Asians Are Starting To Open Up to Whites.....

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

Ace, I work with a lot of asians and these people are so white washed, I don't see them making any strides against this at all. This ethnic group stays on the sidelines, draw as little attention to themselves as necessary and is just happy to have a job and be in this country...especially those not born here...good luck with this group...I wouldn't trust em'.

Asclepias supremacist arguments are reliant on the false revisionist history that all human beings stayed black after 20,000 years of living in climates that would not support continued black skin color (adaption).

like they have to Black people about whites. They too are sick of white racism. I have heard this complaint from plenty of Asians all my life. This is the first time I am seeing a movement about it.

#Thisis2016 rallies Asian Americans against racist encounters

"Luo was walking on the Upper East Side of Manhattan with his family and friends on Sunday when a woman in her late 40s or early 50s shouted to the group, "Go back to China...go back to your f---ing country."

He ran after her and yelled, "I was born in this country!" His 7-year-old daughter later asked why the woman said "go back to China" instead of "go to China."

Ace, I work with a lot of asians and these people are so white washed, I don't see them making any strides against this at all. This ethnic group stays on the sidelines, draw as little attention to themselves as necessary and is just happy to have a job and be in this country...especially those not born here...good luck with this group...I wouldn't trust em'.
i agree they focus more on working to undermine whites. I had a couple explain their strategy to me and I see that it works. I cant stomach it myself but it does work to their advantage. The younger ones however are more vocal against whites.

That's okay. Blacks are perfectly happy killing Asians.
Asian women are better looking than you white ones.
You like anything but those ugly black wimuns, aye?

They got big mouths too, right, they don't know when to shut up and just cower to men like those subservient little asian bitches.
Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet by far. Asian women looking better than white ones doesnt change that.

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.
Nope. Whites have that title by a long shot. When I went to Asian countries I always heard the same question. "Can i see your tail?" Guess who told them Black people had tails? White GI's
There are no worse racists on the planet than blacks, as you so blatantly display day after day after day on here.... but you're too stupid to realize it, which is another black trait, a low IQ.

I'll say this. Asclepias does not do credit to his race.

Just another tool, feeding the machine with his hatred.

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people, white people, and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.

By the way, blackface and coonery is incredibly popular in Japan and South Korea.

hqdefault.jpg

20120121%2Bblackface.jpg

17f46i7177soijpg.jpg

they are just emulating the original people of the land.

tumblr_n8440zJOW21tqu7vbo4_400.jpg
Damn that's ugly... teeth that look like corn, common brown eyes, pubic hair on the head, fat nose, skin as dark as an animal... yuk...

They got big mouths too, right, they don't know when to shut up and just cower to men like those subservient little asian bitches.
Black women are the most beautiful women on the planet by far. Asian women looking better than white ones doesnt change that.
Black women look the most like a gorilla than any other race... so, you must be attracted to gorillas.

Really? And of course your race has all the creds....LOLOLOL

I am not talking about credentials. It is all the pathetic race baiters and hate creators that are promoting division.

Jews do have all the creds and money though :rock:

Black women look the most like a gorilla than any other race... so, you must be attracted to gorillas.
b993619adddc49ebb52bb2bc66b8a0e8.jpg
images
photo.jpg
pictures-of-beautiful-black-women.jpg

Some gorillas, eh?

b993619adddc49ebb52bb2bc66b8a0e8.jpg
images
photo.jpg
pictures-of-beautiful-black-women.jpg

Some gorillas, eh?
Yep, the all look like brown white women.

Now get back to reality...

black-woman-attitude_4523_zpsz29xhscp.jpg

precious_home_zps88jvmpbt.jpg

Obese%20Black%20Woman_zpsirhssuvj.jpg

Asians are verifiably the most racist group against black people and even other opposing ethnic Asian factions. This has been testified many times.
Nope. Whites have that title by a long shot. When I went to Asian countries I always heard the same question. "Can i see your tail?" Guess who told them Black people had tails? White GI's

Oh really? Cuz I've been there probably 20 times and I've never heard of that

Forum List

Back