if not, their grand children will despise them and spit on their grave...

Ghetto trash vs trailer park trash.

As the system willed it to be.

hqdefault.jpg

20120121%2Bblackface.jpg

17f46i7177soijpg.jpg

they are just emulating the original people of the land.

tumblr_n8440zJOW21tqu7vbo4_400.jpg

hqdefault.jpg

20120121%2Bblackface.jpg

17f46i7177soijpg.jpg
Indians are racist.
I like Chinese people...very friendly.

I thought all three were South Korea.

I know one of them is South Korea for a fact. I have heard stories of racism in Asia towards all races and ethnic groups for a long time.
South korea ...Japan same thing, I'm just saying there's a reason north koreans are so pissed off all the time

Forum List

Back